Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, won't be on to role play much tonight. Mum's just said that they're going to start watching District 9 in half an hour, and I really, really, really don't want to watch it, so I'm probably going to go off and do something else for a couple hours.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
      Sorry guys, won't be on to role play much tonight. Mum's just said that they're going to start watching District 9 in half an hour, and I really, really, really don't want to watch it, so I'm probably going to go off and do something else for a couple hours.
      Haven't seen that movie (yet), what's it like?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Haven't seen that movie (yet), what's it like?
        Don't know as I haven't seen it myself but that's more because of the gist of the film and less the quality, that I don't want to see it.

It started when I watched ET at the age of six, I was bawling my eyes out because I couldn't understand even at that age why they were all chasing him just because he was different and why they couldn't just leave him alone to go back to his own planet and judging from the back of the box of District 9 and IMDB synopsis it's along the same lines of everything I hated about ET.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't know as I haven't seen it myself but that's more because of the gist of the film and less the quality, that I don't want to see it.

It started when I watched ET at the age of six, I was bawling my eyes out because I couldn't understand even at that age why they were all chasing him just because he was different and why they couldn't just leave him alone to go back to his own planet and judging from the back of the box of District 9 and IMDB synopsis it's along the same lines of everything I hated about ET.
          I think all of us here feel the same way - purely by virtue of the fact that we proudly declare ourselves wraith worshippers, we also declare ourselves tolerant of those who are different as well as being able to see the beauty in all things.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            I think all of us here feel the same way - purely by virtue of the fact that we proudly declare ourselves wraith worshippers, we also declare ourselves tolerant of those who are different as well as being able to see the beauty in all things.
            Completely agree. They just starting to watch it so I'm off and if anyone goes off-line before I get back, may you have many wraithie dreams.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I remember seeing ET as a child and it made me so sad. I didn't understand myself why they were chasing him.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              This is very true, I couldn't agree more. *mental applause*

Comment

Have to go, it's back to work for me tomorrow.

Goodnight and sweet wraithy dreams!

Comment

Have to go, it's back to work for me tomorrow.

Goodnight and sweet wraithy dreams!
                  I hate having to go to work, I've been back since the 28th Dec and I already want time off, that's after one week at one job, went back to the 2nd last Sat but that one's slightly easier as I'm always busy, whereas the first I'm stuck behind a till the whole shift with approx. 10 customers an hour the whole time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi, I been having a laugh with this little smillie by Hiccups.

sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I hate having to go to work, I've been back since the 28th Dec and I already want time off, that's after one week at one job, went back to the 2nd last Sat but that one's slightly easier as I'm always busy, whereas the first I'm stuck behind a till the whole shift with approx. 10 customers an hour the whole time.
                      Blergh, work isn't fun. I already want to have time off only after this one day.

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      Hi, I been having a laugh with this little smillie by Hiccups.

That's cute! I can imagine her dancing with Todd.

Comment

Random bit of fun: TP mentioned a quiz for testing personalities for animal characteristics in a convo we had and I found this while googling: http://animalinyou.com/test.php

I made the test for myself and my boys, apparently I'm a mountain goat-ish horse. Rhys is undoubtledly a warthog, the description fits. Tommy seems to be mixture between sheep, beaver and bison, nothing really fits him.

Tommy: I'm a complicated person.

Rhys: That warthog description wasn't flattering at all.

Comment

Just done it and apparently I'm a Bat. Woooooooo hooooooooo.

It also says I could be a Wild dog or an Otter.
                          sigpic

Comment

Random bit of fun: TP mentioned a quiz for testing personalities for animal characteristics in a convo we had and I found this while googling: http://animalinyou.com/test.php

I made the test for myself and my boys, apparently I'm a mountain goat-ish horse. Rhys is undoubtledly a warthog, the description fits. Tommy seems to be mixture between sheep, beaver and bison, nothing really fits him.

Tommy: I'm a complicated person.

Rhys: That warthog description wasn't flattering at all.
                            Yep, that's the one DS!

Me and SW are Bats

Todd is a lion, Seth is a tiger, Steve is a wolf (yes, I know, I know - he's been my wolf for months - spookily fitting!), Greg is a gorillia (as is Mr TP) and Eddie is a sea lion. We think Spike might also be a bat, but the jury is still out for AUrel

PS
                            Rhys, it's not meant to be flattering - but it was accurate! - and I still think you're highly thunkable, even as a warthog
                            Last edited by Todd's Pet; 04 January 2010, 11:23 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Talking of Steve and my wolf... I'm going thru a bit of a Steve-obsessed period (yes, again ) and have been playing with some very rough sketches... I have quite a few of me/TP with a wolf, also a few of Steve morphing into a wolf. I've even experimented with a couple of Steve as a Na'vi, just for PA!
                              I'm back at work now with no holidays in sight for a long time so it will be a number of weeks before they're in any fit state to be seen. However if there's enough interest I'll post them here as well as dA
                              sigpic

Comment

I get Mountain goat... o_O
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X