No announcement yet.

Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(( OOC - George, you might be a little more realistic here. Someone who has just had their leg cut open and stitched back together is NOT going to be walking anywhere. ))
    Your rank is Major. We live by AF ranks here, whatever your original branch of service was.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

( it was only a minor inscision, barely evasive, i am able to walk, but i limp a litttle)( sorry bout the rank thing)

Comment

George awoke, he was on the cold cement floor with a blanket. he tried to get up but was soon incapacitated by the pain of his leg, he reached up to his dreeser and with the tips of his fingers reacched the pain killers. he managed to knock down the bottle and then reacehd for it. he tried to open the bottle " Stupid child proof bottle " he mermured to himself. he soon opened it took the pills and began to feel better. he looked at the door, his stomach growled "let's see what they have at the mess" he got up and left his room.

(to the mess!)

Comment

Donna opened the door to her room and walked in she didnt shut the door as she wasnt planning on staying there for long not that she didnt want to Donna looked at her bed just wanting to crash and get some sleep. Instead she dumped her bag and then left to go to the infirmary.

From the infirmary

Donna Swung the door shut behind her walking into her room avoiding the bed she knew if she even sat down on it she'd end up falling alseep. She picked up her bag and went over to her desk and sat on the chair there. She bumped into Captain Adams on her way to her quaters and got the video camera from her on which they recorded the ruins they had found with some gate addresses and the other writtings. She put it on her desk, then unpacked her bag taking out her note book and placing it on the side of the desk. Donna started up her laptop and clicked on her playlist, some music should keep her awake, then conected up the video so she could obtain some stills from it, she thought she would start her report anything to keep her awake for the moment. Leaving going to check how the Lab 3 was doing untill later.
          Last edited by Major Henderson; 09 December 2005, 11:11 AM.
          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
          SG-2: CO
          Base Senior Biologist,
          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Anthony pushed the door open, balancing keeping the door open and walking on a crutch. He hated the crutch. He'd been on two before and hated it then. Made him feel like an invalid. He closed the door and hobbled to the bed and slumped down. He sat there for awhile, contemplating the mission, wondering how long it'd take for that leg to heal. He figured he'd take a shower, change, get a snack, head to debriefing.

He rose with a groan, placed his cructh against his bed and headed off for that warm, refreshing shower.

A while Later...

He smoothed his freshly gelled hair back, positioned his crutch under his arm and headed out.

((To The Mess Hall))
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"SG-4 to the Science Lab 1, SG-4 to Science Lab 1."Says Dr. Lanstar over the intercom then he adds, "all Stargate team scientists to science Lab 1 if interested"
              I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Donna was just finishing up her report and had printed out everything she needed including the photos of the ruins. She also made a copy of the recording. She heard the anouncement and thought about going to the lab before going to the Generals office. She collected everything she needed for the debriefing and then picked up her note book and headed out to science lab 1.
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

((from Lounge))

The second she entered Room 28, Jen locked her door. Talking about being host to a sadistic alien parasite, she could do. What had happened in the lounge, torture would not make her analyze. 'If Paul knew, oh God, he hated the very idea of Gator, no ****it, Lieutenant Colonel Richardson, being my CO launched him into racist diatribes. If he knew about me falling asleep against him, oh God. Paul would have divorced me on the spot.' Jen went to bed. Her mind raced in circles that led to the same conclusion. 'Oh God, there's no way SG-5 going to be able to work as team after this. I need to transfer to another unit or something, there's no way Mckay and MacDoreign can possibly have a lick of respect left for me as a superior after this.' She fell back asleep.
                  "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                  " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                  Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

<< from Lounge >>

*Again, Col. Richardson once again paused as he passed Stevens' room. More out of worry than anything. He then quickly made it to his room and went to bed.*

Comment

<<from lounge>>

Ka'te set her pop can on the night table, planning to rebuild a fraction of the collection she had on Earth. She had cut tiny holes in the cans, stringing them onto Christmas lights to make luminarias. She was looking forward to having something familiar, something as simple as decorations. She hoped she'd be able to make a string of lights out of base materials, but figured candles could work just as well.

Settling down, Kateira thought about her feelings on SG-5's emotional situation. She had at first taken comfort in imagining her custom katana dripping with the blood of the person(s) responsible, but then she had remembered what her uncle had said when he gave it to her. 'Always keep your weapons clean. A dirty blade rusts and dulls, and so does a clouded mind. Scrub the sword until it shines, clear your mind of filthy hatred and anger, and only then will you be prepared for battle.'

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                      Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                      (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Swinging the door shut as she entered her room Donna walked over to her desk and almost tripped over her basketball which had rolled into the middle of the floor again, she picked it up and placed it back in the corner making sure it would not roll out again. She placed her book on her desk un-tied her hair, then got ready for bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep.
                        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                        Base Senior Biologist,
                        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Jen awoke, remembering what had happened. 'That was embarassing and I just made it worse.' She climbed out of bed and brushed her hair. She knew why she'd reacted that way, 'or over-reacted.' Panic at loss of respect from her team and rumors getting started. So much had changed in a few days that her teammates were the only constant left to her. 'This is definitely different from what I was planning to do after Langara.' They knew she'd been planning to put her career on the back burner to have a family, they didn't know she'd given resignation papers to General Landry soon after his posting and the return from Langara was supposed to begin her terminal leave. 'Well, I'm hungry now and I'm going to the mess hall. And if there's gossip, well, I'm pretty darn good at ignoring people.' With this, Jen unlocked her door and headed for the mess hall.

((to Mess Hall))
                          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Donna woke up feeling much better, not knowing how long she had actually slept. She got up showered and changed into her base uniform, then started on her hair and finally tied back her hair. Feeling a little hungry she grabed her note book and went to the messhall.
                            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                            Base Senior Biologist,
                            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

(( OOC: I had a nice post all typed out and GW ate it last night. I couldn't be bothered to redo it at the time, so I shall summarize. Jaime is tired and sore, and trying to figure out who she can shift around to help cover the responsibilities of the network. She falls asleep thinking of making plans to see Gen. Blue to discuss it, asking Kym to help her with a more structured fitness regime, and thinking of how sore she is going to be tomorrow. ))

When the alarm went off at 0600, Jaime groaned. If she didn't have to be in Col. Harvey's office in three hours she would've turned it off and taken a delayed start to her morning. She hurt EVERYWHERE. A hot shower and coffee were definitely called for, and then she'd try and tackle the network support staffing challenge. On her way to the Colonel's office she'd swing by Gen. Blue's and make an appointment to discuss her suggestions on it with him.

<< to the locker rooms, then the Commissary >>

Comment

((from Commissary))

Jen went around the center block of rooms and rapped hard on Room 25. "Colonel! Sir, you have an appointment with General Blue. Are you awake yet? Sir, if you don't show signs of life, you'll force me to come in there and wake you myself!" Jen stood outside the door.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X