No announcement yet.

Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mia walked through the doors and waited for the doc, "post mission checkup." was all she said and sat down on one of the beds and took off her uniform jacket, remaining in a black tanktop.
    sigpic

Comment

Kaz smiled at Lieutenant White, 'Major Kaz Johnson.' She said, looking as another woman walked in.
      Lieutenant White smiled at the new comer,Kaz watched as she sat on a bed and removed her jacket.
      'It's a bit of a wait.' kaz said jovially, fleximg her shoulder and grimacimg once more.

A couple of minutes after a nurse appeared and helped Kaz remove her jacket, having to cut off the damaged material. 'Doctor shouldn't be long.' She said, walking over towards the other bed.

Kaz smiled, looking at Lieutenant White, 'So, what's it like here?' She asked, raising an eyebrow at her.
      Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
      http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

Cole walked back into the Infirmary from his office carrying some folders with him. He noticed the newcomers immedeatelly and a nurse quickly informed him why the were here. He grabbed a few pairs of gloves and stuffed them in his shirt pockets.

"Ladies," he nodded pleasantly to them, "How are we holding up?"

He put on a pair of gloves and headed immeadiately for the injured shoulder.

((Mia Jones...sounds oddly familiar... have you played on any PbeM sims?))
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

(no sorry havent'.. shes one of my many ficcy/rp chars... the extent of my rp are fourm based and group based... ocassionally from time to time.. with a few buddies on instant msger services.)

"Been better doc, just missing everyone that I ever knew or loved." Mia replied softly.
          sigpic

Comment

Anthony entered the infirmery. Seeing Mia there he acknowledged her with a nod. He took off his jacket and exhaling deeply, slumped onto one of the beds. He silently waited his turn, going over the events of his last mission in his head.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Kaz watched as the doc made his way around the various people. She looked at Lt. Whitely,
              'Is it always this busy?' Lt.Whitely smiled and nodded her head. Kaz grinned, watching as the Doc walked towards her.

Comment

"Oh yea, its a hive of activity."
                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                LOVE HIM-> DT
                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Kaz looked at Lt. Whitely.
                  'How you doing?' She asked her, watching the younger woman pale slightly...

Comment

Blue entered the infirmary and looked around. "How are you Major Johnson?" He asked.

Comment

Kaz sat up, looking at the General.
                      'I'm OK Sir, probably be out of action for a few days. But nothing serious.' She told him.
                      Noticing Lt. Whitely step back slightly.

Comment

Rag'nor had seen Genral Blue come down to the infirmary and decided he had to ask, he walked over to him
                        "I know this isnt the right time, you are all currently in chaos, I want to help you and the last of the Tauri, thats why I came here, to help you, let me go with a team, I know most plannets in my service under the Goa'ulds, I can help you!" said Rag'nor, he stood there waiting for Blue to repond...

Comment

Kaz watched the two men eye each other, Rag'nor looked at the Major, nodding his head in that typical style, kaz smiled.
                          'General, I'ld be proud to have him on my team, when we're up and running. That's if he wants to?' Kaz looked at the Jaffa, then the General, waiting for their responses.

Comment

Rag'nor nodded at Kaz, he knew this may be his only chance and as she had offered the General couldnt really refuse...

Comment

Kaz nodded her reply to Rag'nor, knowing it would take awhile to get to know him, but if he was half the Jaffa Teal'c was, then she would be proud to have him on her team.

'General, Sir.' Kaz asked Blue, 'Is there any news on my team?' He looked at her, and with a brief shake of his head, he walked over to the Doctor, confering in whispered tones. Kaz leant back, winching as the pain from her shoulder reminded her that she was wounded. It wasn't the first time and she knew it probably wouldn't be the last time she would get injured in the line of duty. She sighed and laid back, thinking about the mission that had just gone so badly wrong.

It was only meant to be a recon, go, have a look, come back. But it hadn't turned out like that. One minute they were walking down a path, chatting, looking around them, then the next minute there was weapons fire, Staff blasts, Zat beams. Kaz hold rolled, diving into the undergrowth next to the Colonel.
                              'Go, get help Major, I'll look after this lot.' He told her. She had looked at the others, one already nursing a blast wound, the others fighting valiantly.

The Major had run as fast as she could, swinging round and letting off rounds as she approached the DHD. But then when she dialled the gate wouldn't connect, no response. She tried again, two, three times, but nothing, then she dialled the Alpha site, at least there she could get help.

Her last glance had been at the Colonel, he waved her off impatiently, so she had stepped through, needing to find help...............

Comment

"Of course you can join SG6, Rag'nor." Blue said. "As you are not under my command because you are not of the airforce so I can't order you around but if you do anything to the site, oh so help me I'll throw you through the gate." Blue said smiling. Turning to Johnson... "I believe they are due to gate in in a few minutes." Blue said.

Comment

Working...
                                X