Hangar Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainpash
    "God why won't they attack already this suspense is killing me," Said an ever nervous Harry.

((To much suspense can be bad for a man start it already.))
    (( OOC - I was waiting for the F-302's to take off. Maybe I'll trap them in the Hangar instead. ))
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
      ((OOC: Thanks Henderson, Bleh, should be comin' with ya, but I gotta go now Cya tomorrow people.))
      ((OCC:Thats cool, Cya later))

Originally posted by Gen Blue
      (( OOC - I was waiting for the F-302's to take off. Maybe I'll trap them in the Hangar instead. ))
      (( ))

Donna ran out of the Hanger bay and changed her mind she would head to the control room first save a double trip. The quicker she got back the better.
      Lt.Col Donna Henderson
      SG-2: CO
      Base Senior Biologist,
      Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
        ((OOC: CaptainPash i hope you don't mind me using Harry in a conv.))
        ((No problem.))
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

(( OOC: AEM, Jaime's off near the control room, kinda hard to hold a conversation with her when she's halfway across the base... ))

Comment

Having finished loading the missiles, Kate stood back and yelled Good Luck up to her colleagues in their crafts.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              *Kate nodded and heaved one of the missiles up with aid from the tech.*
              *When Major Howard and the tech was instealling the missile, Richardson had started pre-flight check that his co-pilot would have done. The Hyperdrive was out, but he wasn't going to to need it.

When they had finished putting up the missile, the tech gave Richardson a thumbs up. Richardson return the signal and waited for clearance to fly. However Colonel Sharp was first in line to take off...*

Comment

Marcus was snarling and glaring at everyone. While the Jaffa were no great loss, Zeus and Hades would make HIM pay for the Legionnaires. His back still wore the marks from losing a troop 20 years ago.
                Well, I guess they aren't totally incompetant. He saw a squad come from the woods with a captive. Petronius, his aide, had words with them then took it and dragged it over.
                "Sir," he saluted, "this was following us." Petronius lifted Brad into the air by the back of his vest and let him dangle there.
                Marcus contemplated his meager prize. "They send children to battle?"
                Brad tried to stretch out his 5'4", 105 lb frame as much as possible. "I am not a child," he growled.
                Marcus casually back-handed him, bloodying his nose. "You will speak when I tell you to speak."
                After a moment or two, he continued, "How many others spy on us?"
                Brad mimed zipping his lip. He knew his attempt at bravado would earn him a beating before they killed him but was determined to go out with a flair.
                Marcus punched him in the stomache, then asked, "How many defend this area?"
                Brad gagged and threw up, splashing the other man's boots.
                The commander hit the dangling man like a punching bag, raining questions and blows non-stop until he was unconscious.
                Frustrated and even more furious, Marcus Aurelius stormed off.
                Petronius, still dragging Brad by the vest, hurried after him.
                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                sigpic

Comment

James was waiting the the Bh, to take off. Suddenly the radar starts bleeping. The SF at the radar screen lokks and then turns back you James. "Um major, radar is picking up several gliders apraoching." James without saying anything, walks over to the door of the BH, and raises the javlin. He presses the arm button and tracks one of the gliders untill it locks on. "Say cheese" He fires the Javlin and it hits the Glider and it spins out of control and crashes and explodes near the hanger. "Take that B******"

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

((OOC we should move this to the outdoordocking area thread.))
                    "Nice shot" said Harry, Who taken one of the gatling guns, and was firing down at the Jaffa.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                      ((OOC we should move this to the outdoordocking area thread.))
                      "Nice shot" said Harry, Who taken one of the gatling guns, and was firing down at the Jaffa.
                      (( OOC - Blue is the one who told me to move the attack here. Logical, this is the area they Gliders and Jaffa / Legions are attacking now. ))
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

((I was talking to beale. We are going after, an al'kesh, and it is in the outarea, plus a blackhawk can't fly inside with a glider.))

Comment

George recieved a transmission from air traffic control " Um Razor this is ground control, you have a go for Your operation good luck Razor 1 ,ground control out" great he thought, the ground control unit wasnt even gonna use the name he picked " Thats it, i never naming a mission again!" he thought to himself

"Roger that Ground Control" George said into his radio piece. he then turned and said to the Major "lets go get that Crystal shall we?" with that, George lifted off. he started to go forward and and then turned to the major

" Major, to get thier ASAP, we are gonna have to pass by a regiment of legionares but not just any legionares thier centurians( IMade them up) the shrap shooters. Hold on its gonna be a bumpy ride." George then sped up asfast as the black hawk could go. " Be ready sergeant Loa and Load" they then began could see the centurians taking position. They carried modified staffs. they had scopes on them. George passed right over them. they began to fire but the shield kept them safe. The Sergeant began to fire the heavy machine gun anf they began to fall like ducks. soon, they centurians were either dead or retreated. now they would not meet any more heavy resistance. George positioned the Black hawk as close as he could to the downed alkesh. it still had smoke coming from it.

" Ok boys were here, get hooked to th crane and go that crystal!"

Comment

"Take that." Said Harry as he kept the fire up at the enemy ground soldiers. They were just pigs to the slaughter. Harry felt bad, but then rembered the ancient curiser, and kept the fire up.

Comment

lets swith this to the outdors thread

Comment

k

Comment

Working...
                                X