Outdoor Docking Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Major Ezekiel]

John turned to look at the Lt, who was getting unsteady on his feet, he passed him his gun. John took it with out a word, and was about to tell one Astra or Mos to stay with him when Astra took the lead and walked over to him.

He looked down at the other Major and than bent down by her pulling out his knife and cutting lose the bonds, "Here you go," he said after cutting lose the bond than handing her back her radio, "We need to get our men back to base, get your last man so we can go."

He stood up than extended his hand to her so she could get up. He than glanced at Larry, who nodded to him in agreement. They all just wanted to get back to base. "The sooner he get over here to help the better."

sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

((Sorry, was not planning on holding off this long, work has been busy, and the connection over here sucks))

Lieutenant Michaels

Gabe took a deep breath. For someone who holds the Code of Conduct so highly, she sure gave up easily. He sighed. He just could not believe he had missed most of the fight, what little SG-5 had seemed to put up. He put his weapon on safe, removed the magazine and placed it in a pouch. He then locked the bolt back, ejecting the round and stuck it in his pocket. He let the weapon fall to his stomach, hanging there loosely as he stood up. Frustrated he walked to the center where everyone was, ashamed of what he had been commanded to do.
      sigpic

Comment

((Xym et al. hope this is all right. If not I'll delete, just thought I'd speed up the end a bit. Not sure when Xym is back so here goes..))

Capitan Larry Hutchinson & First Lieutenant Vincent Valentine

Larry stood as the last member of SG-5 turned up, he'd been lying low just in case the last member of 5 hadn't turned up as expected, but now he was here, with his weapon unloaded.

Larry looked at Valentine, obviously worried about the man. He was acting differently from the usual collected man he was. The Valentine he knew would never snap at someone like that, enemy or friend. Coupled with concussion, effectively a head trauma, it added up to more than just concussion. He could think of only two things: A skull fracture, which seemed unlikely. Or Cerebral Compression, which would also explain the change in behaviour.

He'd seen enough head wounds in his time to know a few of the signs. He moved over to the man, now sitting, and knelt by him. Valentine's reactions were already slower than normal, Larry watched as the man ran his hands through the short hair. There was no blood on his hands, none from his nose or mouth, and none in his eyes. Cerebral Compression seemed the most likely for sure. He glanced at Ezekiel.

"He needs medical attention as soon as we can get it to him." He looked back at Valentine who seemed a little oblivious to what Larry had said. "Easy Lieutenant, just keep with us and we'll get you back. Can you get up?"

Valentine didn't bother responding, and rolled onto all fours, before slowly pushing himself up. Larry nodded to himself, at least he was a fighter. He started back towards Ezekiel and another familiar face. He limped a little, but it wasn't all that bad thankfully.

"Bullet, Stevens. I know don't have the right to order you around. But he could be bleeding into his brain as we speak, so forgive my bluntness. Me and him." He nodded to Hughes. "Are going to struggle to get back as it is and the scientists aren't battle fit. Someone needs to carry Valentine back, or at least to somewhere they can get the Humvees. Stevens, your two look in the best shape to me. The rest of us can return at our own pace."

He tried not to overstep the mark, but he was surprised that no-one else had spotted the tell-tale signs, and he couldn't let a matter this serious go.

Valentine had been slowly walking back towards the main group, and as he reach the group, took another weak step onto his good leg, which wobbled significantly as pressure went onto it. Larry steadied the man, knowing it only further emphasised his point. He knew Valentine could fall into unconsciousness any time soon. He just hoped it was the brain swelling, not bleeding.

He'd also noted the man's limp, though it was the least of Valentine's worries at the moment, it was important. Before he could look at it Valentine's eyes looked at his, and for a moment Larry could see the normal Vincent, then the pupils started to become asymmetrical.

"Stay with us Valentine."

((I know I can't match Xym's great writing, but to me it doesn't feel too far out of character. Hope it's okay!))
        "I once thought it better to be right
        But now I have finally seen the light
        Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
        I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
        Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

((don't know when he would back either, i think it sounded great.))

John nodded to Hutchinson, "I know Captain, we have to get moving now. " John looked at the Major who was standing up now, "I know your Lt is also hurt, so lets get moving, by the time we get back to base it will be well past dark." John looked back at the horizon, it was already getting pretty dark since the rain had set in.

"Mohinder & Astra help Lt. Hughes" John said, to them, "Come on Hutchinson, I will help you, you have to keep pressure off that leg of yours." John gave a slight nod to the Lt who had walked up in the center of the circle.

John than waited for the Major Stevens to responds, before they sent out to the base.

((I figure she would respond pretty quickly, so no matter how long it takes DG to reply, it will be like she did as soon as John was done speaking. Than we can make a few post than be back at the base.))
          Last edited by max_omega; 17 December 2008, 12:37 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Astra went to help Lt. Hughes.

"When we get back to Base well take you straight to the infirmary," she promised him.

"Come on, Mo, we need to help the Lt. and get him back to Base," She told Mo. "The quicker we get back, the quicker we can get out of this rain and I don't fancy getting a cold!"

"I'm having a nice long hot shower when we get back and going straight to bed," she muttered.
            Last edited by Stargate78fan; 06 January 2009, 05:34 PM.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

((I think MO meant Hughes not Vincent, Larry did mention that the two fromt he other team should be the ones to take Vincent as they're the fittest and least injured [No offence but Civilians as a general rule of thumb, aren't as fit as Military types. Obviously there are exceptions, but you know what I mean]. MO could we have clarity as to which Lt. you meant, just to make sure))
              "I once thought it better to be right
              But now I have finally seen the light
              Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
              I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
              Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

((OOC- Vincent is right, i did mean hughes. Sorry about that my mind has been in another place. ))
                sigpic

Comment

((OCC: oops, sorry about that. I will edit post when I can))
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by TDgamer View Post
                    ((Sorry, was not planning on holding off this long, work has been busy, and the connection over here sucks))

Lieutenant Michaels

Gabe took a deep breath. For someone who holds the Code of Conduct so highly, she sure gave up easily. He sighed. He just could not believe he had missed most of the fight, what little SG-5 had seemed to put up. He put his weapon on safe, removed the magazine and placed it in a pouch. He then locked the bolt back, ejecting the round and stuck it in his pocket. He let the weapon fall to his stomach, hanging there loosely as he stood up. Frustrated he walked to the center where everyone was, ashamed of what he had been commanded to do.
                    Stevens knew that Michaels wasn't happy about the way things had turned out. To heck with him, if he didn't like her command, he could dog some other team leader for a SG team spot. Other teams had vacancies. She ignored him as Major Ezekiel started speaking.

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                    ((don't know when he would back either, i think it sounded great.))

John nodded to Hutchinson, "I know Captain, we have to get moving now. " John looked at the Major who was standing up now, "I know your Lt is also hurt, so lets get moving, by the time we get back to base it will be well past dark." John looked back at the horizon, it was already getting pretty dark since the rain had set in.

"Mohinder & Astra help Lt. Hughes" John said, to them, "Come on Hutchinson, I will help you, you have to keep pressure off that leg of yours." John gave a slight nod to the Lt who had walked up in the center of the circle.

John than waited for the Major Stevens to responds, before they sent out to the base.

She was perfectly civil, despite another situation where her command had gone right to disastrous. "Lieutenant Hughes will need help with his gear, his arms got cut up by some shrapnel. Which of your civilians do you trust with extra weaponry?"

And speaking of weapons. "If you belong to me, clear and unload your weapons and put the selector switch on safe. Start cleaning the exterior while we're heading back, save yourself time during recovery back on base."

Of course, all of it was something they should know by heart and could do in the dark.

Crescent slid the magazine out of the P90 and worked the action to clear the chamber and put the weapon on safe. All done slowly and deliberately, going along with the 'duh' nature of the order.

Captain Kari Crescent
                    Last edited by DragonGate; 10 January 2009, 10:37 AM. Reason: Finally got my signatures on thumb drive
                    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      "Come on, Mo, we need to help the Lt. and get him back to Base," She told Mo. "The quicker we get back, the quicker we can get out of this rain and I don't fancy getting a cold!"
                      "OK." Mohinder simply answered, getting soaked by the falling rain. It was sure getting heavier by the minute. Then he listened to Astra's words. "Me either, though I think we can no longer avoid that!" He replied to her comment about getting a cold after being out and running in the falling rain.

They approached Lt Hughes. He didn't seem to be as bad as Valentine was, but he did sustain some visible injuries, mostly cuts. Stevens then spoke.

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
                      She was perfectly civil, despite another situation where her command had gone right to disastrous. "Lieutenant Hughes will need help with his gear, his arms got cut up by some shrapnel. Which of your civilians do you trust with extra weaponry?"

And speaking of weapons. "If you belong to me, clear and unload your weapons and put the selector switch on safe. Start cleaning the exterior while we're heading back, save yourself time during recovery back on base."
                      "I can help you with that, Lt." Mohinder said taking his P-90 and setting the safe switch to the safe position. At least that he knew how to do. He struggled a bit to unload the two P-90s though, Hughes and his, but after a few minutes he managed it too. He then placed the P-90 hanging on his shoulder.

"Astra, you get on one side and I can get on the other side of Hughes, this way we can get him back to Base OK," he said to both of them, while taking Hughes' left side and helping him along the path back to the Base. The rain still pouring heavily from the sky.

((OOC - If not OK or somehow incorrect, let me know and I'll edit.))
                      Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Hughes opened his mouth to object. He was, after all, still perfectly capable of carrying his own gear, without assistance, no matter what Major Stevens had said. Then he seemed to decide against it, quietly remaining where he was. This wasn't college football anymore. He didn't need to play through an injury on his own.

"I can help you with that, lieutenant." Startled, Hughes glanced over at the civilian, who'd offered to help him with his weapon. For a brief moment, he refused to relinquish his P-90, finally surrendering it to Mohinder.

"Thanks," he replied, not much louder than a whisper.

The two civilians -- one on either side -- supporting his weight, they began making their way back to base.

Comment

[Major Ezekiel]

John waited briefly for the other Major to address her team, he than helped out Captain Hutchinson. There was no more talk as they headed back to the base, it took them almost a little over an hour to get back to base.

<To Hanger Bay>

((I think everyone has posted so this can just end the mission, everyone can post in the hanger bay or skip right to the infirmary. Sorry it took so long, esp for those of you who have been held up with this. My apologies.))
                          sigpic

Comment

2nd Lieutenant Gabriel Michaels

Michaels had already cleared his weapon. He started off towards the base with the rest of the crew, deviating slightly from their path to recover his ruck sack that he had left earlier. He reached inside and pulled out the rag he used for weapons maintenance and threw the sack on his back again. "Gabe" then caught up with the group, giving his weapon a thorough wipe down.

<To Hangar Bay>
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X