Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    TP’s Hive, Season 4, Episode 13, Love’s Greatest Sacrifice
    TP comforts Spike by explaining to him just what humans are capable of doing in the name of love
    That is brilliant and the quotation you used is so apt.

I'm guessing Crockett's at work because I'm thinking about all the variations of the same person in these different alternate universes. Your story gives me the impression that they aren't really separate from each other but are ultimately one so Spike is now with the woman who sacrificed herself for him in his own universe.

No. I haven't been on the mushrooms.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      That is brilliant and the quotation you used is so apt.

I'm guessing Crockett's at work because I'm thinking about all the variations of the same person in these different alternate universes. Your story gives me the impression that they aren't really separate from each other but are ultimately one so Spike is now with the woman who sacrificed herself for him in his own universe.

No. I haven't been on the mushrooms.
      Thank you

Now that is a REALLY lovely way to think about it, C
      I do believe in the interconnectedness of all things in the cosmos, so that makes sense to me

In the next 2 eps,TP thinks a bit more deeply on the AU issue, too - so maybe her mind is heading in that direction
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*geekywraith waves hi* So Bob is still mine? Thanks. *happy dance*
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
          *geekywraith waves hi* So Bob is still mine? Thanks. *happy dance*
          Hi there geeky! How could he be any one else's??
          sigpic

Comment

Hi there geeky! How could he be any one else's??
            True. He looks mysterious and really nice with his facial tattoo and his hair. We were made for each other even if we don't see each other very often...
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

True. He looks mysterious and really nice with his facial tattoo and his hair. We were made for each other even if we don't see each other very often...
              It's quality that counts, not quantity!
              sigpic

Comment

It's quality that counts, not quantity!
                Indeed. If we see too much of someone we take them for granted or we might
                get tired of them. So I guess when I do see Bob its magic.

Comment

Now that is a REALLY lovely way to think about it, C
                  I do believe in the interconnectedness of all things in the cosmos, so that makes sense to me
                  Crockett's definitely been at work because he's explaining interconnectedness to Teyla in the fic I've started now. AUs have to come into that as well because they're a part of the Stargate universe even if they're just a notion of theoretical physicists in the real world.
                  sigpic

Comment

Crockett's definitely been at work because he's explaining interconnectedness to Teyla in the fic I've started now. AUs have to come into that as well because they're a part of the Stargate universe even if they're just a notion of theoretical physicists in the real world.
                    I think the idea appeals to anyone who's every thought "what if...?"

Got to go to bed now, folks - work tomoorrow Here's hoping there's an AU out there where I wrote Twilight first (she nicked all my best ideas! LOL )and I spend all day everyday blissfully writing away!

Night night, all - sweet wraithie dreams
                    sigpic

Comment

goodnight TP

Comment

Got to go to bed now, folks - work tomoorrow Here's hoping there's an AU out there where I wrote Twilight first (she nicked all my best ideas! LOL )and I spend all day everyday blissfully writing away!
                        Goodnight.

Hmm. I wonder if there's an AU with an SGA series where Wraith were properly developed as a species. If so, can I rent the alternate DVDs?
                        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight.

Hmm. I wonder if there's an AU with an SGA series where Wraith were properly developed as a species. If so, can I rent the alternate DVDs?

Pass them to me if you find them. Not sure if anyone seen this.

Got to go to work in the morning so wish you all sweet wraithy dreams.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Goodnight.

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                            Pass them to me if you find them. Not sure if anyone seen this.http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...337209&thumb=1

Got to go to work in the morning so wish you all sweet wraithy dreams.
                            Me too. I would love to see those as well. Perhaps the series is called Stargate Wraith and the humans are the bad guys the wraith fight (no difference from SGA. I side with the wraith).

Goodnight MCH.

Comment

Not sure if anyone seen this.
                              I saw it in the WDC. It's great.
                              sigpic

Comment

You can RP Bob when I'm not there to have him hang out with Craig. Bob likes to cull but he refuses to eat my coworkers and certain young creatures.

thanks *hugs back*
                                Thanks Geeky, and he can tell you all about his misadventures with Craigwhen you drop by *hugs*

Originally posted by wraith_whore
                                I have some line art of Christhart but even after reading colouring tutorials with a mouse and a tutorial to make the ball glow and the shadows and highlights from the glow. I'm not satisfied with how it keeps turning out and think I might keep redoing the drawing. I just want everyones opinion on what I can improve on, I think critisism will motivate me alot more instead of getting myself frustrated and giving up.

Spoiler:
                                Heh, cute
                                Ok here my contribution to the creative evening. Just be sure to credit Hiccup. I love this one.

Spoiler:
                                Love it *snurches*
                                Goodnight.

I want them too

Ciannwn: Love the tuttleroot soup story, and it's nice that Teyla's beginning to get a sense that the Wraith can be trueted. Good to see Shawn too, I haven't seen him since Craig asked him for pastry baking lessons.

TP: Poor Spike I remember reading the fic on dA that it refers to, I hope he can forgive himself. Those darned AU humans put our boys through a lot *hugs Gabriel*

Comment

Working...
                                X