Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
    You might wanna keep a "The Macallan" handy when you read it. Just sayin'

It took me days to find sanity and bring my BP and stress levels down. This person makes you know who seem nice. And that's not an exaggeration. It's a fact.
    All I can say is wow. Talk about a psycho hose beast. Not only does this person make you know who seem nice, it makes her seem like date material. Best to avoid at all costs, a back rub from Freddy Kruger would be more pleasant.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

date material. I'm still laughing hard on that one.

This person just might love that back rub. Or she could just jump in bed with him. For all I care. It could be match.

I'll screen cap few things and send them your way.

Comment

date material. I'm still laughing hard on that one.

This person just might love that back rub. Or she could just jump in bed with him. For all I care. It could be match.

I'll screen cap few things and send them your way.
        Looking forward to the comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
          Looking forward to the comedy gold.

All in your email inbox.

Comment

And mostly wandered back over here in honor of taking a new team command on Stargate: Vedas. If anybody has AT&T wireless and calls customer service, you might get me. Working a call center job while hoping to get back into working within my IT background.

But knowing computers well helps with the account systems at work anyway.

And "Code Rodney" made me think of ol' Acid Squid, don't know who you're thinking of though.
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

hehe......our code Rodney is for trouble makers.

Comment

hehe......our code Rodney is for trouble makers.
                Inspired by one in particular who shall remain nameless, but was part of the reason I stopped RPing. (The other part was some RL craziness).

Comment

Inspired by one in particular who shall remain nameless, but was part of the reason I stopped RPing. (The other part was some RL craziness).
                  Perhaps a "Code Sokar" should be the highest. With "Code Anubis" being the second highest.

I miss RPing with you soooo bad. I wanna steal you and Larry for Vedas

Comment

Perhaps a "Code Sokar" should be the highest. With "Code Anubis" being the second highest.

I miss RPing with you soooo bad. I wanna steal you and Larry for Vedas
                    I miss it too, though I'd have thought you were more partial to Lance.

Code Sokar definitely should be the highest.

Comment

I miss it too, though I'd have thought you were more partial to Lance.
                      Oh I am, but I don't want a angry Mrs Kim McKinnon with a zat in her hand chasing me.

Thus, Larry was a safe bet.

Comment

If I can somehow relocate my RP muse, I may check out Vedas in March once region chorus is over.

Comment

If you need help in bribing your RP muse, let me know. I don't think cookie offers are going to be adequate.

or are they?

In the meantime, have fun poking around.
                          Last edited by SilverRider; 01 February 2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Only thing that works with my muse in terms of bribes is Elsa stuff, pictures, OUAT fanarts, anything Georgina Haig, Me, Elsa, maybe Olaf..... you know the drill

GIMMIE ELSA OR GIMMIE DEATH!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Please no Elsa - remember I'm a school choir director. Way too many jr. high girls wanted to sing Let It Go for the spring concert, but one of the freshmen beat them to asking. Both elementary schools I accompany did it, and I was coerced into playing bass for it for jr. high county chorus. You are more than welcome to my share of everything Elsa related.

SR - hypothetically speaking, would Larry or Lance have a place in Vedas or would it be best to start from scratch?

Comment

Please no Elsa - remember I'm a school choir director. Way too many jr. high girls wanted to sing Let It Go for the spring concert, but one of the freshmen beat them to asking. Both elementary schools I accompany did it, and I was coerced into playing bass for it for jr. high county chorus. You are more than welcome to my share of everything Elsa related.
                                I'm so glad I'm yet to watch the movie. Friend's daughters are soo into Frozen. It has been the party theme for 2014. >.<

SR - hypothetically speaking, would Larry or Lance have a place in Vedas or would it be best to start from scratch?
                                Both would have places. The only difference would be that Lance could be either NID, IOA or turned civvie contractor instead of USAF, as we have closed the ranks for Major and above for the time being; Larry still could be military as a Captain. If you bring Lance then the all the Delta links I gave you are part of his history. If you want to being someone fully new, you are welcome to do that as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X