No announcement yet.

Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jen entered the infirmary, smiled at Dr. Steele. "I, this is hard to explain, but SG-3 is going to be coming in a little while and I offered to work on them with the healing device. I promise you, doctor, I know what I'm doing." Dr. Steele got up from her desk and removed the healing device from its place. "After you use this, I'll want to examine them for a final decision. And, you wouldn't mind if I watched? I haven't seen that thing in action very often." Jen accepted it, sat down in an uncomfortable chair and said, "No, I don't mind." Jen could tell the doctor wanted badly to ask how Jen could use the device, but didn't want to pry. Jen waited for Colonel Harvey and Captain Tyler.
    Last edited by DragonGate; 29 November 2005, 04:20 AM.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*Richardson saw Capt. Stevens and sat down next to her.*

Captain... Talk to me.

Comment

Jen looked at Richardson. "I'm not injured, sir, but I noticed Colonel Harvey and Captain Tyler were rolling around and offered them treatment with a healing device if Alpha site had one. They accepted and right now they're in a team meeting in the colonel's office. After that, I told them to come here and I'd get them out of the wheelchairs. So now I'm waiting for them." Jen slipped the healing device on. She was less familar with it then she was with her hand device.
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"I was sitting at the table Stevens. I want you to talk to me. Tell me what's on your mind. Anything..."

*He looked at her and then at the healing device, and back to her eyes.*

Comment

Jen decided to be honest. He had been there. Heck, the man had been on the receiving end of her hand device, the same one that rested in the armory. "I've been having flashbacks. I guess the whole deal, Earth, Paul, everything, is just stressing me. I laid down for a nap after we were released from the briefing by General Blue. I remembered when Ek'nor ((Nemesis' first prime)) forced you on your knees and Nemesis tortured you." Jen removed the healing device and rotated her wedding ring several times. "If Ka'te and Mickey hadn't come with the tranq's . . ." Jen found the floor tiles very interesting.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*Richardson remember that. He walked right into Ek'nors' trap.

He place his hand in a reasuring manner on Steven's shoulder.*

"I won't pretend to know what your going through. I didn't have a family of my own, I was an only child, and I had to deal with the loss of my parents years ago. However, I will be here for you as a commanding officer and a friend."

*Richardson let his hand drop back to his side. He then smile as if he was on some inside joke.*

"It's been one crazy year, no?"

((OOC: I'm sorry, I'm off to bed. See you in the morning!))
              Last edited by BigGator5; 28 November 2005, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Jen laughed. This had definitely been a crazy year. "If you think this one was bad, try the first year I was at the SGC." Jen ran down the events of her first year at the SGC ((Season Seven)). Jen wiped her eye. "Well, I feel better. Now if Colonel Harvey would bring SG-3 and we had something to do besides take up space, this would be pretty good." Jen relaxed backward and soon drifted off to sleep in her chair.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*First Richardson made sure Stevens didn't fall out of her chair and without intending to do so, fell asleep himself.*

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    ((OOC: DO WE HAVE A DOCTOR!? Or is just a NPC?))

With an SF with Jim, he walked into the infirmary. 'God this place is depressing...' Jim sat down on a bed, looking very ragged indeed. The SF saluted and headed back to General Andrews office.

Jim looked around at the other beds, he took his vest off and revealed a very ragged looking black top. Jim muttered to himself "I havan't slept in fifty two hours strait, in the middle of a war..."
                    (um there is no General Andrews...I'm geussing you mean General Blue... )
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                      (um there is no General Andrews...I'm geussing you mean General Blue... )
                      ((OOC: -grabs T-shirt collar and twists it- *Dahuga...* Sorry, i'm in the middle of a fanfic and it's easy to get the two mixed up...
                      Note: Hurrah, i'm back! And time to kill off Simon (Colonel Sharp Oked me for this BTW))

Simon lay on the bed, he was feeling very ill, the eeffects of controlling the Cruiser for so long had taken it out of him. He was unconsious, he dreamed horrible dreams, creatures of unspeakable evil....

Suddenly, he began to thrash around, Dr. Aaronson ran over, he stopped what he was doing, and ran over, he yelled to a few nurses to prep several different medicines.

They injected Seph with a sedative and then a painkiller, but Seph continued to thrash around. Two nurses then held him down, while Doctor Aaronson brang over some more needles and tools.

Seph then opened his eyes. He stared at the roof, his mouth moving seemlessly. He then stopped completely. He fell back and stared at the roof. not moving.

Doctor Aaronson had hooked up a heart monitor to Seph, and instantly it was flat line. "Get the defibulator!" He yelled, a nurse ran over and rolled a trolley next to the bed.

"Hhis hearts stopped doctor!" A nurse yelled, Doctor Aaronson nodded and lubbed up the panels, he tore the clothes off of Sephs chest and pu the pannels of Seph, he yelled "Clear!" And an eleactric charge ranged up and down him.

A single beep was heard, and then flat line. "Ok, ok...get me some adrenalin!" he yelled, in a matter of five seconds, a needle full of adrenalin was brought in. Doctor Aaronson grabbed it, stabbbed it into Sephs chest and injected it.

Another single bleep was heard, and then flat line. "CLEAR!" he yelled, a jolt was sent through Seph again.

Nothing.

"Allright...Time of death..." Doctor Aaronson looked at his watch, he said the time and a nurse brang a body bag over. "Looks like one less man at the Alpha site..."

Jim had been asleep during all of this.

((OOC: To anyone who may know, I decided to scrap the entire Lotarian mutation idea, so, Jims just sleepin' now ))
                      Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 01 December 2005, 09:05 PM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

((Alec comes in))

Helped into the infirmary Alec is helped onto a bed and Dr. Steele comes over and checks him over.
                        "May I ask what exactly happened?" asked Dr. Steele.
                        "I was shot by an energy based weapon but most of the damaged was assorbed somehow by the synthetic cloth that the uniforms are made of." replied Alec.
                        "Really, well this is interesting. Does it hurt much?" Inquired Dr. Steele.
                        "Not as much as it did earlier. It wasn't bad when Captain Lucius looked it over but we both knew that I would need medical attention later." Awnsered Alec.
                        "Then I shall begin treating your leg, you'll be able to walk properly in about 5 hours if my hypososis is correct, so lay back and enjoy you anethetic" Said Dr. Steele jokingly. Alec layed back and Dr. Steele began her work.

((The actual treatment will take about 1 hour.))
                        I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Jen awoke from her nap. She saw Dr. Steele treating a man with hair of a darker red than Jen's fire-red. She didn't recognize him, but then the only people here on Gaia she knew where SG-3, Capt. Marshall because of the rescue mission months ago, and her own team. 'I'd offer my healing device, but Steele's already started and I need to save my strength for Colonel Harvey and Tyler.' Using stuff like the hand and healing device wiped her out mentally. Jen sat up right, noticed Colonel Richardson was asleep too. 'Apparently, Langara bored Gator and me more than we thought. Bad part of an exploration/diplomatic unit, I guess. The exploration part can get bored with the diplomatic part.' Jen moved a chair away from Richardson, mindful of proper conduct, and waited for SG-3. Then she planned to find out if Alpha site had a TV and some movies.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Abby walked into the Infirmary before heading to General Blue's office for her post-mission check-up. She saw that Alec was already there being tended to so she sat down and waited and turned towards Dr. Steele.

"Hi, Dr. Steele, I am here for my post mission check-up. Would you like me to wait, or come back later. I am feeling great though," she replied.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jen stood when the dark-haired woman entered the room. Eyes were as green as hers, but the stranger was a good bit taller than the AF captain. Jen watched the woman attempt to dodge out of the exam with a declaration of being just fine. Jen waited for a cue on how to act.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Looking up from the final stiches she was making Dr. Steele smiled at Abby and says "Give me a minuet your team member here has a wound and if I dont close it up after all the cleaning I made It will just get infected. At least Alec has an extreme sensitivty to some annthetics do i only have to give him a little bit just so he soesn't have too feel anything. Right Alec."

"Right," replied Alec. Due to the fact that he could barely feel or do anything, just off that small dose of Anethetic that acted more like knock out pill to him.
                                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X