No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologize from my end, if I don't post in the next 48 hrs, which is highly likely I might not get a chance to post, please don't wait on me and just move things along.

I'm stuck between doing my assignment at the last minute and reviewing for a class test next week. >.<

Financial and Management Accounting doesn't mix well @_@

Comment

I don't really know off the top of my head, but are there any open charries who would be appropriate to go with SG-1 on their mission? ATM it's just Ainty and I, and though that would be extremely entertaining, it's always nice to have a third. If your interested just post here

PS- We could also have a character intro on the planet if anyone was looking to make another char. (or any lurkers looking for a chance to jump in! )
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Depending on how soon/late the Iberia mission and SG6 get going, I might be up for at least an NPC.
        Enlisted member or "alien", it's up to you

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Just edited my last Carrie post in the Infirmary-thread, otherwise it would have been triple posting

Comment

Ryn is awake now though.

Comment

Carrie interpreted it as if she were sleeping. She'd really hate to disturb someone who's asleep if not necessary

Comment

As you all might have noticed, we have two new players:

Vagabond Serpent and Re1ndeer.

The player list isn't updated, and I can't really remember off the top of my head- but which teams need new members for their upcoming missions?

(Let's see...SG78, if you wanted to take both of them tha'd make three and you could head off on a mission (I'd play an NPC soldier if you'd like). That's the only thing that immediately jumps out to me.)
                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post

Vagabond Serpent and Re1ndeer.

(Let's see...SG78, if you wanted to take both of them tha'd make three and you could head off on a mission (I'd play an NPC soldier if you'd like). That's the only thing that immediately jumps out to me.)
                  Presuming you mean SG-7 (and not SG-78 ), I'll take both of them, if they both want on teams. I presume neither is over the rank of first lieutenant, correct?

It'd also make four, not three, so we'd be in good shape.

Comment

(Was going to go to sleep, but I have to post this before I forget... )

Ah, good call! I was actually referring to Stargate78fan (because Dr. Owen is alone on SG-4 is she not?), but I had forgotten about Tallon's team!

That would be great:

Tallon
                    Vagabond Serpent
                    Re1ndeer
                    (SG78 if she wants)

Remind me, who's the other one? (I should know this... )

(Anyway, going to bed now, will respond asap tomorrow)
                    sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                      (Was going to go to sleep, but I have to post this before I forget... )
                      Yeah. I tried that sleep thing earlier. Didn't work.

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                      Ah, good call! I was actually referring to Stargate78fan (because Dr. Owen is alone on SG-4 is she not?), but I had forgotten about Tallon's team!

That would be great:

Tallon
                      Vagabond Serpent
                      Re1ndeer
                      (SG78 if she wants)

Remind me, who's the other one? (I should know this... )
                      You named them. We discussed SG78 last month sometime, I think (or she talked to you about it). I'm already working on bringing her aboard. As long as Vagabond Serpent and Re1ndeer have characters below the rank of first lieutenant, it'll work.

Comment

Originally posted by oranos View Post
                        you named them. We discussed sg78 last month sometime, i think (or she talked to you about it). I'm already working on bringing her aboard. As long as vagabond serpent and re1ndeer have characters below the rank of first lieutenant, it'll work.
                        So, it seems to be that there's some free spot for my char. But there's one thing: she's already stepped down to 1st Lt. from Captain after integration into USAF...
                        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I am planning to have my character as a scientist. Which would make him a civilian, correct?
                          Aftermath RP
                          Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                          Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                          SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                          Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Not necessarily. There are people with science degrees and doing science work in the Military.
                            Your choice.
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                              So, it seems to be that there's some free spot for my char. But there's one thing: she's already stepped down to 1st Lt. from Captain after integration into USAF...
                              Or a character with the rank of first lieutenant would probably work. She'd have more experience, but I can see a Carter/Mitchell scenario at work there, where as XO, Lance would rely on her a lot.

Don't know how realistic that would be, but hey, it sounds good in theory.

Originally posted by Re1ndeer
                              I am planning to have my character as a scientist. Which would make him a civilian, correct?
                              Like Blue said, could be military. Case in point, my other character. Hughes is both a scientist and in the military. I'm not sure which he would classify himself as first, but yeah. All depends on how you want to go.

Comment

Or a character with the rank of first lieutenant would probably work. She'd have more experience, but I can see a Carter/Mitchell scenario at work there, where as XO, Lance would rely on her a lot.

Don't know how realistic that would be, but hey, it sounds good in theory.
                                It would work out; because VS's character was only integrated into the USAF after Earth was destroyed, Tallon would have had a longer time in the US forces, making him ranking officer.
                                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X