No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, it's both of us. Why she's not been around as much either.
    I have to say, Mark Harmon has matured nicely. And David McCallum is such a joy as Ducky. I'm developing an inordinate fondness for Abby and McGee, too.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

So you and Blue are partners in crime, eh?

Yeah. Those two (Abby and McGee) are cute, from what little I've seen. It's on telly here, too, though I don't really follow it, I just watch a few snippets every now and then - esp. if Abby is on screen. She's..... nice. Weird, but nice.

Comment

Oh wow! the cob webs on this thread are amazing LOL good to see you guys are blowing them off.

Jynjyr am having the same issue my self, keep drawing blanks, but I blame it on the weather. Love NCIS too, fab show with great charecters

Comment

Indeed. NCIS is my revenge for her getting me involved in RPGing. *evil laugh* Season 2 next week.
          I do think the library should make provisions for a 6 disc set to have more than 1 week loan time. I think I'll broach the subject when I pick up the next set.
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, indeed they should allot a lot (hehehe ) more time for that. In my library, they allow three weeks loan time for anything you want (books, cd's, dvd's...). Can't you get an extension?

And um, as for posting. Maybe Som's character could push us all along some, I dunno. She could get impatient. I liked Jyn's post though. Hey, maybe Harvey could order Tyler some bed-rest.

Comment

Oooh thats a great idea One grumpy and tired Colonel Harvey coming to hurry things up .....

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around today... busy day at work, gearing up for an office move (ugh, AGAIN??? *headdesk*) and fall semester ITV classes (yes, already).

Comment

eeek, sounds like you're quite busy Shelly.

Anyway. I've gone through the information posts once again and saw there is a whole pic of rooms with people's names on them.

I was wondering if there will be one for Ryn once she joins up, and where exactly David's room is? Or can I pick and choose for myself?

Comment

*hrmm* not SG3-member but answers anyway

I PMd Sharp about what room I wanted - an I got it.
                    Sublevel 7, room 44

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

What she said. Just PM Sharp with your request- the base layout is in the FAQ thread.

Comment

Aye, aye, will do, ma'am's.

Comment

Hey people.

Glad to be back, now im settled to post more seriously again.

Name: Issac Matthews
                          Team: SG-3(Marines)
                          click for biography

Comment

Wb hun. Missed you!

Comment

Woo Hoo good to have you back on board Looks like We're back at full strength and ready to rock 'n' roll

Comment

Whoo hoo, AEM's back!

Comment

Working...
                                X