Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    I think with Gabriel some of it's because of how he was treated by AU humans too, plus he was once a Commander - he still feels he has to be seen as holding it together, even though he's a bit loopy . But I'm sure I can get him to open up some more

Game Guide Update:

Entries for MCH and Silver have been updated in the Character Owners Guide
    Thanks for the update.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I made a wraith queen sig (more females are far less thunked over than they deserve) This one's of Ruby, and I'll probably do one for each of the others as well.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
        I made a wraith queen sig (more females are far less thunked over than they deserve) This one's of Ruby, and I'll probably do one for each of the others as well.

Spoiler:
        Yay for Ruby
        Speaking of, has anyone heard back from hollowpoint about joining?

Comment

I love it.

Will have to finish role playing for the night. I'm just about brain dead and have no inspiration at all now.
          sigpic

Comment

Title for Gabriel fic: A Productive and Pleasing Night
            Summary: Gabriel agrees to go to the COH with PA and her other Wraith for a cards night, and ends up finding new confidence, gaining an armchair, and coming closer to recovery. His relationship with PA is also strengthened and he realises she has grown in his affections.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Nice siggy and good pictures of Ruby.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                I love it.

Will have to finish role playing for the night. I'm just about brain dead and have no inspiration at all now.
                Night Ciannwn have a restful night.
                sigpic

Comment

Night Cianwn

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                    Title for Gabriel fic: A Productive and Pleasing Night
                    Summary: Gabriel agrees to go to the COH with PA and her other Wraith for a cards night, and ends up finding new confidence, gaining an armchair, and coming closer to recovery. His relationship with PA is also strengthened and he realises she has grown in his affections.
                    I've got it saved with the story. I'll try to put it on the website tomorrow.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                      I've got it saved with the story. I'll try to put it on the website tomorrow.
                      Okay, thank you
                      I hope your back feels a bit better after a good nights sleep

I'll be off now too, I should try and get some earlier nights

Comment

Sleep well

Comment

I'm off too, got DSA training tomorrow. That means I'm going to get me a decent chair and computer aids that means my back is supported properly and I can learn how the sit properly at my computer. Now isn't everybody envious of me?????

Night. Sleep well
                          sigpic

Comment

Have fun, sleep well

Comment

Won't be on tonight, so please PM/VM post links to game guide updates please, thank you

Comment

Completely random, but since I'm off for the day I thought I'd leave you with this:
                                I had TWO dreams this morning with Todd and Kenny in , and I even got a snog from Kenny!

*whispers* don't tell Mar

See you tomorrow night

Comment

Working...
                                X