Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right! Sorry!

I would assume (aka I'm making this up right now) that it means something along the lines of an extremely heightened military alert for all outside of base forces. 24hr perimeter patrols around base. The computers at the outpost would be used to scrap as much data as they could about what was happening inside the base. Teams would be assembled for a possible entry mission into the base. F-302s, if there were any present on the tarmac outside the base, would be moved to a more safe location. Same with the helicopter. Citizens of Foreston and Riverton who are unable to fight would prepare to be evacuated, those who could fight would be given weapons.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Cool, thanks. Hope it'll help Ainty and me a lot .

Comment

I'm holding off posting a reply to PA here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12079783

Because I need her to edit. Cate is not in uniform and only wearing a top like this
        http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/wp.../06/Garner.jpg

So Adria can't see any ID patches
        Last edited by RogueRanger; 17 November 2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
          I'm holding off posting a reply to PA here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12079783

Because I need her to edit. Cate is not in uniform and only wearing a top like this
          Spoiler:

So Adria can't see any ID patches
          "before realizing the Flt. Lt. was out of uniform for the current job." XD easy cheap adds

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Yes according to Gen and MArshall, she is waaay out of uniform

Comment

Where can I find the Asgard shield core? Control room? generators?
              sigpic
              Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
                Where can I find the Asgard shield core? Control room? generators?
                Darn. I thought I included that at the bottom of my earlier post.

Control room thread, with MALP tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                  Darn. I thought I included that at the bottom of my earlier post.

Control room thread, with MALP tags.
                  sorry, I didn't understand you....

editing, then....
                  sigpic
                  Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
                    sorry, I didn't understand you....
                    Oh. I just assumed I didn't copy and paste everything from my Word document.

It's cool, though. My thought patterns tend to be a little off the wall sometimes, and don't always make much sense. You'll get used to it, though.

Comment

Is our char's in the Gate room btw? No one has used any tags as far as I can see, so if I'm wrong, please correct me?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                        Is our char's in the Gate room btw? No one has used any tags as far as I can see, so if I'm wrong, please correct me?
                        I suppose so, I didn't know I should have your names included in my posts....
                        sigpic
                        Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

You should be in MALP Storage, but you're not if you're interacting with PA and RR. So I'm now lost as to what's happening. Maybe I'll figure it out when I get back from class later.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                            You should be in MALP Storage, but you're not if you're interacting with PA and RR. So I'm now lost as to what's happening. Maybe I'll figure it out when I get back from class later.
                            Going to malp room but not reached it yet, I've just seen them
                            sigpic
                            Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Why should you include "my" name in your post?

No need for tags, like I know they have in NS in this RP

Some have tags, some don't. I will never use it!

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Aaagh, I'm getting quite confused........
                                sigpic
                                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Working...
                                X