No announcement yet.

Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(( OOC - GW was soooo flipping slow today. I gave up in frustration. I'll be in and out all weekend. I've got a 'house' project going on. Putting shelving up in my garage and moving everything back into the garage. I spent 2 weeks moving everything OUT of the garage. *mumbles* I love being a homeowner, I love being a homeowner. I don't know how coherent anything I would be doing would be. See. Check with Beale, he's roaming around loose.))
    Last edited by Jynjyr; 22 November 2005, 05:00 PM.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Determined to start getting to know the other people on Alpha site, Jen got up from her half-napping and headed out into the hallway. She checked the quarters assigned to her team-mates, but found no one home. Mckay and MacDoreign were out and by the sound of snoring, Colonel Richardson was still asleep. She remembered the mission when her teammates had gotten her back from Goa'uld possession. 'Snakey-***** would have killed him if Ka'te and Mickey hadn't shot me, no, shot HER, with those tranq darts. And Ka'te made that crack about getting to shoot a superior and not be court-martialed for it.' Stevens headed for the Mess Hall, always the social center of a base.

((to Mess Hall))
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Kym stretched and rolled out of bed. She started doing her usual morning yoga moves. In the middle of a position, with her forehead touching her shin, she woke up the rest of the way. "WOW!" She straightened up slowly. "Gus would bust my &%$^ if he saw that."
        Slowly, doing some very gentle bends, Kym stretched her muscles. A couple sharp zingers from her lower back called, "halt'.
        Dressing in a clean set of blue BDU's and boots, she slapped the flashes onto her sleeves. The Navy crest, and PoO. She left off the SG-6 patch. She'd ask Blue for a new team today.
        She debated walking to the Mess Hall then decided that, since the Doctor was PO'd at her already for missing a check in, getting caught without her wheels wasn't bright.

< to the Mess Hall >
        sigpic

Comment

Ka'te walked into her room. It looked so bare, with her field notebook, laptop, a small crystal she had found on Langara, and her pack with her field essentials. She suddenly reached to turn on the laptop, wondering why she hadn't asked before. She opened her internet browser, and it felt so surreal to see her normal homepage. She checked a few sites, most of which worked. Content that had been hosted on servers instead of directly uploaded had been lost, but the rest was there. Overjoyed to have a piece of home, she went to a site with the full text of Beowulf and began to read.

((OOC- I'm not an IT whiz, some I'm assuming digital files uplaoded to the internet would work even if all the computers on Earth were destroyed. Also, can you get internet at the Alpha Site? Probably not, but oh well. Stargate has never followed the "rules.")

<<to science lab>>
          Last edited by RockinHobbit; 08 December 2005, 10:36 PM.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
          Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
          (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
            ((OOC- I'm not an IT whiz, some I'm assuming digital files uplaoded to the internet would work even if all the computers on Earth were destroyed. Also, can you get internet at the Alpha Site? Probably not, but oh well. Stargate has never followed the "rules.")
            ((OOC - How much info depends on how much you allotted for back-up. Your computer won't download the whole site, just the web-pages you visted and my destory bits of what you visted, if you start to run out of room and vist another site. I have a small, intra-site on my computer just in-case I am disconnected from the internet for any reason.))

Comment

Marshall threw open the door to his quarters, and hurried to a desk drawer.
              His room was sparse. All he had was the small bed, a desk, and a bookshelf that was completly full.
              Opening the second drawer, Marshall pulled out a nickel-plated pistol; a Kimber M1911-A1. He tucked the (empty) Kimber into his belt, and grabbed five (empty) magazines before pulling a random novel off the bookshelf and then heading back out.

<<to Armoury>>
              Last edited by White Knight; 03 December 2005, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Harry left right after James did and headed to the gate room.
                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

<< from Infirmary >>

Kym was still muttering and grumbling to herself as she slammed the door to her quarters. "Wet behind the ears 2nd Louie trying to tell us how important a rescue mission is." She bounced her boots off the door.
                  Catching sight of the picture on her dresser, she felt her frustration start to subside. "I know, Grandfather. Save my negative energy for the enemy."

She stripped down to her underwear, did her usual yoga / martial arts routine and finally sat in front of her altar to meditate. 30 minutes later, feeling much more calm and centered, Kym got dressed again and headed off the the Armory.

<< to Armory @ 1730 >>
                  sigpic

Comment

Jim walked into his room. Sub level 5, room 5. An officers quarter, he was proud of it.

All the essentials, plus somepictures of various things, a few pictures of Goa'uld weapondry he had managed to convince the General back on Earth to allow him to bring them here.

Jim walked over to his bed, kicked his shoes off and then pulled a laptop out from under his bead. He flipped it open and the familiar sound of Windows XP played, he scrolled to the start menu, opened it up and started Microsoft Word.

He now, had to write up the arduous report, of the previous mission. Death of all his team mates but him. How depressing.
                    This was the worst he had ever felt, he hadn't felt bad about Earth being destroyed, more of an objective to do something about it, revenge, anger, but not like this.

He was in shambles.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Jim had just finished printing off his report.

He had brung a printer with him, wich he hooked up to his Laptop in these times. He put his headphones away, wich he had put on while listening to Colplays 'Warning Sign'

He closed his laptop, stood up and stretched. He picked up the papers, organised them and stuck them in a mission reports folder.

He sat back down again, he was hesidant to leave the room, the Alpha site.
                      Everyone would judge him. Why hadn't he died with his team? He should have...

Jim got up again, he put on his boots, walked to the door and opened it.

He walked out of it, and headed to the Generals office, to hand in the papers.

<To General Blues office>

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Harvey strolled back into her quarters and slumped down on the bed 'today has been a busy day'she reflected back on everything that had happened so far and realised she really needed that bath. She gathered her toiletries up and headed to the locker room hoping the bath was free.

Comment

Arriving back all clean and fresh Harvey set about sorting out her hair, sometimes she hated it being so long as it took ages to do but everytime she attempted to have it any other way she'd hated it. With her hair all done she checked her watch, '40 minutes to spare' she turned on her computer and reviewed the files on her new team members. At 1750hrs she turned of the computer and grabbing her sports bag headed for the Gym.

(OOC - To the Gym)
                          Last edited by Somnium; 05 December 2005, 02:45 PM.

Comment

((Alec enters his room (room 13 sub-level 6)))

Entering his quarters Alec realizes that he hadn't unpacked sence he got here. Almost immidiatly going on that mission he never had a chance to even open the box that held his personnel balongings. Slowly using the bed side table to help him down as to not hurt his bad leg he sits down and starts going through his stuff. Finally after puting his second favorite lacross ball on his bed side table he finds the box empty and gets up and useing supports limps to the computer where he gets caught up on anything he needed and holds back a tear when he find that the military had passed on an e-mail from his mother just before earth had blown up. Alec then finishes on the computer and picks up one of the books he picked up on Earth a couple of months before and starts to read.

((Hmmm it was tempting to have him play solitare.))
                            Last edited by sandyer; 08 December 2005, 08:06 PM.
                            I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Realizing that he had read over 200 pages of his 1000 page novel in 3 hours. Alec decides too put down his book and heads over to the Control room to see if any teams had some back.

((off to control room))
                              I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

As George left the infirmary, he headed towards the elevator. when he got in there was a security sargeant waiting to go up. "what level do you want Cmdr.?" the sargeant aked " Five please" George responded,he was still in his hospital gown, he made it to the elevator without anyone seeing him, but he had gotten snagged in the elevator. he saw a smirk on the Sargeants face as they went up. George looked at him with a straight face, " is their something funny sargeant" " no sir" he replied " Then why do you have that stupid grin on your face, is it because you can see my BUTT!. "no sir" he repiled. Then why do you have that grin on your face!" " um sir, we are at your level" he had a sigh of relief.George changed his demeaner, " o well thank you sargeant' he than casualy walked off the elevator showing off his butt. George began to laugh. he began to wistle as he made his way past the lounge and to his room. he reached the door and opened it.

When he entered the room was dark.he searched for a light.he soon found one.he had never been to his room, it was assigned to him while he was recovering. he had stayed in the infirmary up until this point. he looked around, he was lucky, he got a corner room, it was a little bigger than the others, but not the biggest. as he looked around he saw a drab room, it had a big comfy bed, a desk and chair, and a picture, he looked more closely at it. it was a picture of space. he soon determined that it was a picture of a nebula. he was a bit of a space buff, when he was aked to serve on te Prometheus it was a dream come true. But that was the past. his bags were placed on a rack. he opened them and began to oragnize his room.on the ajoinig wall to the picture of the nebula, he placed a picture of the Prometheus that he took while on patrol. he had gotten in trouble for taking it, but it was worth it. it was a great picture.he then placed his Top gun trophy on the desk. he hung up his dress uniform and other clothes. he then purposely collapsed onto his bed, he was exhausted.

(Sleeping then to the mess hall)

Comment

Working...
                                X