No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryn you'll be pleased to know Harvey is winging her way back to base. I had been patiently waiting for a pilot but have given up and just gone ahead and posted. Hopefully someone will post accordingly so it all fits LOL

Comment

Sorry Som, I have been trying to make sure that everyone got a chance to post before writing about the trip back

And not to mention i have been waiting for Sharp to catch up with reading so he can his character back

Comment

Thank you Som Oh, and Ryn's homesickness should only be visible to those that know her well. And I guess nobody there does, except maybe Vincent.

*bows to SR's greatness for being able to have a map in this maze of characters/locations*

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
          *bows to SR's greatness for being able to have a map in this maze of characters/locations*
          A map?? In what way?? I don't I'm all that great, just keeping up with this RP

Comment

Thanks for the greetings peoples, it feels good to be back

Hope we can keep up the good team work.

Name: Issac Matthews
            Team: SG-3(Marines)
            click for biography

Comment

As already posted in the LOA thread I'm away from Friday 24th till 31st, you all have permission to use Harvey in the intrest of keeping the game moving, but please don't abuse her.

Comment

As if we ever would ...

Who's going to play Harvey, cause Ryn sorta needs her around?

Comment

She's got two more days to play herself. After that, *spins around and points*, Jynjyr or ShelBel can play her.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

Could somebody post for Harvey please, I'm sure she would appreciate it if her character wasn't gathering dust somewhere.

Comment

*wisps in* Somnium is back from vacation. It's up to her to post for herself now. *wisps out*

Shhhhh, you didn't see me. I'm not really here.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Could've sworn somebody was here...

Anyway, tis just cuz of this post, made on page 285 on Chatterbox:

Originally posted by Somnium View Post
                        Gah! apologies for not being about much, one of my close friends is having a crisis at the mo so am hanging out with her alot and it leaves me little time in my already hectic life. If some one can give me a quick heads up on what is going on I'll try to jump back in asap
                        I pm'd her. Not much activity since.

Comment

Somnium recently asked me in PM to keep her character active as she still is dealing with RL stuff, so I'm asking any of you to continue playing her. I'm not going to do it since I don't know Harvey that well and besides my own charrie isn't an officer so it wouldn't feel right for me either.

Comment

Sounds good Ryn. Thanks. I'm going to wait for Sharp to say something in the briefing first, since he was technically CO of the mission, but I'll have Harvey jump in if needed.

Comment

Thanks for grabbing that, Shel.
                              I've had to start building my own raft of little post it notes for Antarctica.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

LMAO, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I need one just to keep track of who is on what team where, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X