Science Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<alien tech lab>

Silvia was completely concentrated on her task, now that the searching mission was over.
    "Localizing and removing the transphase modulator, you mean? It should be integrated in the lower barrel, but I can't tell you exactly what circuits involves.... we should probably remove the whole block...
    She stood for a moment, snapping her fingers while thinking, then she started looking for a tester, but, because of the chaos she's created she couldn't find it. "Where the hell it that f@#%*§ tester?!" she whispered, searching everywhere creating even more chaos (if possible).
    sigpic
    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

<<Alien Tech Lab>>

"I know." Robert drew the word out, like a little kid that had just had his pride insulted. Like he really needed to be told where the freakin' transphase modulator was in one of these puppies. "It's been a while since I've worked on the TER, hence the need to re-identify the correct circuit pathways, but that's just elementary," he used his favorite, most affectionate nickname for her, "Sil."

Admittedly, he had given serious earlier consideration to Silvia's idea, but had decided against it. "But to answer your question, no. I was debating interfacing through the..."

Suddenly, she cursed, and Robert lifted an eyebrow. As long as he had known her and worked with her, this was the first time he could actually recall that she had cursed around him. "I don't know. Who the hell decided to do a little spring reorganization around here?" Despite his muttered complaints, he turned back to the shelving to help his fellow weapons expert find what she was looking for. A few short minutes later, he replied, "Got it."

He shook his head, tapping his foot impatiently. "Now, if we can get a move on sometime this century? I don't want to keep the General waiting on us forever."

((Trying to get this show on the road. Control room thread, MALP tags.))

Comment

<alien tech lab>

"Hmpf, he would doom the base with his pride..." she thought. Silvia got quite annoyed with Robert's answer. "I can see that we all need that visibility shield as soon as possible, but this haste could be dangerous.... "
        "You want to interface them directly?! Hmm... This won't be the perfect solution, but I see you don't want to waste a second, so, ok, let's do it..." She wasn't completely convinced of that; she was having her usual pessimistic moment of paranoia, figuring out the worst case scenarios, and they looked quite bad.
        Still, she took her tablet, the schematics and a toolbox. "Could you please help me with that, Sergeant? It's heavy.... she asked with half a smile.
        "As you wish..... Shall we go, then?

<from science labs to control room via elevators>
        Last edited by clauz89; 22 November 2010, 12:06 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

< Alien Tech Lab >

Tim nodded towards the Lt, “Let’s hope that you have a rock steady hand and the calculations are right then. Getting hit in the head twice the same usually doesn’t bode well for the little grey ones.” He felt a smile twitching in the corner of his mouth, “…and I’m not talking about the two legged ones…”

Taking a deep breath, he walked over towards the working bench and gave the device a look before facing the doctor, totally ignoring the officers impatient tapping, “Sure, no problem.”
          He took a firm hold of the, what ever they were about to call it, and with an ease from many hours spent in the gym, put it on one of the trolleys.
          As he placed his TER next to it, he made a motion towards the doors, “After you, Sir, Doctor.”

>> to the Control room >>

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
            Spoiler:
            <alien tech lab>

"Hmpf, he would doom the base with his pride..." she thought. Silvia got quite annoyed with Robert's answer. "I can see that we all need that visibility shield as soon as possible, but this haste could be dangerous.... "
            "You want to interface them directly?! Hmm... This won't be the perfect solution, but I see you don't want to waste a second, so, ok, let's do it..." She wasn't completely convinced of that; she was having her usual pessimistic moment of paranoia, figuring out the worst case scenarios, and they looked quite bad.
            Still, she took her tablet, the schematics and a toolbox. "Could you please help me with that, Sergeant? It's heavy.... she asked with half a smile.
            "As you wish..... Shall we go, then?
            <<Alien Tech Lab>>

Robert shrugged with an almost carefree attitude. "Yeah, so it's a little more dangerous, but it's also going to be faster." If she was really going to be a part of SG-2 with Major Johnson, then she needed to realize she was going to lose the safer confines of the lab. "In the field, Sil, you don't always have time to screw around with ideal. If you're going to be out there, that's a lesson you're going have to learn."

He just hoped she learned it now, before it was too late. He wouldn't ever want her to live with the results if she didn't. "Dangerous or not, this is a foothold situation and it needs to be dealt with swiftly."

Already walking towards the door, he waved a dismissive hand. "Besides, I like dangerous ... and fast. Fast cars, fast food..."

<<To Control Room, MALP Storage>>

Comment

Working...
            X