Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
    Hi Guys, So I couldn't sleep and I wanted to give drawing a family portrait a bash even though I can't draw a banana water skiing. Anyway this is what I came up with for my first time from 2am till 4am, Of a badly drawn pregnant me (who looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards and have already gone into labour ) And a very statue like Charles & Danny (And Charles' face went wrong somehow) But anyway here we go.
    I like it, it's much, much more than a stick-man version. You should keep drawing. *Greens*

Comment

I have to go, DS junior is awake and wants his lunch, see you later!

Comment

Hi Guys, So I couldn't sleep and I wanted to give drawing a family portrait a bash even though I can't draw a banana water skiing. Anyway this is what I came up with for my first time from 2am till 4am, Of a badly drawn pregnant me (who looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards and have already gone into labour ) And a very statue like Charles & Danny (And Charles' face went wrong somehow) But anyway here we go.

Spoiler:

I'm not that overjoyed about it, so I didn't bother to colour it, but at least it beats the heck out of a stick-man version.
        Nice one good to see what Joanne Charles and Danny look like. Keep em coming.
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          I like it, it's much, much more than a stick-man version. You should keep drawing. *Greens*
          Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Nice one good to see what Joanne Charles and Danny look like. Keep em coming.
          Thank you so much for the green and the compliments, I'll keep practicing a hope to get better at it

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            It's better than anything I could draw. I love Joanne's expression.
            LOL, I wish I looked more happy but I'll keep at it.

Comment

I think I'm getting better and sorry for the quality had to take a picture of it with my phone. And I forgot to add his tattoo, crap! Oh well it's just a bit more practice, hope you like. P.s: He looks really butch.

Charles:
              Spoiler:

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                  Very nice!
                  Thank You

Comment

I think I'm getting better and sorry for the quality had to take a picture of it with my phone. And I forgot to add his tattoo, crap! Oh well it's just a bit more practice, hope you like. P.s: He looks really butch. Charles:
                    He does look manly or should that be Wraithly. Anyway Charles needs to be presuaded to sit for you more often he is very drawable.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      He does look manly or should that be Wraithly. Anyway Charles needs to be presuaded to sit for you more often he is very drawable.
                      Yeah, he does and he's okay sitting for a long time. Danny however...that's another story, he's a big fidget.

Comment

Argh! You're just too fast for me! I already had to delete three posts in the last hour because every time I finished typing the plot had moved on some post rendering my replies obsolete.

Maybe I shouldn't write so much.

Comment

Argh! You're just too fast for me! I already had to delete three posts in the last hour because every time I finished typing the plot had moved on some post rendering my replies obsolete.

Maybe I shouldn't write so much.
                          I didn't know Beckett was coming. That was Ciannwn who planned that.

Comment

I didn't know Beckett was coming. That was Ciannwn who planned that.
                            No problem, it was just that I had the same difficulties on Boris's hive. I should learn to type faster.

Comment

No problem, it was just that I had the same difficulties on Boris's hive. I should learn to type faster.
                              Don't worry, I do type fast, but I get confused alot.

Comment

Don't worry, I do type fast, but I get confused alot.
                                I get confused too, especially when keeping track of two threads at once, I feel like I'm going cross-eyed.

And I often have to edit posts because they contradict previous posts, just because I have plain forgotten where a specific character is at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X