Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta go now, I need to go to work tomorrow.

Goodnight and sweet wraithy dreams!

btw, I managed to finish the next two chapters of Wraith Games – grandma babysitted DS junior – and I'm going to spellcheck them tomorrow when my brain is a bit more clear again and send them to Iz for beta-ing. Expect some wraithy snuggling.

Comment

Sleep well DS! Many green dreams to you

Comment

Woohoo!!! Can´t wait for tomorrow.
        Goodnight.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Gotta go now, I need to go to work tomorrow.

Goodnight and sweet wraithy dreams!

btw, I managed to finish the next two chapters of Wraith Games – grandma babysitted DS junior – and I'm going to spellcheck them tomorrow when my brain is a bit more clear again and send them to Iz for beta-ing. Expect some wraithy snuggling.
          Woohoo! At last! It's the least Rhys deserves for his patience!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Fantastic that is one great story, though I think any fanfic with any of our boys in it is fantastic & can even sometimes have me so hyper I'm bouncing off the walls especially when I'm bored at work.
            sigpic
            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

TP: Brilliant pics, as always Nice to see you and Spike getting all cosey, and the three S's together

IV: Great fic, I look forward to the naming ceremony

DS: Wahoo for chapters-to-come

MCH: Sorry to hear about work not being so good at the moment *hugs*

darkestmiracle: Welcome to WWA

Comment

Night all, I'll be back on to check OOC tomorrow but won't be on in the evening till thursday or friday.
                *Craig and Aurora leave hugs*

Comment

Goodnight PA.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rest well PA Sweet wraithy dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Woohoo! At last! It's the least Rhys deserves for his patience!
                      His patience will finally be rewarded.

Comment

Website Update

TP's latest story illustrations have been added.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wraith and Hybrid IV:
                          Spoiler:

“Urgh, I think I did my back in.”
                          “Well, that’s Todd’s training for you. We’ve all been through it.”
                          “Lovely. Good to know I’m not the only one who- ow!”
                          “Oh stop fussing and keep still, I can’t treat it if you keep squirming.”
                          “It’s still going to hurt in the morning.”

He rubbed the warm oil over the bruise on her right shoulder blade, working the scented mixture into her skin over the purple and yellow welt starting to become all the more vivid by the hour. She had several more as a result of the meeting in the arena, and seemed equally disgruntled about having the oil applied elsewhere. But she submitted to his suggestion of treatment, and now lay as still as possible on the fur-covered bed. What he didn’t mention was the scars on her back. Gouges along her ribs, track marks at the base of her spine and small circles over her shoulder blades. Surgical marks, if he had to guess, probably from her time within Michael’s laboratories during her initial creation. He didn’t enjoy thinking that she had once been human, a food source, but he at least realised that if she’d never gone through it, she wouldn’t be on the Hive today. While in some she would have been ruthlessly exterminated on sight, this Queen was at least wise enough to realise that if someone had a unique skill, regardless of species, then they could be put to use. This was likely the reason why they hadn’t had to fight over culling grounds for over five centuries, even with the ‘civil war’ raging on around them.

As the candles Phineas so preferred to light his room with flickered nearby, he stretched himself out beside her. The mood turned solemn without a word being spoken, and she turned her head just enough from where she’d been resting it on her arms to watch him through those mismatched eyes.
                          “What happened?” She sighed quietly in response to his murmur, remaining still for the most part save for briefly tugging off the leather belt that he sensed had been digging into her midriff.
                          “I don’t really remember much. I can see flashes, glimpses of him injecting me with something in my spine. My only clear memories are after the change was complete.” Then a smile appeared and he arched up a ‘brow ridge.
                          “What?”
                          “Nothing. I just remember him trying to teach me how to sort out some medical equipment of his. Being as how they were partially organic like wraith technology, he did seem awfully angry when I, ah, sneezed.” With these words she relayed a series of images over the link. A child of about thirteen, staring owlishly at the momentarily stunned hybrids as one of the consoles burst into flames. But then it blurred for a moment to show Michael, his eyes livid, and raising a hand towards her. Phineas stopped it there, forcing himself along the link and pushing the memory back into her head. Nobody – wraith, hybrid or human – deserved to remember anything like that. No mercy for the weak might be very well said and done, but there was nothing to be ashamed of in being young. He placed a hand on her shoulder, ignoring the tingle of his feeding slit when it made contact before rolling her over. He was surprised to feel trembles working their way along her back, and brushed her hair away from her neck to quietly rumble. She tucked herself against him, and he finally felt her go limp. The shakes didn’t stop, but the combination of his arms around her and the noise he was making soon caused them to fade as she fell asleep. He raised his head once her thought patterns settled, shaking his head a bit in disgust at what had been done to her.
                          You’re safe. This Hive will not allow him to harm you again.”

He left some hours later once he was truly satisfied that she wasn’t going anywhere. Pacing away from the feeding chambers once he’d quelled the Hunger, he then reached out with his mind towards Todd – respectfully of course, lingering on the edge of his presence but not actively trying to get his attention just in case the Commander was busy. A few minutes passed before the link was answered, the presence over it weary.
                          “What is it, something wrong?”
                          “I was wondering what we’re going to name her, that’s all.”
                          “Ah, you can’t wait for the ceremony? Do not worry yourself Hunter-of-hunters, the Queen has found a worthy name from human mythology for her.”
                          “Human?”
                          “Wraith names would be too difficult for her to grasp, even with her mental abilities. It is best if we grant her one that is easier to relay over the network. Now, go on, back to your room with you.”

Phineas rolled his eyes a little, but obediently headed back. He had been idly planning to get some practise in the arena, but the lack of sparring partner soon made the idea seem less appealing. Pacing into his quarters, he peered over at her still laid in his bed. For the first time in five centuries, he had a female in his bed and he wasn’t even actively interested. Sigh; there went his bragging rights out the window. Pulling one of the furs over her, he then stretched himself out on his workbench and let the trance-like state of sleep come to him there. Not too much bother, it was just like what the humans called ‘camping’. And so they slept, their minds linking unconsciously with each other and that of the Hive thrumming around them with life.
                          Last edited by IV; 09 December 2009, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Thank you.. how long do I have to wait? That really annoys me..

Comment

Originally posted by darkestmiracle View Post
                              You come off probation according to the number of posts you make - the mods are just checking that new people are genuine. I can't tell you how many posts it is because it seems to be random.

This is a good place to get your post count up - just go to the last page and join in.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=37661
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darkestmiracle View Post
                                You have to raise your post count, I'd contact you via VM (visitor message) to explain but you seem to have disabled it.

EDIT: I'm now heading home and will come online again as soon as possible to help you both, Toddandrea and darkestmiracle.
                                Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 09 December 2009, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X