No announcement yet.

Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaz was suddenly awake, the memories leaving her.
    She looked at the General, he didn't look happy.
    'Sir, permission to go to the Gate Room, I would like to be there.' She asked, swinging her legs round , ignoring the pain and fatigue that swept through her body.
    Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
    http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

Blue placed a hand on the Major's shoulder, "I don't think so. They will be brought here." Blue saw the annoyance in the Major's expression and he understood it but he eyed Kaz and gave the do-it-or-you'll-regret-it look.

Comment

Rag'nor nodded, he wanted to shave his head but decided it would be better to leave it for the moment as he didnt have time. He stayed with Kaz and followed he when she left

"I will come back later for that medical Rag'nor said to the Doctor"

Comment

Kaz looked at Blue, her eyes locking with his, she really wasn't one to back down, but insubordination wasn't her thing, unless....
          Kaz threw a smile on her month, 'Yes Sir, I could do with a rest. Then, maybe, I could come and see you about getting a team together? There must be others out there, lost, stranded.' She hesitated, but then feel silent, she had said enough for now...

Comment

Donna walked into the infirmary eating the energy bar, she looked around, "Busy place" she smiled she seen some of her team and Mia "hey" she walked over to Captain Mcleod "we got another mission, going to find the rest of Major Johnson team we'll meet in the conference room after this", a nurse came over to her "post mission check up" she said before the nurse asked.
            Last edited by Major Henderson; 22 September 2005, 01:52 PM.
            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
            SG-2: CO
            Base Senior Biologist,
            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Kaz watched the other Major walk in, she sat on a bed and chatted easily to the medics and other staff. Kaz smiled at her, hoping to make some friends, after all, they were all in the same boat....

Comment

As Donna walked futher into the infirmary, she noticed Major Johnson she walked over to her "Hey, How are you" she smiled.

(Is SG2 still going on a mission P5C something?? )
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                SG-2: CO
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

((Yeah, going to get the team that I left under fire, I think you probably just got back))

Comment

((OOC:Ok, I know I posted this in the control room but i'll post it here anyway. quick follow up onto Jims injurys, first was shot just below the left lung, second he was shot in the left shoulder, incapacitating his left arm, third he was shot through a tree into just above his right knee cap, pretty much killing his leg fourth was shot in the back where the right lung is, oh and he tore open the chest wound while leaning on the log for support, trying to fire his berretta to help Nash and when he tolled down the ramp he cracked his skull on the DHD, So much pain...))

Jim had woken up halfway through the trip he stared at the roof as several infirmary people told him he would be alright. Jim started to speak, "Hanson...Here?....Nash, still offworld...he...said he'd....be back...." Jim then fell back into an unconsious sleep.

((OOC: EDIT: I'm going to bed now and probably won't post for about 12 hours, so, good night all ))
                    Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 22 September 2005, 06:10 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Winters rushed into the Infirmary just after Jim and sat on the cot opposite him. He felt really tired and he just pulled his feat onto the cot and laydown for a nap, he couldn't beleive he had been so lucky today..........
                      It was then that a nurse noticed the two blast marks on the Captains uniform. The reflective blastproof vest had nearly entirely stopped the first shot to the left of his chest but the second had scorched clean across the back of his right shoulder blade. It was only now that Alexis started to fell the pain, and he didn't feel so lucky anymore.....................
                      child_of_the_gods:
                      Character Name: Alexis Winters
                      Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

Kaz watched as they rushed around attending to him. His wounds looked bad, very bad. Everyone had forgotten about her. Lt. whitely was watching Jim, as was Major Henderson. Blue standing watching, his face set, grim.
                        So Kaz quietly, trying not to let the pain get to her, swung her legs round, standing on unsteady feet. She left the infirmary, no one would miss her for a while.

((Going to the gym))

Comment

Blue watched as the injuried piled in and kept an eye on the new comer to the base and as he suspected she had gotten up and was attempting to leave. "Major Johnson, don't make me confine you to quarters. Stay in the infirmary!" Blue said.

Comment

Kaz spun, her eyes locking with Blues.
                            'I need some time to think Sir, please. I can't stay here.' She looked sadly around her...

Comment

((OOC:Turns out, i have a little more time but still, if i don't post i will asleep in bed))

Jim had regained consiousness, regretting he had done so. He lay there in agony, he had regained feeling to his body and he was bleeding all over, he lay there starring at the roof cringing and stopping himself from moaning out in pain, he tryed to move his head, but gave up.

"DOCTOR!" he yelled, he finally gave in, trying to talk had let down Jims guard "AAAAAAAAAARG!!!!! For gods sake, give me some kind of pain-killer something, it hurts so much, send me back to sleep!!" Jim began slowly writhing in pain, he twisted from the right to left and screamed out in pain again.

This was turning out to be one of the worst days of Jims life, the loss of Earth, everything..."AAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!!" Jim let out another scream and then used what was rest of his strength to try and ignore the pain and hold still.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Rushing up to the Major, Blue grabbed her shoulders. "I know you do Major but until the doctor discharges you, you must remain and give full co-operation." Blue said releasing the woman as he felt like it was too forceful. "I apologise, but rules are rules." The General frowned as he appeared to show understanding about her situation, he tried to smile but it failed as he left.

>>>>>>To my office.>>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X