Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    I use USB memory sticks.
    So do I, it the easyest way to do back up things you really want to save. And I also have a special box where I can keep em. Otherwise I lose em and I don't want to do that.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Night everyone. I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow, so please remember to PM me links for any updates.
      Have a good weekend if I don't see you

Comment

Have to go because my back's getting sore and I don't want another dizziness attack. Goodnight all.
        sigpic

Comment

Sleep well Ciannwn

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
            Night everyone. I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow, so please remember to PM me links for any updates.
            Have a good weekend if I don't see you
            Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Have to go because my back's getting sore and I don't want another dizziness attack. Goodnight all.
            Night PA Ciannwn. Sweet Wraithy dreams to you both and to me too I'm off too. Night.
            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know how I can have troll posts deleted in the Kenny thread? I'm really tired of people butting in and putting in their voice where their opinion wasn't warranted.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                Does anyone know how I can have troll posts deleted in the Kenny thread? I'm really tired of people butting in and putting in their voice where their opinion wasn't warranted.
                I have left a VM on that person's profile page asking him to delete his post. If he doesn't we can report the post and a mod will delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  I have left a VM on that person's profile page asking him to delete his post. If he doesn't we can report the post and a mod will delete it.
                  Ok, thank you, DS.

I didn't mean to sound so mean in the earlier post, it is just that I feel that it is rude to post something like that in an actual post thread when their is a off topic thread for it. Then, with the person only having one post total, it is kind of odd.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, thank you, DS.

I didn't mean to sound so mean in the earlier post, it is just that I feel that it is rude to post something like that in an actual post thread when their is a off topic thread for it. Then, with the person only having one post total, it is kind of odd.
                    No problem.

You are perfectly right, I have thought exactly the same when I read that post. It's just plain bad manners to give one's opinion unasked for, especially as a newbie.

Comment

Have to go for a bit, brb.

Comment

Ok. I'll be leaving for a while too. Need more studying and going to the post office in 10 min.
                        sigpic

Comment

DS junior woke up and I'll probably not be back until late afternoon.

Comment

yeah I made it back on had to do a major systems restore on laptop. Fingercrossed that will sort out problems I had with GW and a couple of other site.

I noticed that post too Mar it was odd. Hopefully they will remove it.

Oh heck somthing wrong with my virus protection. Gotta go and sort that.

EDIT: Fingercrossed.that works.
                            Last edited by MCH; 28 November 2009, 07:14 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                              yeah I made it back on had to do a major systems restore on laptop. Fingercrossed that will sort out problems I had with GW and a couple of other site.

Oh heck somthing wrong with my virus protection. Gotta go and sort that.
                              Hope that worked. My laptop has been gone for over a month. It was sent to the shop and the guy won't put in the new motherboard until I pay more money. I would just take it back, but it is too late since he already took the old one out! Hopefully it will be back soon (as in withing 3 months).

*Random*
                              Spoiler:
                              I have had an ant problem this morning at my house, since Thanksgiving recently ended and all. I was spraying them with bug spray and wondered...if the spray could theoretically harm the boys as well?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hope that worked. My laptop has been gone for over a month. It was sent to the shop and the guy won't put in the new motherboard until I pay more money. I would just take it back, but it is too late since he already took the old one out! Hopefully it will be back soon (as in withing 3 months).

*Random*
                                Spoiler:
                                I have had an ant problem this morning at my house, since Thanksgiving recently ended and all. I was spraying them with bug spray and wondered...if the spray could theoretically harm the boys as well?
                                That awful no laptop, hope it can be sorted soon. *Wraithy hugs*

Random
                                Spoiler:
                                Sort to hear about you ant problem, suggestion after spraying for ants, suggest you Chris and Kenny go out for the day. Then hopefully you will hve no problem if there is one when you get back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X