• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<<from armory>>
    ragnor looks around and finds harry martin
    ''tell me what to do''
    tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
    yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
    Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Harry saw ragnor approch. He was the tok'ra assigned the SG-6. Harry liked the guy. He was nice, and was an intellectiual match for Harry, "Well, if you have any goa'uld tech dump it. The turrents are going to target the energy sources. Other than that can I borrow a clip I only have one." Harry then motion for Ragnor to take up a position next to him.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

''i grabbed 6 extra''
        *tosses harry 3 and takes possition bracing himself*

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

''i grabbed 6 extra''
          *tosses harry 3 and takes possition bracing himself*

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

"Right, thanks." Said Harry putting the clips in his baggy pockets of the jumpsuit.

((OOC We just have to wait for the others to get on so we can start.))

Comment

((ok im itchin for a battle but it can wait i suppose ))

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

(OOC - Aaarrgghhh I keep getting kicked off, if not then everything is being extra slow! Anyhow Im here now)

Harvey took the energy weapon and looked it over as it was explained to her. By the time the explanation was over all hell was breaking loose and Tyler had got back from laying the claymoors so she moved her team into the tree line taking the two energy weapons with her.

Then a report came in that there were two full strength Jaffa sections heading there way, and when they were close enough Tyler detonated the first set of Claymoors taking out a good part of the first group. The second group however were hanging back.

It was then that Jaimes turrett guns came on line and took over the defenses.

The Jaffa started to drop as they were hit by the flying rounds, but soon enough they figured out that if they didnt fire they didnt get hit. Everything went quiet for a momentand the Jaffa lay low. Shortly after gliders started to dive and target the turrett guns, they didnt completley take them out but certainly caused a fair amount of damage.

Harvey clicked on her radio "If those Jaffa even poke there heads up I want them taken out, just remember were in the tree line. Im gonna try out this energy weapon as soon as they make a move."

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                  "Hanger Bay, this is Gator5. Is it clear for me to come down? I'm out of bullets and I got only two missiles left."
                  When no one else answered the radio call, Jen radioed Richardson back, "It's clear. Jaime's auto-turrets have forced the Jaffa to restrict their firing. But don't come down too far out. Not all of the claymores are detonated." She clicked off and yelled, "Clear the runway! Colonel Richardson's coming in for re-supply!"
                  "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                  " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                  Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Marcus Aurelius was furious. How in Zeus' name were those wretched Tau'ri still standing? "Those stupid fools couldn't even capture ONE lousy room in this rat-hole."
                    He stalked back and forth, kicking at everyone who came in range. "I will know what is happening in that Base." He glared at the men around him, "NOW!!"
                    The squad commanders scattered, gathered their men and faded into the woods.

Brad lowered his scope and wiggled deeper into the brush. He had to report this. "Hangar Bay. Hangar Bay. He's got guys going around through the woods."
                    ** Gotcha, Spook. Stay under cover, we'll take it from here. Good job. **
                    "Thanks, Hangar Bay. I'll be . . . " he froze as something hard touched the back of his head.
                    "ON YOUR FEET, SCUM."
                    Brad got to his knees and held his hands out to the sides. "I'm not going to give a Jaffa any trouble." He knew the microphone on his radio was locked open.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

Kate's knees were trembling. She'd experienced a lot in her time working for the Stargate Project, both on Earth and here, but a full scale battle..... She wasn't a lot of use to anyone at the moment, her only mid range weapon was out for the count.

She could imagine that Geb wasn't too happy up on board the ship. If he found out that she was down here...
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

(( OOC - C'mon. Don't do that to Spook. ))

"Gotcha, Spook. Stay under cover, we'll take it from here. Good job." Kym was growing fond of Spook and hoped she would get to meet him as something other than an voice.
                        ** Thanks, Hangar Bay. I'll be . . . **
                        Kym could hear the hiss of an open microphone so the batteries weren't gone.
                        ** ON YOUR FEET, SCUM. ** The hard tone chilled her.
                        ** I'm not going to give a Jaffa any trouble. **
                        "Sh^t, sh^t, sh^t," Kym swore quietly. Spook's life expectancy just dropped to zero. One more reason to want those ba****ds dead.
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Kate swore loudly as she heard the news. She touched Kym's arm.

"They'll pay for this, I promise."
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

"God why won't they attack already this suspense is killing me," Said an ever nervous Harry.

((To much suspense can be bad for a man start it already.))

Comment

(( Gorram GW won't let me stay on for more than 5 minutes at a time. About 1 post. ))
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

((I am off. The new eps start. Anyways do what you will with the character rember he is a medic, and engineer.))

Comment

Working...
                                X