No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Tom will be ready to join a team soon....oh and someone will have to explain earth culture to him
    Tom's bio

Comment

One small stupid question... OK maybe not stupid, but it's bugging me.

If you're going level by level - say from level 6 to level 7 - are you going up or down ? I know that the hangar bay is level 1, the gateroom level 4, etc... but since we're in a mountain ... where is everything ? Up or below the hangar bay ?

Comment

We go down. Level 7 is below level 6. We're really BIG moles.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Thanks, I had it right then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_sg_assassin View Post
            Well Tom will be ready to join a team soon....oh and someone will have to explain earth culture to him
            What team do you want? Blue will assign your character to a team, I won't tell you who to play with. Your decision.

Explaining will be your team's job.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

**Raises hand** Jeff-SG-2 still has a spot open if you're looking.
              Dear Journal
              My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                We go down. Level 7 is below level 6. We're really BIG moles.
                Good I had it right too, I got the clue from Sub(terrain)-level (For those non-English/Latin (I think sub terrain comes from latin) speakers Sub Terrain = Below Ground. At least I'm assuming sub stands for sub terrain.) Therefore I guessed sub-level 1 was as close to the surface and sub-level 20 was deeper. Alright I've bored people enough now
                "I once thought it better to be right
                But now I have finally seen the light
                Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                  What team do you want? Blue will assign your character to a team, I won't tell you who to play with. Your decision.

Explaining will be your team's job.
                  Fun...I don't care which team as long as they are actualy doing missions.
                  Originally posted by JacksonMiracle View Post
                  **Raises hand** Jeff-SG-2 still has a spot open if you're looking.
                  I've been trying to contact the SG-2 CO for a good many days now but she has been inactive for a while.
                  Tom's bio

Comment

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong here Jeff:
                    The ones left in the infirmary waiting for a check up is the two younger boys?
                    Everybody else if finished?

And then there is this timewarp in the quarters...
                    Can't we at least *try * to have the same time zones here?? Jamie/Ryn/Kym/James are in late afternoon, and all of a sudden Kylie/Devin has a morning!!!

Come on! I know you guys are eager to get to Forestone, but this? And once in Foreston, will you have morning there too, even if everybody else is having late afternoon???

Can we please have the same timezone all over this RP? It's been sooo much easier to keep track of time since we finally got caught up after the AU mission. Please???

Gen??

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

If that the case then most of us (6 in total I believe) in Foreston will have to speed things up, just to catch up with Quarters time wise (over two people), which oddly enough throws all our hard work to get the whole RP in the same time zone out of the window.

I will also add that the whole damn base will have to speed thing up.

I know your eager, but it's like 5/6 pm around the Base/Foreston.

Comment

We've had this sort of thing happen before but I do understand the frustration. I would like it too to be around dinnertime - say anywhere from 5pm base time. Maybe Kylie/Devin could wait to post in Foreston when it's actually dawn on the base - which probably shouldn't be very long. We could timewarp to "morning" once the people in the Infirmary have been cleared?

Comment

There are still more stories that need to be done before "morning", not only on the base, but in Foreston also.

Nick/Cal and Kim/Lance dates are one. Zack and Sarah are others who have their own ideas that need to be played out.

Don't forget that Xym, Ainty, Hul and I post on different times. How do you suggest we speed things up there?? Time warping after the Infirmary is the most easiest way out, but your forgetting Foreston group. Few people in Quarters and the group who after getting a check up done have a meeting with Sharp in the Mess hall.

Davis needs to speak to Sharp before "morning". Again please suggest how should we speed things up??

Comment

I wouldn't speed up anything, all I would do is to ask JM and V to slow down or to just not post with that storyline any more until the rest of the base have had a chance to catch up. They are the ones that did the timewarp, not us.

Comment

I've said this in the OOC thread, but it's impossible to keep the RP at a single timezone. You have some players who are on for six hours every day, others who only post once or twice a week. The time warps and finding creative ways around them are all part and parcel of this game.

At the end of the day, all that has to happen is that the guys in quarters need to avoid any mention of "time" when they leave the area. So they don't go to the mess for "breakfast", they don't go for their "morning" shower, they don't say their shifts begin at "0600".
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                I've said this in the OOC thread, but it's impossible to keep the RP at a single timezone. You have some players who are on for six hours every day, others who only post once or twice a week. The time warps and finding creative ways around them are all part and parcel of this game.

At the end of the day, all that has to happen is that the guys in quarters need to avoid any mention of "time" when they leave the area. So they don't go to the mess for "breakfast", they don't go for their "morning" shower, they don't say their shifts begin at "0600".
                                Exactly

Sub= 'below' in Latin.

Also, you need to e-mail your mission plans to me as well

If people want to come up with missions we can hold off on the Asgard bit.
                                sigpic
                                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X