Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
    Still reading the WWA google fiction section and I think I've just found my favourite story, it's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    And to stop all of you being in suspense as to which one it is. It's "The Chosen Few" by TP.
    Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    wow, thank you so much!
    You're Welcome, thank you for the green earlier as well.

Off to bed now so will be back on in the morning (Have somehow managed to let myself be talked into doing late shifts at work for the next two days so I'll be on more in the morning than the evening. (Got to work New Years Day as well but that's only going to be til 5pm GMT so should hopefully be on here usual time then.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

In agreement with Dray, I;ve written the final fairy story we promised way back.
      This one is for MCH and Silver...

Spoiler:
      Rapunzel

A pregnant villager had a craving for a rapunzel plant in the walled garden and her husband broke in during the middle of the night to gather some for her. But, as he was scaling the wall to return home, the wraith Queen who owned the garden caught him and accused him of theft. He begged for mercy, and the Queen agreed not to feed on him on condition that his unborn child be surrendered to her at birth. Desperate, the man agreed.
      When the girl was born, the queen took her and raised her as a cherished worshipper, naming her Rapunzel, although her real name was MCH.
      But when MCH reached her twentieth year – the age when the hive’s male wraith would be allowed to compete with each other for her to become their worshipper – the Queen shut her away into a tower in the middle of the woods, with neither stairs nor door, and only one room and one window.
      When the Queen went to visit MCH, she stood beneath the tower and called out: “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb the golden stair.”
      Upon hearing these words, MCH would wrap her long, golden hair around a hook that sat beside the window and drop it down to the Queen, so she could climb up the hair to MCH's tower room.
      One day, during an exceptionally dull culling, a handsome wraith called Silver strode through the forest and heard MCH singing from the tower. Entranced by her ethereal voice, he went to look for her and found the tower, but was unable to enter. He returned often, listening to her beautiful singing, and one day saw the Queen of a rival hive visit, thus learning how to gain access to MCH.
      When the Queen was gone, he bade MCH let her hair down and he climbed up, made her acquaintance, and finally asked her to be his worshipper. MCH agreed happily for Silver was a very handsome wraith indeed. Together they planned a means of escape, wherein he would come the next night with a strong ladder made of wraith silk.
      But before the plan came to fruition, MCH gave the wraith away by allowing the Queen to read her thoughts. In anger, she cut short MCH’s braided hair and cast her out into the wilderness to fend for herself.
      When Silver called that night, the Queen let the severed braids down to haul him up. To his horror, he found himself staring at the rival Queen instead of his beautiful MCH. When she told him he would never see her again, he leapt from the tower in despair, pulling the long braid with him and trapping the wicked Queen in the tower forever.
      For days Silver wandered through the wastelands until one day he heard MCH's voice again, and they were reunited, whereupon he took her to his hive as his worshipper, and they lived happily ever after.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

In agreement with Dray, I;ve written the final fairy story we promised way back.
        Have saved it and will put it on the site later on when I feel a bit more with it. I just can't seem to settle to anything at the moment.
        sigpic

Comment

TP: Love the stories, I found Boris and Ciannwn's quite touching

I'm not sure how much I'll be on during the rest of the week, I'm not too good at the moment and the drawing muse is playing silly things with me and has me drawing Na'vi all over the place I think Craig may like one or two of the females, though

Comment

This one is for MCH and Silver...

Spoiler:
            Rapunzel

A pregnant villager had a craving for a rapunzel plant in the walled garden and her husband broke in during the middle of the night to gather some for her. But, as he was scaling the wall to return home, the wraith Queen who owned the garden caught him and accused him of theft. He begged for mercy, and the Queen agreed not to feed on him on condition that his unborn child be surrendered to her at birth. Desperate, the man agreed.
            When the girl was born, the queen took her and raised her as a cherished worshipper, naming her Rapunzel, although her real name was MCH.
            But when MCH reached her twentieth year – the age when the hive’s male wraith would be allowed to compete with each other for her to become their worshipper – the Queen shut her away into a tower in the middle of the woods, with neither stairs nor door, and only one room and one window.
            When the Queen went to visit MCH, she stood beneath the tower and called out: “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb the golden stair.”
            Upon hearing these words, MCH would wrap her long, golden hair around a hook that sat beside the window and drop it down to the Queen, so she could climb up the hair to MCH's tower room.
            One day, during an exceptionally dull culling, a handsome wraith called Silver strode through the forest and heard MCH singing from the tower. Entranced by her ethereal voice, he went to look for her and found the tower, but was unable to enter. He returned often, listening to her beautiful singing, and one day saw the Queen of a rival hive visit, thus learning how to gain access to MCH.
            When the Queen was gone, he bade MCH let her hair down and he climbed up, made her acquaintance, and finally asked her to be his worshipper. MCH agreed happily for Silver was a very handsome wraith indeed. Together they planned a means of escape, wherein he would come the next night with a strong ladder made of wraith silk.
            But before the plan came to fruition, MCH gave the wraith away by allowing the Queen to read her thoughts. In anger, she cut short MCH’s braided hair and cast her out into the wilderness to fend for herself.
            When Silver called that night, the Queen let the severed braids down to haul him up. To his horror, he found himself staring at the rival Queen instead of his beautiful MCH. When she told him he would never see her again, he leapt from the tower in despair, pulling the long braid with him and trapping the wicked Queen in the tower forever.
            For days Silver wandered through the wastelands until one day he heard MCH's voice again, and they were reunited, whereupon he took her to his hive as his worshipper, and they lived happily ever after.
            Oh thank you, my own fairy story.

Silver: Thank you lovely story TP.

In return think this is funny.

Like PA not sure when I'm around until after New Year day. Wenet to see Avatar by the way PA then Na'Vi where quite something. Story was ok but the special effects where FAB, you almost felt you where there. 3D images where very good.
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
              TP: Love the stories, I found Boris and Ciannwn's quite touching
              Thanks, PA! I'm glad you thought that, since it's what I intended... I;m married to a human equivalent of Boris and I think he's wonderful!
              Also, if I had to chose only ONE wraith I'd have a REALLY hard time choosing between Steve and Greg. And as you know I've been writing a lot of Greg-centric fic just now
              I just wanted to show that beauty is more than just skin deep
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                Oh thank you, my own fairy story.

In return think this is funny.
                Well, we did promise it - hope you and Silver liked it
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, PA! I'm glad you thought that, since it's what I intended... I;m married to a human equivalent of Boris and I think he's wonderful!
                  Also, if I had to chose only ONE wraith I'd have a REALLY hard time choosing between Steve and Greg. And as you know I've been writing a lot of Greg-centric fic just now
                  I just wanted to show that beauty is more than just skin deep
                  Craig: I may not be the best looking Wraith when pitted against Aurora or Steve, but I think I hold my own pretty well Me and Greg have charisma in our favour

Comment

Craig: I may not be the best looking Wraith when pitted against Aurora or Steve, but I think I hold my own pretty well Me and Greg have charisma in our favour
                    You hold your own beautifully, babe, and
                    Spoiler:
                    if you ever have any difficulties, I'll hold it for you!

Steve:
                    sigpic

Comment

You hold your own beautifully, babe, and
                      Spoiler:
                      if you ever have any difficulties, I'll hold it for you!

Steve:
                      LMAO!
                      Craig: I'll remember that

Comment

Well, we did promise it - hope you and Silver liked it
                        Mental Greens all round seeing as GW will not let me green you the usual was. Hope you enjoyed the Todd saying he found Santa a bit rich.

Silver: Blows kisses to TP. Thank you.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's really hard to decide, if I had to decide for just one Wraith it would depend on the mood I'm in when asked. Right now, it'd be Rhys.

Tommy:

Argh! Dilemma! Best not to choose at all! *snuggles both her boys*

btw, I've seen Avatar twice and I think it's

Spoiler:
                          a very entertaining fairy tale and visually overwhelming. It triggers the imagination and I'll buy the DVD once its released BUT I think
                          Spoiler:
                          the story and characters lack a certain depth.

The Na'vi are beautiful creatures but until now none has found his way into my dreams, to the relief of my boys.

Comment

LMAO!
                            Craig: I'll remember that
                            TP: Please do!
                            Steve: Oh, I;m sure he will...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              It's really hard to decide, if I had to decide for just one Wraith it would depend on the mood I'm in when asked. Right now, it'd be Rhys.

Tommy:

Spoiler:
                              a very entertaining fairy tale and visually overwhelming. It triggers the imagination and I'll buy the DVD once its released BUT I think
                              Spoiler:

The Na'vi are beautiful creatures but until now none has found his way into my dreams, to the relief of my boys.
                              I agree wholeheartedly!

Steve: That's why she has such a big group - she has many moods!

btw, I haven't seen Avatar yet - hope to go this weekend - so it'll be interesting to see what happens, tho I;d be VERY surprised if the blue boys take over the gorgeous greenies!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Tommy:

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:

I'll get the DVD, but I agree with your comments.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X