Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Sub Level - 6, Guest Quarters>

{Thor, Airman Dandon Lonovan}

Dandon took a more relaxed stance with his hands crossed behind his back.

"Everything seems to be control in this room, Sir. That purple creature is a little bugger who seems to have been causing all our problems. Commander Thor managed t-"

"I've managed to lure one of these creatures and then surround it with a small inverted shield. They seem to be particularly attracted to your electricity, and although they can shift through dimensions, this one seems to have trouble doing so without out being previously energized. Though it might also be some of the frequencies the shield is emitting. It is unclear whether or not the shield is preventing him from shifting."
    Thor spoke quickly without looking up from his position.

"I am Commander Thor. General Blue has no doubt sent you to check on me."
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

<Sub-level 6-Guest Quarters>
      {Captain Joseph Laport}

"I'm Captain Joseph Laport, the AFOSI agent of this base. Actually, the Head of Security sent me down here to make sure you were doing alright. I am going to assume that these creatures don't provide any danger to you." Joseph said as he walked closer to the captured purple creature. "You don't think that maybe you could help us in getting these creatures back to the planet where they came from?"
      Aftermath RP
      Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
      Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
      SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
      Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Adria woke up in her room with a splitting head ache and a stiff neck. It took her a few moments to get out of bed and immediately proceeded to stub her toe against her bed. "God damn it." She yelled to the empty room. Taking her time since she didn't feel like hitting her head or anything else, she sat down and started stretching. When she finished her neck was still stiff but she shrugged it off, got dressed and decided to make her way to the mess hall.

<<Mess hall via stairs>>

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

<From Infirmary> >>>> <Markus's Quarters>
          {Markus Redd}

"yeah, I went through all of the program, starting in 1st grade in Cub Scouts to getting my eagle when I was 17." Said Markus as he walked to his quarters. When he got to the room, he opened the door and walked in.

"Not much here, but it is pretty comfortable." Markus motioned to his desk chair and then he sat down on his bed. He looked down at the baby in his arms and he noticed that she fell asleep in his arms. Markus laughed slightly.
          Aftermath RP
          Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
          Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
          SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
          Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

<Sub Level - 6, Guest Quarters>

{Thor, Airman Dandon Lonovan}

Thor didn't respond to Laport right away, but rather worked for another minute.

"Nice to meet you Captain Laport. I am glad to hear Colonel Marshall is going about his duty well."
            Thor stepped from behind his machine and approached the Captain.

"You are correct. They seem to pose no more threat to me than to you. Furthermore, they seem to be much more attracted to your inefficient electrical systems than my own machine."

"From what I can conclude, Captain, the creatures somehow rely on this electricity in order to phase shift. In what fashion it is unclear. Additionally, I am unable to tell whether the electricity is used directly in the phase shifting process."

Thor stared up at the creature.

"If you do not already have a suitable form of action, I will begin to form a plan. I feel that we may be able to use your newly installed shield to compress them into a given area - where your weapons may prove useful. There will have to be serious considerations given to not damaging your electrical equipment, however."

Thor turned to the creature.

"I will look into it."
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

<Quarters-Bonnie's Room> <From Mess hall>

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

The door did not stay closed after Bonnie slammed it shut, there was so much force in it, the latch never engaged and it stood ajar by a couple of inches and she never noticed. She sat up on her bed, eyes wet. Bonnie removed her shirt and threw it on the floor, she looked up toward the ceiling and closed her eyes for a moment. "I'm so sorry dad I failed you." She then pulled out her service pistol, clicked off the safety and held it in front of her, hands shaking.

Comment

Sighing, and swatting yet another “furby” away from his shoulder, “Cute, but definitely annoying…” He’d only taken a short break from the insanity of the infirmary to get some more torches from the storage at the quarters, when he passed the door and heard the words emerging from the dark room to his left.
                He gave the door a soft knock and opened it slowly, “Hey, you ok in there...?”
                The sight that met him revealed that his question was totally irrelevant.
                Sam took a deep breath, “You know; no matter what just happened, it’s not worth it. Trust me…”

NPC – Sam Walker, RN

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

At the sound of the strangers voice, Bonnie instinctively thumbed the safety back on. She became a little defensive knowing she'd been caught in a very compromising situation. "I ah..I was just going to clean..." Then the tears flowed, she dropped the weapon on the floor and held her head in her hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Re1ndeer View Post
                    <From Infirmary> >>>> <Markus's Quarters>
                    {Markus Redd}

"yeah, I went through all of the program, starting in 1st grade in Cub Scouts to getting my eagle when I was 17." Said Markus as he walked to his quarters. When he got to the room, he opened the door and walked in.

"Not much here, but it is pretty comfortable." Markus motioned to his desk chair and then he sat down on his bed. He looked down at the baby in his arms and he noticed that she fell asleep in his arms. Markus laughed slightly.
                    {Sergeant Sharron Melrose}

Sharron was taken aback some. The last quarters she had was in Ba'al's harem, one she shared with twenty other young women. To have one's own private room almost seemed alien now to her, but it felt like home. She looked at the chair first, then Markus holding little Cate, shaking her unruly hair, she sat next to him and smiled approvingly at the young man and the baby, she touched Catie's soft warm cheek and leaned over. "It's much more than I have come from Markus. I really feel I'm home now and life can turn the corner for me. I still worry about Ba'al finding me though. He wouldn't care much for me, it's Catie I'm more concerned about."

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

At the sound of the strangers voice, Bonnie instinctively thumbed the safety back on. She became a little defensive knowing she'd been caught in a very compromising situation. "I ah..I was just going to clean..." Then the tears flowed, she dropped the weapon on the floor and held her head in her hands.

Sam placed the torches on the desk next to him, then slowly as he kept his eyes trained on the woman, he carefully picked up the gun. “101 on cleaning a gun, says take out the ammo first, right?”As he spoke he released the magazine, removed the chambered cartridge and made sure the chamber was empty before putting the gun next to the torches on the table. The ammunition disappeared in the pocket of his scrubs. “…Even a nurse like me knows that…” he added with a little smile.
                      He looked around in the room, found what he was looking for and fetched the box of Cleenex next to the mirror and placed it next to her before sitting down on the floor opposite her, using the wall as support for his back and placed his arms on his bent knees.
                      Aaronson would probably have his hide later on for not coming right back down, but that would have to be dealt with when that problem arose. This was the here and the now, and there was no way in h€££ he could leave her in this state.
                      “Wanna talk? Or do you want me to call for someone more qualified, like the shrink or the chaplain?”

NPC – Sam Walker, RN

Comment

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

"Talk...I um..." Bonnie looked at Sam, she knew him now. He had stuck needles in her butt enough times show she should, but he was always caring and gentle, allowing her modesty at the right times. She brushed her hair away from her face, the band had falled off and she knew she must have looked a mess. "...miss my folks bad. I thought I could try one more time to get into a SG team...that Major, she, well...Ah stuff it Sam, who cares anyway." She wiped her tears away with a tissue, grabbed some more and honked her nose..loudly. "Sorry.." her cheeks flushed scarlet.

Comment

< Bonnie’s Quarters >

Sam grimaced a bit at the sound she accomplished, then gave her a comforting smile, “That’s ok, I’ve been through a lot worse. Look…”
                          He chewed on his lip for a second before continuing, “Why do you put yourself through this again and again and again? You’re a great SF, why can’t you just settle for that? We need good people here on the base too. What do you think would happen if all of our best people were of world and we got hit by the Goauld’s again?”

NPC – Sam Walker, RN

Comment

{Airman Bonnie Heckman}

Bonnie had that mischevious look on her face, one she wore often when a plan was hatched in her over active mind. "I dunno really. I guess I just wanted to be the best so dad would be proud of me...hey you really think so? Gee thanks Sam, no one has ever even noticed me before...except Marshall." She burst out laughing. "I wonder if he knows it was me that put super glue on his chair...." She wanted to hug Sam, but she'd already been taken down once too often for inappropiate behaviour.

Comment

<Quarter's - Lyall's room from Storage>

{Staff Sergeant Lyall Benedict}

Pushing open his door, Lyall crossed the room and dropped his empty coffee cup on the table before sitting on his bed and falling back.
                              With a grimace, he rolled onto his side and pulled the radio out of his pocket. A quick investigation led him to believe that it was still in working condition, so he slipped it in his ear, before he sat on it next time.

Still, now he was left with some free time. Sleeping was not an option as he'd only just woken, he'd already showered and was dressed in clean BDU's.
                              With a sigh, he flopped back down again.
                              │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                              .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                              Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                {Airman Bonnie Heckman}

Bonnie had that mischevious look on her face, one she wore often when a plan was hatched in her over active mind. "I dunno really. I guess I just wanted to be the best so dad would be proud of me...hey you really think so? Gee thanks Sam, no one has ever even noticed me before...except Marshall." She burst out laughing. "I wonder if he knows it was me that put super glue on his chair...." She wanted to hug Sam, but she'd already been taken down once too often for inappropiate behaviour.

< Bonnie’s Quarters >

Sam looked up at her with a grin, "I’m sure your dad’s proud of what you do, where ever he is. Team member or not, you’re doing a great job."
                                His grin turned in to a more amused one as he shrugged, "Oh I don’t think you’re as ‘unnoticed’ as you might think…" and left it by that only to grow serious when she mentioned Marshall.
                                "That was you?!" With a deep sigh, Sam leaned his head back towards the wall for a few seconds before continuing. "You’re alive, aren’t you? So apparently he never found out!If I were you, I wouldn’t play with fire. He’s your commanding officer for God’s sake. The one, that in the end, has the power to let you get on one of these ‘oh so favored teams’, remember?"
                                There were no judgment in that last statement, just a tone of stating facts.

NPC – Sam Walker, RN

Comment

Working...
                                X