Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
    I just drop to say hi . I will be tomorrow here and post some pics. It was very fun on FedCon. I met DS. It was very nice to see her. Maybe next year there will be more Wraith Worshippers from Gateworld. Please come to Düsseldorf in next year.
    See you all tomorrow.
    I'm so pleased to hear you had a good time. I wish I could attend next year but I'm not up to it physically.
    sigpic

Comment

Couldn't afford it, I;m afraid
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

It will be on May.
        Oh well. Guess I'll just have to wait a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Shameless self-plug: new chapters of my Wraith/Yautja crossover fanfic now posted - TWO of them, in fact - I was on a roll today!
          cool.

I just drop to say hi . I will be tomorrow here and post some pics. It was very fun on FedCon. I met DS. It was very nice to see her. Maybe next year there will be more Wraith Worshippers from Gateworld. Please come to Düsseldorf in next year.
          See you all tomorrow.
          That must of been so cool to meet each other. I wish I could meet another worshipper. Then I could talk about naked wraith without getting raised eyebrows.

I would love to go to Düsseldorf. If I have the money and time next year I'll try and go to a convention, whether in UK or somewhere else close in Europe.
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

TP I met your friend.

Spoiler:

Here is link to my album.

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/FedCon%20XX/

photo 48 - real zat ( cost 200 Euro )
            photo 40 - zat and others things made by fan
            photo 32 - Star Trek model of ship ( competitions winner )
            photo 36 - me and DS Klingons friends and my Gizmo
            photo 34 - James Lafazanos autogram card ( 15 Euro )
            photo 28 - DS and her Klingons friends
            photo 26 - hmm, who is it?
            photo 23 - me with real zat
            photo 22 - privat car from French fan ( I want this car )
            photo 13 - me and DS
            photo 15 - me and TP`s friend
            photo 4 - me and Drone

DS wasn`t on first day. On second day I was looking for her but I didn`t saw her. I went to RDA meeting and she came with fer friend and sit a few chairs before me. And in Saturday we met at once.

Now I will start spending my money for next FedCon. I don`t have autogramm or photo of stars. It was to expensive.

It was great time and I`m happy that I met DS.
            sigpic

Comment

I love Boba Fett with the baby buggy.
              sigpic

Comment

*crawls in after having not nearly enough sleep all weekend and tackle-glomps everyone in sight*

Squeee! I feel insanely happy and crappy at the same time. Happy from being on a pink cloud of euphoria all weekend and crappy from lack of sleep - but it was worth it!
                *glomps Bajka* It was so great to see you in person. Bajka made a gorgeous Wraith plushie for me! He will get a very special place in my flat.
                Great photos! My own camera is junk so I didn't take many pics but my friend whose camera is fantastic will send me her piccies and I will share them on Photobucket.

Comment

I'm shooting you both envy spikes after looking at Bajka's photos. THAT LOOKS AMAZING! It's official, I'm going to start saving now. Next year expect to see me there!

I'm glad you both had a great time... it certainly looked like fun
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                    I'm shooting you both envy spikes after looking at Bajka's photos. THAT LOOKS AMAZING! It's official, I'm going to start saving now. Next year expect to see me there!

I'm glad you both had a great time... it certainly looked like fun
                    Yay! *hugs* It will be great to meet you there! FedCon is amazing.

Comment

Thanks for posting. I wish I could have gone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Yay! *hugs* It will be great to meet you there! FedCon is amazing.
                        It looks it! It'll be great to meet you too! Looks like I'm starting up a Fedcon fund! Actually, I've been meaning to travel for a while now, so this will inspire me further
                        sigpic

Comment

*crawls in after having not nearly enough sleep all weekend and tackle-glomps everyone in sight*
                          Wow, that looks fun! I'm glad you both had such a great time.

Comment

Glad you had a good time

Comment

Thanks for the pics Bajka, I'm glad you and DS had a great time

DS: How tall are you?!

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              I love Boba Fett with the baby buggy.
                              Yeah, although I'm not that into Star Wars I managed to recognise who it was supposed to be, it made me laugh. I love the fuzzy R2D2 as well

Comment

Here is link to my album.

http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/FedCon%20XX/

photo 48 - real zat ( cost 200 Euro )
                                photo 40 - zat and others things made by fan
                                photo 32 - Star Trek model of ship ( competitions winner )
                                photo 36 - me and DS Klingons friends and my Gizmo
                                photo 34 - James Lafazanos autogram card ( 15 Euro )
                                photo 28 - DS and her Klingons friends
                                photo 26 - hmm, who is it?
                                photo 23 - me with real zat
                                photo 22 - privat car from French fan ( I want this car )
                                photo 13 - me and DS
                                photo 15 - me and TP`s friend
                                photo 4 - me and Drone
                                Wow. Nice pictures! the yautja was cool and the klingons! I love the babylon 5 car and B5 cosplayers. I love your tattoo. You and Ds look great.
                                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Working...
                                X