Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    To WW

How does this look? Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, then I'll get on with colouring it once you're happy with the base sketch.

Spoiler:

Edit: I've lightened and tightened up Charles' tattoo a bit so it's more accurate, and the crease atthe top of his nose will blend in better once it's coloured - like wise your dark eyes and red lippie will only show in colour...
    So, what name should it have... Charles, Joanne and Danny... Chuckie, WW and Danny...?
    OMG! It's Perfect! *squeals and faints*

Charles: Yep...she adores it.

Charles, Joanne and Danny would do.

*hugs TP for the next 5 hours* THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Comment

D'awr WW and her wraithies look so cute

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
        OMG! It's Perfect! *squeals and faints*

Charles: Yep...she adores it.

Charles, Joanne and Danny would do.

*hugs TP for the next 5 hours* THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
        TP: *grins broadly and gets out paints*
        Steve: You wouldn't believe how chuffed she is that you like it, babe! Of course we all know how talented TP is but she won;t believe us... I could feed on those parents of hers some days *hugs TP*
        TP: Yeah, babe, just like I keep telling you how drop dead gorgeous you are and I;d never leave you in a zillion years, but you still get all insecure and possessive...
        Steve: *hugs TP harder*
        TP: arms, baby, I need my arms to paint...
        Steve: *strokes TP's hair while she paints*
        TP: Nice!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TP: *grins broadly and gets out paints*
          Steve: You wouldn't believe how chuffed she is that you like it, babe! Of course we all know how talented TP is but she won;t believe us... I could feed on those parents of hers some days *hugs TP*
          TP: Yeah, babe, just like I keep telling you how drop dead gorgeous you are and I;d never leave you in a zillion years, but you still get all insecure and possessive...
          Steve: *hugs TP harder*
          TP: arms, baby, I need my arms to paint...
          Steve: *strokes TP's hair while she paints*
          TP: Nice!
          Joanne: OMG! I'm glad she's so happy! *starts giggling and bouncing around everywhere*
          Danny: She's never gonna stop is she?
          Charles: Nope! You know what that means?
          Danny: What?
          Charles: We will have to relax her out of hyperactivity tonight.
          Danny:

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
            Joanne: OMG! I'm glad she's so happy! *starts giggling and bouncing around everywhere*
            Danny: She's never gonna stop is she?
            Charles: Nope! You know what that means?
            Danny: What?
            Charles: We will have to relax her out of hyperactivity tonight.
            Danny:
            Steve&Seth&Spike: That's the upside of having an emotional worshipper that's easily excited... oh, easily excited - that's an upside too!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
              Me an Phineas sparring would be cool I'll VM you some ref pictures.

Who shall I draw for you?
              we-e-e-ell... it's no surprise that Steve, Seth and Spike are my favs, but Seth's my OC and difficult for someone else to draw, I guess... Steve is always insecure about his place in my affections, so just a nice snuggly pic of me and Steve would be great...
              ... hair colour as on my profile (with fringe/bangs), TP has green eyes, though, and she's as tall as Steve, slim but athletic and well endowed int he feeding spot area!

TP: *bounces around with excitment*
              Steve:
              sigpic

Comment

Steve&Seth&Spike: That's the upside of having an emotional worshipper that's easily excited... oh, easily excited - that's an upside too!
                Charles: *mentally notes that* Another job for tonight.
                Danny: Hey Chuck. I bet since she's in a girlie mood, she'll be wearing that cute and skimpy vest and shorts of the puppies on it.
                Charles: Ooh, tempting. .

Comment

Mmkay I'll hunt in your DA gallery for ref pics too

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                    Mmkay I'll hunt in your DA gallery for ref pics too
                    No problem, hunt away! This gonna be fun! *goes looking fro sparring pic refs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Yus I'm just finishing a pic for the boyfriend, then I'll start yours.

Comment

OMG! Thank you TP! I got my new printer working and me, my mum and dad love it! *big massive hugs*

Comment

I've got my computer back but it's going to take me a couple of days to get everything sorted out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            I've got my computer back but it's going to take me a couple of days to get everything sorted out.
                            That's good.

What kind is yours? I have an HP laptop. I forget the exact number though, maybe 2800?
                            sigpic

Comment

Wonderful pics and Christmas lyrics, everyone!

Ecaxtly what I needed to get into a wraithy spirit after a busy Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                                That's good.

What kind is yours? I have an HP laptop. I forget the exact number though, maybe 2800?
                                It's a PC - I don't get on with laptops very well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X