Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
    Hehehehehehehe.... Orb, did you write this on purpose??? To which I reply, does she look as beautiful as Lisa?
    It wasn't a deliberate allusion.

"How much was it?" Denny inquired.

Lisa frowned. "Denny, don't ask a question like that."

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      It wasn't a deliberate allusion.

"How much was it?" Denny inquired.

Lisa frowned. "Denny, don't ask a question like that."

*Meanwhile in the background*

Johnny: Ha Ha Ha!
      sigpic

Comment

*Meanwhile in the background*

Johnny: Ha Ha Ha!
        They would not last long on a hiveship. I can imagine them teaching drones to toss American style footballs back and forth from three feet apart and a faced officer overhearing something like, "He's not the Wraith that you think he is. He didn't get promoted to Commander."

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
          Just popping by with a drawing I finished yesterday, but only got around to upload tonight (been busy all day)
          It's from The Planet game
          http://hellraiser-89.deviantart.com/#/d42oqcm
          LMAO! That's great! Poor Alec though.

Tommy: I know what he's going through.

It was a great idea to introduce the hairy slugs. I think I'll write a character guide entry for Monty soon.

Comment

Great pic HR.

My dream was with human form JL. He was in the garten and pretended he was asleep. And I was looking at him. Not more, short dream. But nice.
            sigpic

Comment

@ HR: nice picture, though I do feel sorry for the Wraith being smooshed by the yeti!
              Thanks, and I think we all do
              Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              LMAO! That's great! Poor Alec though.

It was a great idea to introduce the hairy slugs. I think I'll write a character guide entry for Monty soon.
              Haha thanks! The funny thing is that I just found a picture of that animal while browsing Google images, and thought it looked bizarre enough to be in the game
              Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
              Great pic HR.
              Thank you!
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

I love the drawing the HR! Thanks for drawing Alec too.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                My dream was with human form JL. He was in the garten and pretended he was asleep. And I was looking at him. Not more, short dream. But nice.
                Aww! that sounds kind of cute. I wonder why he was pretending to sleep. Maybe he wanted you to go to him.
                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                  I'm glad you like it, and glad that I could use Alec in it Otherwise it might not have been that funny
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you like it, and glad that I could use Alec in it Otherwise it might not have been that funny
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd like to introduce a new OC named Kal. He will probably be mainly used for my fan fics and comics and maybe the occasional visit to the COH. Also is it a big deal that I make this OC related to Johnny (my now inactive OC)?

Spoiler:
                      Kal: (Leeta OC. Son of Johnny who went back to Earth to start his own business.)
                      Kal is a half human and half wraith born on Earth. He has a lot of wraith features and abilites, but also resembles his human mother. Like his father, he has travelled to many places in the Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxy. He is a blade but also has some cleverman qualities. Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Spasiba1/kal.jpg

I may also do a character bio for mama & baby yeti later since DS is doing one for Monty. =)

Comment

I'd like to introduce a new OC named Kal. He will probably be mainly used for my fan fics and comics and maybe the occasional visit to the COH. Also is it a big deal that I make this OC related to Johnny (my now inactive OC)?

Spoiler:
                        Kal: (Leeta OC. Son of Johnny who went back to Earth to start his own business.)
                        Kal is a half human and half wraith born on Earth. He has a lot of wraith features and abilites, but also resembles his human mother. Like his father, he has travelled to many places in the Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxy. He is a blade but also has some cleverman qualities. Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Spasiba1/kal.jpg

I may also do a character bio for mama & baby yeti later since DS is doing one for Monty. =)
                        He's a cute hybrid! Games guides and back-ups have been updated.

Comment

Spoiler:

Is he old enough for adult activities? He looks adolescent, which is probably ok. We had an upset a while back in the COH with hybrid babies (Steve: Babies? ) so we had to make the rule that, given the adult nature of the COH, it was not a suitable place for babies or children.

Kal looks old enough to cope with the things that go on in the COH, though

baby yetis could be an exception as they probably won;t understand most of what goes on
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            If he is old enough to travel the two galaxies on his own, he sounds old enough for the COH.

Comment

He's a cute hybrid! Games guides and back-ups have been updated.
                              Great. Thanks!

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              Is he old enough for adult activities? He looks adolescent, which is probably ok. We had an upset a while back in the COH with hybrid babies (Steve: Babies? ) so we had to make the rule that, given the adult nature of the COH, it was not a suitable place for babies or children.

baby yetis could be an exception as they probably won;t understand most of what goes on
                              I like to think of him as being between 80-100 years old. I can't really add age to sim2 characters so they look very young until the day they turn into an elder. So I think in human terms and wraith terms he is old enough for 'adult' activities...unless others object. He is basically a 'replacement' for 'Johnny' for me since I missed having a wraithy pirate around. I won't be worshipping him and he'll probably annoy my other wraith with his bad habits that he inherited from his dad.

The baby yeti is only interested in Alec, as a father figure, and will be very rarely seen after the last post I made of him. But if others don't want him there at all then I won't be offended to leave him out. I think his mother has a interest in becoming a worshipper. Even if I make a bio for her she probably will only visit the COH once in a while or appear the next time there may be a Swedonia plot in the other threads.

Mama Yeti:
                              Spoiler:

Comment

If he is old enough to travel the two galaxies on his own, he sounds old enough for the COH.
                                TP: SOunds good then - and he IS rather cute

Steve: Oh for heavens' sake - he's barely started life force feeding and you're...

TP: Jealous much, Steve?

Steve:

TP: Now why would I want any other Wraith when I have you, babe?

Steve:

TP: I do, however, have a reputation to uphold! LOL

Steve: *facepalm*
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X