SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

* looks up at previous post and whistles *

Man, its been a while since we've chatted in here, huh?

Comment

Yes, though a few things happened between then and now, so I guess that's why... I'm always open for an interteam chat though.

Will we as a team meet up again anytime soon and how will Harvey dissappear ? lol

Som is back online but hasn't been seen here yet. Maybe she doesn't want to anymore though there was still interest in her last pm.... I don't know what her status is today, actually.

Comment

Bumping this thread back up to the realm of the living.

And, for fear of being repetitively redundant just to make sure, another welcome to Leviathan Crusader and Ratbaby07 to SG-3! Come on in and make yourselves at home.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

*Runs in*

What? You're not going to give them a cake? Unbelievable.

*Runs out*

Comment

I'm not the baker. I'll be happy to grill something or whip up some chili, but you don't want to see what happens when I try to bake. It isn't pretty.

Comment

I'd give them cake if PB was working. I promise, as soon as it's accessible.

Welcome to SG-3.

EDIT:

Let there be CAKE!!!

Last edited by Jynjyr; 05 February 2008, 01:49 PM.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                Bumping this thread back up to the realm of the living.

And, for fear of being repetitively redundant just to make sure, another welcome to Leviathan Crusader and Ratbaby07 to SG-3! Come on in and make yourselves at home.
                Oooh, the SG-3 thread... -stares around in awe-

Sig. courtesy of the phenomenal Shelbel!

Comment

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME!!!

It's good to see you both here ... although *looks for LC* Hmmmm, a no show? Doesn't bode well...

But, here's a warm welcome with my attempt at a cake. I'm useless in the kitchen.

Comment

*pokes at LC and Ratbaby* Welcome guys!

Now if we could just get this mission off the ground... Oh man, I suppose we need to fill you guys in on the plan! I wonder if I still have that PM....

*rummages around*

Nope. Darnit. Okay. I'll whip up the PM and send it off to both of you.

Comment

Hey, wait up . I didn't even know this was here... just goes to show what suddenly pops up out of Page 2... or 3... or 4...
                      Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                      Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                      It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Didja get the PM?

Comment

Yep! My back is killing me today - ice in the yard (gone now) got me when we headed to the spring to get some water. Wiped out hard, landed on my back and the back of my head hit the concrete Goning to be a long day when I'm listening to Bass II's audition for region chorus this evening....

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                            Yep! My back is killing me today - ice in the yard (gone now) got me when we headed to the spring to get some water. Wiped out hard, landed on my back and the back of my head hit the concrete Goning to be a long day when I'm listening to Bass II's audition for region chorus this evening....
                            -wince- Ouch. Hope you feel better!

Sig. courtesy of the phenomenal Shelbel!

Comment

*winces in sympathy and passes over virtual Tylenol* I hope your head is OK, Xym.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

ouch!!!!

sry to hear Xym!!!

brih didn't do it!!!!

really no pushee!!!

teehee!!!

and hey!! how come they got more cake!!! you got favorites???
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X