No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ok I have to start my shift now anyway's I'll be here in my morning for a short while though.

Oh and if I need a sig, who can I ask?

Comment

Be prepared to wait on Sharp, Wee

Give me some nice, high res pictures of your char and I'll see what I can do

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
        Be prepared to wait on Sharp, Wee

Give me some nice, high res pictures of your char and I'll see what I can do
        Um ok, how do I do that? Will the one of my brother on my profile do? My foreman is late so I have a little while longer to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
          I think they're more like Butterfly's there Ryn, come on have a go at it, I'll help you along if you like
          Nu-uh, sorry, dude, this be in the spirit of "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!" and was DEFINITELY NOT going to tackle anything like the *shudder* baby *shudder*...

*runs away screaming in terror*

Comment

You want your bro as the face of your char? and a 100 by 200 pix is not exactly a high res one IMHO...

Why not try and be a little bit more resourceful and creative? Think of an actor who you might be suited to play the part of your char. See it as if your casting for a movie or something
            Have a look around on how the other sigs here look like and you'll get an idea of what I mean.

But then of course, it's your char, your choice.

Comment

Ok I'll have a look for one, I think I know who might be ok. How do I send it to you or can I just put it in my album?

Comment

PM or VM me?

Or is that impossible due to your status? Otherwise mail will be fine if you don't want to post them here

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                  PM or VM me?

Or is that impossible due to your status? Otherwise mail will be fine if you don't want to post them here
                  I can do that now, but I don't have Photo bucket as yet so I'll just find the pic and send you the link. See ya laters.

Comment

*whew* Busy, busy weekend. Hot as hades on Friday and Saturday. Xmas party in 92F. Rather surreal for someone who's accustomed to Xmas in 10F. Fun as heck though. Snowball fights with foam balls.
                    Sunday cooled off to 82F. *happy sigh* Last night was 62F. First good night's sleep I've had in weeks.
                    Frantically reading and trying to catch up.

If there's anyplace that Nick is supposed to be RIGHT NOW, give me a poke.

Weedle - received your bio and waiting for Sharp's confirmation.
                    Last edited by Gen Blue; 26 July 2010, 02:48 AM.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

*pokes the Gentle Ladies for a post*

Comment

*wakes up*

Gods, is it still Monday?.. Oh, it's so hot that sleep brings no pleasure... +47 in shadow outside, +34 home...

OK, I'll post today, when RL stopped being so rude.
                        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

*sulk*
                          I didn't get to go to the Xmas party.
                          Sicker than a dog all weekend. The new, generic form of my anti-inflammatory medicine has ..... unpleasant ..... side-effects.
                          Now I'm just waiting for the effects to finally fade away and my non-generic medication to be delivered.

I'm working on posts, really I am.
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Hi guys, wont be on much due to lack of net access for at least a nother few days or so, might get on when I can't sleep though.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey all!!

Any music lovers out there???

If you are .... stop by here!!

feel free to join us!!

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!
                              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                                Hey all!!

Any music lovers out there???

If you are .... stop by here!!

feel free to join us!!

teehee!!
                                Depends on the music Ainty
                                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Working...
                                X