OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who you calling old? Bob Wallace

But it's wonderful to see you post here. Miss RPing with you and miss you too. Aww heck... I miss IMing you. I gave up on MSN when it went to bed with I mean ....merged with Skype.

I was going to poke you on FB to let you know that Xym posted.

On IM note....I had reactivated my YIM ID I use.

Happy New Year folks.

Comment

Wow, NG popped in! Glad to see you're doing well. Too darn cold here, and two more snow days Thurs and Friday, making it 7 for the year so far, and we may be out tomorrow due to wind chill. District Chorus is Wednesday, it's frustrating to have lost 22 hours of after school rehearsal with my kids.

Anyway, I hope you all are off to a great start to 2014!

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Eeeek that does not sound too good. But then again we don't get snow in Sydney o.o it be funny if it did. Yet very best of luck with the District Chorus. Hope it goes all well for you.

And I read that as NG popped

Comment

Districts went well. Three of my kids moved on to Regions, and I also have a 1st alternate. Two others missed an alternate spot by 1 point out of 300 in the audition. If we had even two of the nine rehearsals we lost due to snow days, they'd have all made it.

I chaperoned at the hotel and with a snow delay and 7 total hours of sleep during the festival, I'm wiped.

Comment

Actually had to google for "Bob Wallace".

Miss RPing with you both... and a few others as well...

Got Skype nowadays too, but I rarely use it. Definitely liked MSN better with all the cute little smilies!
            But you know where to find me SR, although there's still that annoying little thing called time zones.

Glad the regionals went fine for your students Xym!
            The cold has finally made an entrance here as well. We've had the warmest winter I can ever remember, +5-8 C up until last night when the snow came and the temp all of a sudden dropped to -17 Man, that's cold!!

I hope you people in the Midwest and where ever the temps went even further down, are alright. Your weather conditions even reached us across the pond...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I have never used Skype, never "upgraded" to it from msn. Not sure if they do an automatic one and apply it to the account. Skype is actually waste of time or rather RAM from the computer. They forced the upgrade on everyone. Thus I went back to YIM.

I always know where to find you. You can always PM me on FB whenever you like. My inbox is open.

I think we (Aussies) have taken some of the cold here. Despite being summer, we currently are experiencing autumn (fall for the yanks ) like weather at night. Last night was cooooooold.

Comment

Well i woke up early.....

Dillon invaded my dreams with a IM chat to let me know he was kick starting this RP >.>

I just came on to see if this was real like him I might be a ghost by now too. Ha!

Comment

Too bad, it would have been cool. Hope all is well for all the ex aftermathers!

Comment

Agreed! That would have been. But he might have ascended by now!

Hey Oma-Dillon we are looking at you.

All is well for me. Work is keeping me busy, RL is being a pain. On the bright side my site made to one year..... Yay! Here is to second year.

Comment

*wanders in, sees SR and Xym*

Things are still good in my world all in all, planning to leave the Army soon and getting married. Despite looks, those events are not directly connected. I decided to leave before I got engaged to become an Army wife.

Anybody still write or doodle anything with their characters? I've doodled a fun little exercise in "what if the Asgard mission had happened for SG-6." Bit self-centric, but somebody ends up with a big price on his head for the virus he wrote, and then later gets captured.

A person can handle beating and torture, but what happens when your enemy finds the flaws in your psyche and starts pushing the buttons? And you can feel your loyalties starting to change as Stockholm Syndrome sets in.
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Oh look, its WALL*E Ohi! *waves at SR*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*waves back folks* yep I'm Wall-E

Comment

Congrats, DG!

Your story blurb sounds quite interesting. How much have you fleshed it out?

Comment

It's decent length for a Notepad scratching. Hephaestus was pretty happy to have SG-6 stumble back into his reach, they saved him paying anybody his bounty on Greg. Sorry, SR, if Travis' judgment would have involved waiting to let Greg off-world again until the bounty blew over. Maybe being offered the 2,000 bars of naquadah bounty would help?

At my current point, Greg's not completely there, but he knows Stockholm Syndrome is setting in, he can feel it and every alternative "choice" he gets offered is far worse than doing what Hephaestus really wants.

When your first trio of choices was "everybody dies horribly," "become a host and everybody else dies horribly by your hand," or "submit to slavery and everybody goes free unharmed" it's not really a choice at all.
                              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                                Congrats, DG!

Your story blurb sounds quite interesting. How much have you fleshed it out?
                                Not much other waking and meeting Mahadev. We have just started the first wave of "they are in the middle of a war" and knowjng their enemy.

Only four months have passed IC and since the expedition gated out. If you are considering bringing Lance over, events of Delta will be canon for him.

Travis's older brother and womenising/whiskey loving cousin are the leaders. >.>

Oh you meant DG, My bad.

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
                                It's decent length for a Notepad scratching. Hephaestus was pretty happy to have SG-6 stumble back into his reach, they saved him paying anybody his bounty on Greg. Sorry, SR, if Travis' judgment would have involved waiting to let Greg off-world again until the bounty blew over. Maybe being offered the 2,000 bars of naquadah bounty would help?

At my current point, Greg's not completely there, but he knows Stockholm Syndrome is setting in, he can feel it and every alternative "choice" he gets offered is far worse than doing what Hephaestus really wants
                                Haha, sure it might help. However the events of Aftermath aren't canon.

Have a poke around and join up if you both like.
                                Last edited by SilverRider; 19 July 2014, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X