No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh...so remember when I said 'this weekend'....what I REALLY meant to say was 'the week coming after this weekend'!!!

I'll be showing off our new room deal as soon as I'm done with it.

Oh- and Zack can be in whatever quarters
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Just a little real world input on bathrooms (latrines). Once you get out of training and into permanent party housing, you have your own latrine. You may share it with a roommate, but their's one in every room.

However, if the rooms on Gaia were originally intended primarily as temporary quarters, there might be a communal latrine for the whole hall. Either way, it's ultimately up to the Army Corps of Engineers personnel who would have done the original construction.

Otherwise known as Colonel Sharp with a drawing program.
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
        Just a little real world input on bathrooms (latrines). Once you get out of training and into permanent party housing, you have your own latrine. You may share it with a roommate, but their's one in every room.

However, if the rooms on Gaia were originally intended primarily as temporary quarters, there might be a communal latrine for the whole hall. Either way, it's ultimately up to the Army Corps of Engineers personnel who would have done the original construction.

Otherwise known as Colonel Sharp with a drawing program.
        or paint

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
          Oh- and Zack can be in whatever quarters

Oh really?

You do know your implying that Z could share a room with C and you just what Z/C to get caught

I forgot..since you cann't yet rib Z IC you might as well do in OOC *runs and hides*

Comment

To All SG4-SG5

I am trying to help wrap up the training mission. Please guys if you have any ideas of how to proceed further, or get your characters to finish this up send me a PM. I know this has dragged on long enough. And I am sure everyone wants it to end. I am sorry I haven't been active Real Life has just been crazy, but I really want to get this done.

Thanks

Max
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan View Post
              (( OOC - So let's make it right side, empty, Ryn, empty, Dean and left side, Cooper, empty, Nat, empty, that would put Nat on the bed where she was before talking to Dean. When confirmed, I'll edit my posts. Thanks, ainty. I forgot the troublemaker also known as Cooper. How could I? ))
              So, it'll be something like this then:

_________Door
              8___________________1 Cooper
              7 Ryn________________2
              6___________________3 Nat
              5 Dean_______________4

...using the numbers we use in RL at work, you count clock wise, starting on your left

*grumbles* wants GW to accept the use of the tab function to get nice columns. I hope you get what I mean anyway...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Your meaning came through crystal clear!

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                  To All SG4-SG5

I am trying to help wrap up the training mission. Please guys if you have any ideas of how to proceed further, or get your characters to finish this up send me a PM. I know this has dragged on long enough. And I am sure everyone wants it to end. I am sorry I haven't been active Real Life has just been crazy, but I really want to get this done.

Thanks

Max
                  Posted Stevens. She's awake and demanding the return of her radio to stand down her team. I figure the rain and the possibility of electrical storms are enough to cause her to call it. She is Air Force.

*ducks and hides before the major drops her for that comment*
                  "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                  " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                  Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Yes, yes, I'm bored. And obsessed! NPCs RULE!!!

OK ... After some careful thought I think we need a list of stuff. A list of the NPC's currently in use. Like the deputies in Foreston and the SF's at the base. I think it's fun to re-use them and give them a life and such.

So.... Who's going to help sift through the threads ?

Comment

Started a post on the update thread, got a fair few so far, going to add more from the player list though. Any I've missed, or if their creators have names, ranks or any more specific details PM or post here
                      "I once thought it better to be right
                      But now I have finally seen the light
                      Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                      I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                      Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Oooo. I like that post! Very complete.
                        A few things though :
                        It is Kinagi and not Kinag.
                        It's spelled "Lieutenant" and "Captain".
                        And David Williams is also a Dr.

Sorry.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm forever getting Captains and Lieutenants wrong, copy paste cut off an 'i' and I thought Blue had included the Dr. in the player list
                          "I once thought it better to be right
                          But now I have finally seen the light
                          Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                          I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                          Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

The character has a full bio, and is therefore verging away from NPCdom
                            Maybe not an NPC but a "Supportive cast" then Lets see what the GM's say...

Here's some characters that are NPCs with bio's:
                            Julia's mine so hands off unless you ask
                            Gloria is not my creation, I only did the bio, so she's fair game for anybody

Julia Hawkins, Gloria Fuentes and Mary Irving
                            Mary is JM and V's creation, not sure how much of a "real" NPC she is.

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Be that as it may, Alex, I still love the completeness of your list.
                              Well done and with all the colours too!

lol, NG, Supportive Cast... I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                                Maybe not an NPC but a "Supportive cast" then Lets see what the GM's say...
                                About what? Or who?
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X