Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
    howdy, wats up fellow rpers
    *points to post above*

Comment

Testing for Shelly
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Heheh, never mind, I had a site open in another tab that I forgot and it had a popup window/ad that frelled my typing for a minute.

Comment

howdy, wats up fellow rpers
          Just mainly the clear blue sky.
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Ya'll have a faboo weekend; I'm outta here until Sunday! w00t!

Comment

Alright, I got tired of all the animals sitting idly by while they get shot. There is now a species of lizard roaming the forest (if Blue or Sharp approves) That has a grown length of 6 feet. It is not aggressive unless disturbed but has a penchent for surviving multiple zat hits. For the purposes of story they should probably be somewhat rare.

Comment

i have it so the ones that attacked us are tamed by the villagers

Comment

i have it so the ones that attacked us are tamed by the villagers
                  Um... why would the villagers help you? They hate the Military.

Comment

money

Comment

money
                      Money has no value. The U.S. goverment is gone, the only thing with value is items...

Comment

okay.......... I gave them some fireworks and they were amazed by them. happy

Comment

okay.......... I gave them some fireworks and they were amazed by them. happy
                          Not really. These are american citizens. they've probably seen fireworks.

Comment

Why are you being so difficult? If they were american citizens why would we relocate people to a military run planet if they oppose the military,? that makes no sense. and why are you just randomly posting about my mission, i understand we are in the outdoors thread and people can use it if they wish but why must you interfere with my teams matters?

Comment

Why are you being so difficult? If they were american citizens why would we relocate people to a military run planet if they oppose the military,? that makes no sense. and why are you just randomly posting about my mission, i understand we are in the outdoors thread and people can use it if they wish but why must you interfere with my teams matters?
                              I'll stop posting. But the reason they don't like the military is they blame us for everything that's happened. I'll let your team be.

EDIT: Max, that was just uncalled for.

Comment

thank you, and i dont mean to be short i am just very tired, it has been along day.

Comment

Working...
                                X