Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
    Thanks so much TP. I'm glad you liked it.

It wasn't too hard but the thought bubbles got a little annoying sometimes. I had to retake the screenshots a few times. Astor's thought bubbles were the worst because I put his aspiration as romance so he always thinking about getting some. I guess it's not much different to how he is in the coh. Alec on the other hand kept thinking about marriage.
    What were the thought bubbles with the dummy (soother, pacifier)?

Eddie: I could come up wiht a few suggestions!

I'm sure you could, but this is a PG forum, babe! I did wonder what the linked gold rings were for! LOL

Steve: See, Princess? I'm not the only one! I knew what the rings were for *sigh*

*facepalm*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      What were the thought bubbles with the dummy (soother, pacifier)?

He wanted to try for a baby.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Steve: See, Princess? I'm not the only one! I knew what the rings were for *sigh*

*facepalm*
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

This is the comic I meant to post up a little while ago. I delayed in posting it because I thought the story might of been too silly. But I'm feeling brave now to post it. I hope you all like it and I will post it in the forum if it's ok to put a comic there. It's 9 pages of pictures featuring myself and the boys. I used the Sims 2 to create this story. It is read left to right and from top to bottom.

That's brilliant.
        sigpic

Comment

He wanted to try for a baby.
          Steve: We would make beautiful children together, princess... *sigh*

TP: Not likely!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

That's brilliant.
            Thank you.

Comment

Great comic, Leeta! Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

Great comic Leeta.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you Orb & Bajka.

Comment

It was hard, but ok. I ate flowers of Zucchini. http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZD8Gj9RMHDM/TH...8/DSC06438.JPG I love Italian food.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ Bajka, I never heard of fried zucchini flowers before. They look interesting.

@HR, at the post with Juliet and Bunsen fighting with the lamp in the Planet thread.

Comment

The comic was great Leeta

@Bajka: I've never heard of those before either. What do they taste like?

@Orb: Haha thanks A friend of mine edited Bunsen's face into it I think it originally was from the V remake, not sure as I just found it on Google
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

Zucchini (we call them courgettes in the UK) flowers deep-fried in light tempura batter are delicious
                          sigpic

Comment

It is too flippin' hot in this hiveship! The power company fried our Central air unit when installing a special device that helps the AC save energy (so dad could get a discount on the electric bill). The idiot wired the box wrong and when he threw the circuit breaker, our outside condenser blew. So we've been without AC for 4 days, and the power company is giving dad bull about replacing the AC. At least the idiots gave us free box fans. We're looking at a $3500 replacement install on the outside condenser. D:

Comment

*sends cool drinks to TW* That sounds awful.

@Leeta: The comic is great. That cheered me up!

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I'm feeling slightly better day by day but still need to lie down frequently, so progress on catching up on things here will be slow but steady. On the upside, I'm beginning to feel bored while lying down and have started to write a small wraithy one-shot to do something productive with all that time. Nothing spectacular, just a light-hearted drabble.

Comment

Thank you and I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I hope you publish your mini fic to us. I'd love to read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X