No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp is clearly power-hungry. Just ignore him.

Comment

It is cool. Just like giving everyone on base a lightsaber would be cool.

Another thing they have in common?

Spoiler:
      They're not happening!
      Spoiler:
      Muhahahaha
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I s'pose. But over time I want you to help me with any noticable chnages in her that might happen. Nothing uber of course, something subtle that might help her make a difference in helping others. And please Dillon read my PM, there is peeps waiting on Bonnie and Gen likes her

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
          I s'pose. But over time I want you to help me with any noticable chnages in her that might happen. Nothing uber of course, something subtle that might help her make a difference in helping others. And please Dillon read my PM, there is peeps waiting on Bonnie and Gen likes her
          Noticeable changes? We'll have to see about that. Remember that any major changes to your character need to be reapproved.

As for Bonnie, keep playing her as an NPC. Normally we don't allow members to have an official second character until they've been here a long time - but I'm thinking about it.
          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Well nothing as dramatic as having a symbiote anyway Just little things that could be investigated over what effect having organic naquada and consuming symbiotes might have. You could call it an ongoing medical research, one of the doctors could be involved.

So I wasted my time doing her bio then? I only submitted her because someone else wanted her for a SG team

As well I'm still waiting on my request for Cate to be placed in a SG team when the Furby mission is over, or am I wasting my time there as well

Comment

Just because someone is an NPC doesn't mean they can't have a bio And I didn't come to a conclusion yet.

And for your team request : I haven't even begun to sort that stuff out yet
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Oki, so would it be ok if I posted the bio and wrote at the top (pending approval) ?

And hurry up with sorting stuff, Cate is an impatient girl (well she's me so there)

Comment

Er, no. Only approved bios in the bio thread, sorry.
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

*points at Julia Hawkins in the SG3 mission*

There's an NPC who's been played like a "real" char for quite a while. She was never meant to be a regular char, but she sort of took charge of event anyway. Check her bio RR and you'll see what I mean.

An NPC on the paper, but at this point I don't think anyone would snatch her away from me without risking their lives

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                      An NPC on the paper, but at this point I don't think anyone would snatch her away from me without risking their lives
                      Really?

1. Fortune favors the bold.
                      2. The riskier the road, the greater the profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                        Er, no. Only approved bios in the bio thread, sorry.
                        Don't you ever say yes?? Especially with me?? It's always no, no no

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                        *points at Julia Hawkins in the SG3 mission*

There's an NPC who's been played like a "real" char for quite a while. She was never meant to be a regular char, but she sort of took charge of event anyway. Check her bio RR and you'll see what I mean.

I read it, she sounds nice

Comment

Don't you ever say yes?? Especially with me?? It's always no, no no
                          don't take it personally ... he is mean and says NO to all of us!!!

teehee!!
                          sigpic
                          SCORE!!
                          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Yeah he's like Colonel Klink or soemthing

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                              don't take it personally ... he is mean and says NO to all of us!!!
                              Yeah, I think he even said no to me once.

Comment

Yeah he's like Colonel Klink or soemthing

oh my ... what a visual!!!

just need to find him a monocle and a pack of smokes and one of those little stick thingys!!(3mins)

and O could be Shultz!

teehee!!

it would all fit well with the big pink bunny slippers!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X