Hangar Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<<From armoury>>

Col Harvey, Ma'am Matthews yelled over the commotion.

"Whats happeining? I was orderd that SG-3 was to defend the hangar bay?" Matthews stated, looking sligly nervious, but excited with an unnatural feeling of bliss.

With P-90 in hand, and with his belt which contained his grenades and new belt with zat in he was ready for duty.

Noticing that the F-302's were launched he waited for his superiors orders with heated anticipation.

((OOC can somone fill me in and tell me whats the story, or what thread to look at? cheers I dotn quite know whats going on))

Name: Issac Matthews
    Team: SG-3(Marines)
    click for biography

Comment

((OOC: Ok,
      The story so far

Two Goa'uld Ha'taks, along with an Al'khesh suddenly appeared, telling us we were doomed via a message.

Then, A large amount of gliders blew the S*** out of the Alarius *Our Alterran cruiser* And then, the Goa'uld dialed in to make sure we couldn't escape that way, the Iris is now abut to give way under strain of alot of nukes, letting in a siege of *?* Several people are readying to defend the control room at all costs, wich was just sealed. (the iris may hold yet though! )

There are four troop transports landing near the Alarius and are now heading towards the hangar bay (So there comes in the hangar bay defence team ), and the entire F-302 team is taking off or are in orbit.

Colonel Sharp, Donna Henderson and myself are heading to destroy the Al'khesh, while the rest of the F-302 pilots are to defend the factories and take down death gliders....that about covers it.
      You can find updates to the story in the info thread ))
      Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 04 January 2006, 02:27 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Stephen, who had got lost looking for the hangar, jumped into his 302, that he had named 'Starlight' and started her up. He attached his helmet and mask and went through the pre-flight checks and when he was ready, he took off.
        Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

(( OOC: posting/playing Lt. Col. Harvey on direction from Gen. Blue. ))

Harvey whipped around and stared at Jaime. "Excellent. Do it, and hurry!"

"Tell the control room I'm on my way!" Jaime spun and sprinted off, willing her still-aching legs to move as fast as possible. She darted thru the swarms of pilots and mechanics and headed for the control room.

<< to the Control Room >>

Comment

(OOC - Great stuff Shelbel I was kinda wondering what to do with Jaime, Have fun)

Harvey took the radios that Tyler had returned with "We'll use channel two" she indicated that Tyler should take one of the radios. Just then Matthews turned and asked what was going on. "Matthews take a radio go to channel two, has any one seen McCoy? Ok we'll have to go without him. Lt Dale" she shouted the young man over and handed him the remaining radio "channel two2". She ran down what she knew so far about the situation. "So we are gonna have a hell of a job here. Lt Dale you take command of the far door group, Mathews you have this door. Tyler you and I are gonna move forward to that group of trees" She pointed to a group of trees 100m from the Hanger doors and set to the left. "We'll set up a forward defense position, if we get into position quickly then they wont see us move and we have the element of surprise. Tyler as we move in I want a line of Claymoors set up. Any questions?" She started dividing the various personnel down into groups and telling them which position she wanted them in.

Comment

((From science labs. Mykonos is an NPC))

Mykonos jogged into the Hangar Bay, looking around for Colonel Harvey. "Colonel Harvey?" she yelled.
              Last edited by Telawen; 04 January 2006, 12:59 PM.
              Gateworld rpg
              dr. Sophia MacKenzie
              Base Chief Scientist

Sophia's bio

"It's always suicide mission this, save-the-world that, no one ever stops just to say hi anymore." - Jack O'Neill

Comment

(( OOC: Mykonos is a woman, last I knew... Callista. ))

Comment

((Okay, thanks for pointing out. Gen. Blue didn't tell me that. I'll change it then))
                  Gateworld rpg
                  dr. Sophia MacKenzie
                  Base Chief Scientist

Sophia's bio

"It's always suicide mission this, save-the-world that, no one ever stops just to say hi anymore." - Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    ((OOC: Ok,
                    The story so far

Two Goa'uld Ha'taks, along with an Al'khesh suddenly appeared, telling us we were doomed via a message.

Then, A large amount of gliders blew the S*** out of the Alarius *Our Alterran cruiser* And then, the Goa'uld dialed in to make sure we couldn't escape that way, the Iris is now abut to give way under strain of alot of nukes, letting in a siege of *?* Several people are readying to defend the control room at all costs, wich was just sealed. (the iris may hold yet though! )

There are four troop transports landing near the Alarius and are now heading towards the hangar bay (So there comes in the hangar bay defence team ), and the entire F-302 team is taking off or are in orbit.

Colonel Sharp, Donna Henderson and myself are heading to destroy the Al'khesh, while the rest of the F-302 pilots are to defend the factories and take down death gliders....that about covers it.
                    You can find updates to the story in the info thread ))
                    ((oo *claps* good summery ))
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Harvey heard someone calling her name over all the noise, "Over here" she raised her hand hoping the person doing the shouting would see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                        <snip>
                        Tyler you and I are gonna move forward to that group of trees" She pointed to a group of trees 100m from the Hanger doors and set to the left. "We'll set up a forward defense position, if we get into position quickly then they wont see us move and we have the element of surprise. Tyler as we move in I want a line of Claymoors set up. Any questions?" She started dividing the various personnel down into groups and telling them which position she wanted them in.
                        "No, Ma'am," Tyler answered. She gathered up a knapsack full of mines. "I suggest both sides of the approach. That way we can catch them in a crossfire."

(( OOC - Wow, claymores are nasty buggers. 700 steel balls for shrapnel. ))
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Tyler didn't wait for Harvey's reply. "You!" She pointed to a surprised SF, "Come with me." She tossed him another knapsack full of mines and dashed out the doors.
                          "Every 15 meters." Kym indicated the other edge of the approach and then started planting mines. A grisly garden path of destruction.
                          sigpic

Comment

((( OCC- i was thinking, these legionares are supposed to be the "special forces of the Gould" , a neat plot twist might be that a team has already infiltrated the base and took part of it.)))

Comment

Over a radio in th base, a voice comes clear. "this is Razor 1, I am out of ordinance and in need of resupply. I have stayed up as long as i could but have become an easy target for the Gliders. I need htat runway clear, i have to land! Come in Base This is Razor 1 do you copy?"

Comment

Chief Bellano started to urgently wave everyone out of the Bay doors. "Clear the area. Get back, numbskulls, there's a 302 coming in."
                                radio** Razor 1, clear to land. Fresh ordinance waiting. **
                                "I said to clear the pad, da**it!" He began shoving people to the sides of the room.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X