Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCH View Post
    Mental Greens all round seeing as GW will not let me green you the usual was. Hope you enjoyed the Todd saying he found Santa a bit rich.

Silver: Blows kisses to TP. Thank you.
    *blows kisses back*

yay! Todd ate Santa!!! (btw, did you know that Santa is an anagram of Satan!!! )
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      It's really hard to decide, if I had to decide for just one Wraith it would depend on the mood I'm in when asked. Right now, it'd be Rhys.

Tommy:

Argh! Dilemma! Best not to choose at all! *snuggles both her boys*

btw, I've seen Avatar twice and I think it's

Spoiler:
      a very entertaining fairy tale and visually overwhelming. It triggers the imagination and I'll buy the DVD once its released BUT I think
      Spoiler:
      the story and characters lack a certain depth.

The Na'vi are beautiful creatures but until now none has found his way into my dreams, to the relief of my boys.
      Spoiler:
      I agree that the characters lack a certain depth, and are quite steretypical in a way: Warrior princess, marine who falls in love and changes sides, bad guy you just love to hate, cranky scientist who turns out to be nice in the end... I think it's visually stunning, though and I'm hoping I can get to see it in 3D. I love the Na'vi, and their closer-to-the-earth lifestyle, although I thought they were a bit too much like various african and aboriginal tribes. Unfortunately for my boys I've had two dreams with a male Na'vi in, so I make sure I give them plenty of snuggles to compensate

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      TP: Please do!
      Steve: Oh, I;m sure he will...
      Aurora: She has no idea
      Craig: Hehe

Comment

Got to go home now, folks! I;m at work and have to drive home thru a blizzard
        Fortunately I have Steve and Seth with me so no need for a posse!
        However, Spike is waiting at home so I am motivated to NOT get stuck in the snow!

TTYL
        sigpic

Comment

Bye TP.

I'm off to cook tea now, not sure when I'll be on next, but I'll try and check in regularly, even if it's just for half an hour or so

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
            Spoiler:
            I agree that the characters lack a certain depth, and are quite steretypical in a way: Warrior princess, marine who falls in love and changes sides, bad guy you just love to hate, cranky scientist who turns out to be nice in the end... I think it's visually stunning, though and I'm hoping I can get to see it in 3D. I love the Na'vi, and their closer-to-the-earth lifestyle, although I thought they were a bit too much like various african and aboriginal tribes. Unfortunately for my boys I've had two dreams with a male Na'vi in, so I make sure I give them plenty of snuggles to compensate

Silver: Plenty of snuggles PA is just what we need. MCH got go to work in a minute so best find her for my snuggles.
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

*blows kisses back*

yay! Todd ate Santa!!! (btw, did you know that Santa is an anagram of Satan!!! )
              No I didn't. Think I prefer Santa to Satan. Santa gives better presents.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Poor Craig and Aurora. *blows kisses to them*
                But who knows, maybe a Na'vi turns up through a stargate and decides to visit our happy hives.

Got to go home now, folks! I;m at work and have to drive home thru a blizzard
                Fortunately I have Steve and Seth with me so no need for a posse!
                However, Spike is waiting at home so I am motivated to NOT get stuck in the snow!

TTYL
                Hope you'll get home without problems. Blizzards are a bummer, we get them here too sometimes.

I'll have supper in mo, be back later.

Comment

You hold your own beautifully, babe, and
                  Spoiler:
                  if you ever have any difficulties, I'll hold it for you!

Steve:
                  LMAO!
                  Craig: I'll remember that
                  TP: Please do!
                  Steve: Oh, I;m sure he will...

Is that some kind of challenge, Craig Babe?

Steve: *growl*

You're number 1, Babe - what more do you want?
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry Guys I was hoping to be on here for more than half an hour but I can barely keep my eyes open so I'm going to say night, night see you all in the morning and as it's NYE I'm going to make a point of staying up past midnight.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Website Update

Rapunzel is now up.

Sorry it took me so long. I'm going through a really down phase where even the simplest things seem horribly complicated.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year everyone and may we have a SGA movie with Todd alive and well.

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                          I second that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Poor Craig and Aurora. *blows kisses to them*
                            But who knows, maybe a Na'vi turns up through a stargate and decides to visit our happy hives.
                            Craig: Don't give her ideas! She was already playing with the idea of bringing her Na'vi OC into the game world It's bad enough we have to share her creative mind

Is that some kind of challenge, Craig Babe?

Steve: *growl*

You're number 1, Babe - what more do you want?
                            Craig: I was just alluding to the fact that Wraith live for millennia, so have veeeery long memories

Comment

I know it's early, but I wish everyone a happy, healthy, prosperous and creative new year

Comment

I third that.

Hope everybody had a fun time celebrating the start of 2010.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X