X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
    Bellano and Kinaji are sorting that out... in their own strange way
    strange?? whatever do you mean!!

ok!! please explain what a "crew break" is??

teehee!!

couldn't disappoint you on our first encounter!! sillyness was the order of the day!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

It's my own invention, it's his crew, on a break. Hence crew break.

Oh and forgive his rashness, but Jyn's reminder made me do something I just had to.

Stay tuned

Thanks Jyn, I guess I should check my own Character's bios once in a blue moon eh?
      "I once thought it better to be right
      But now I have finally seen the light
      Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
      I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
      Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Is it ok if I take on Swanson for a couple of posts ? Not too sure if someone isn't playing him already (I could probably be mixing up with Bellano tho ) so thought I'd ask first.

Comment

I think the others are done with him.

*waves to Mckinnon, Black, Davis and Ashwood* Are you guys done with Henry? *grin*
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I never control Swanson, just Lindbergh. Don't go giving out the coffee stash on me

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

I know I control Swanson, usually.

To answer your question, He's all yours

Comment

reviewing maps

i don't see a restroom on level five with people's quarters

is this a faux pas

is it assumed that one is in the lounge??

did they really design it so people have to change floors for one??

have been on some RL bases and quarters (officers) have a sink in them

some a sink/toilet

is this the case on level 5???

someone want to make a call on this???

teehee!!

hey COLONEL/GEN what you think??

i guess it would be a female who would be concerned on this eh!! *snicker*
                sigpic
                SCORE!!

Comment

To be honest the whole quarters need a look at, we're rapidly running out of rooms, and that's not factoring in a load more NPCs.

Asking how many people is like asking how long a piece of string is. But I would say we need in the region of 500 rooms (currently we have 45. 8/9 NPC's for every one PC sounds about rightish plus a few more spare rooms), and instead of the rooms named on the plan we ought to have a list instead (easier to update).

IMO - As standard each Ensign room should have: a desk, computer, bed, set of draws (and a cupboard too maybe?). Officers quarters would have a larger desk and possibly a private bathroom. Senior staff (Blue, Sharp, etc.) have a few home comforts (like a kitchen in Blue's case) private bathroom with a shower (I doubt there's many baths in a military base) and separate office (either connected for team leaders or in the place of work).

Sub-level 5 is predominantly officer quarters, and would therefore has no need for a bathroom, perhaps there's a small one in the lounge, but nothing notable.

The actual labelled bathrooms are probably only the bigger ones, there'd probably be loads of small ones scattered over the base.

Just IMO
                  "I once thought it better to be right
                  But now I have finally seen the light
                  Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                  I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                  Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by Vincent View Post
                    To be honest the whole quarters need a look at, we're rapidly running out of rooms, and that's not factoring in a load more NPCs.

Asking how many people is like asking how long a piece of string is. But I would say we need in the region of 500 rooms (currently we have 45. 8/9 NPC's for every one PC sounds about rightish plus a few more spare rooms), and instead of the rooms named on the plan we ought to have a list instead (easier to update).

IMO - As standard each Ensign room should have: a desk, computer, bed, set of draws (and a cupboard too maybe?). Officers quarters would have a larger desk and possibly a private bathroom. Senior staff (Blue, Sharp, etc.) have a few home comforts (like a kitchen in Blue's case) private bathroom with a shower (I doubt there's many baths in a military base) and separate office (either connected for team leaders or in the place of work).

Sub-level 5 is predominantly officer quarters, and would therefore has no need for a bathroom, perhaps there's a small one in the lounge, but nothing notable.

The actual labelled bathrooms are probably only the bigger ones, there'd probably be loads of small ones scattered over the base.

Just IMO

Get ready for an ingenious (if I do say so myself ) rooms' levels' overhaul this weekend that wont !@#$ up anything too bad
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

You better have Travis's room ready for him

Comment

umm!!

did i get an answer???

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

I think that if you read Sharp's post, probably not. He only said he'd redo a map or two.

Comment

is it assumed that one is in the lounge??

did they really design it so people have to change floors for one??

have been on some RL bases and quarters (officers) have a sink in them

some a sink/toilet

is this the case on level 5???
                            Yes and yes.

The lounge has one (that can be entered from the hall), and, sure, the officer quarters have one
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

okay ... hate to be a pain!!

but!!

Zach is a civvie!!

SG1er on level 5!!

would he be in officer quarters???

thanks!

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!

Comment

Kim's level 7, former member Claire is level 6 Not all SG1 is on level 5

Comment

Working...
                                X