No announcement yet.

Control Room/Gate Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning to Kym before he left, Devin said, "Thanks, and both of you- enjoy that beer for me." Making his way to the elevator, Devin stepped inside and almost hit the button for the infirmary when his stomach growled sharply. "Oh, alright, you win." Devin said, hitting the button that would take him to the Mess instead.

<To the Mess Hall>

Comment

[ Kym Tyler ]
      "We've effectively saved the world here, Jaime. I think we can get a 48 hours pass out of that. Don't you?"
      "At LEAST," Jaime laughed.

[ Kym Tyler ]
      Tyler glanced down at her moccasin shod feet, "We don't have too far to go, do we? I'm not armed either but, I can borrow a sidearm from one of the guys in the hangar bay." She turned to Devin, "Doctor, good to meet you. Good luck."
      "Nah, he's just outside and around the corner of the base, it isn't far." She grinned at Kym's farewall to Devin but waited until he had left before turning to her teammate. "He's going to need it- wow, p!$$!ng off Dr. Aaronson, that's quite an accomplishment." She shook her head. "Anyway- item number one, check on Niko. Item number two- getting off this base. We'll have to wait until after the debriefing, I'm sure." She sighed.

"Oh well. Lets visit Niko and then I think an official stop in the Mess, and a nap."

Comment

"I'm right behind you, Jaime." Kym indicated her non-regulation appearance, "Let's scoot before I get gigged for being out of uniform."
        The two headed for the surface at a brisk walk. "It'll be nice to sleep in my own bed for a while."

<< to Hangar bay >>
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Suddenly, the gate came to life.

*UNAUTHORIZED GATE ACTIVATION*

The gate sergeants looked up and scrambled at the controls. The SFs ran into the gate room. And a computer beeped. It was Thor.

The sergeant looked around. This was the most recent IDC they had given Thor and the Asgard. He couldn't open the gate...not without an officer. However a request for radio contact came through.

"Hello?" The sergeant spoke carefully and curiously.
          "This is Thor of the Asgard, why has your iris not opened?"
          "This is Sergeant Walters, I dont-"

"There is no time, tell your commander; The Asgard are in need of help, and -"

The gate shut off.

The SF's looked up to the control room. The sergeant, bewildered, hit the mike.

"General Blue to the Control Room, General Blue to the Control room."
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Adria whipped into the control room just as teh gate shut off.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

<< from Infirmary >>

Nick arrived from the infirmary as Cal came trotting down the stairs from the general's office. "There you are, I just called Dr. Kinagi and was told you'd left."
              "Do you know what's going on," Blue asked her.
              "No, sir. I was busy upstairs," Cal replied.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

As the general entered the room Adria snapped to attention. As she did this she listened to the conversation. <<So he was back in the infirmary.>> she thought. <<Does this mean he still has a symbiot or what?>> she finished thinking waiting for the general to tell her to realax.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Sharp followed Blue in and went directly to the computer, after typing a few things in he turned to the gate sergeant. "Whats going on sergeant? What was that?" Sharp said.

The sergeant looked to Blue, Adria, and then back to him.
                  "Sirs, ma'am." He said, sitting back down and turning to his computer, bringing things up. "A few minutes ago we received a wormhole I believe was from the Asgard. Their latest IDC was sent through, but I didn't open the iris. They talked though, said they needed help." The airman said, slightly scared that he had possibly just killed an Asgard trying to escape.
                  He replayed the message on the speakers.

"This is Thor of the Asgard, why has your iris not opened?"
                  "This is Sergeant Walters, I dont-"
                  "There is no time, tell your commander; The Asgard are in need of help, and -"
                  The sergeant turned to them. "And that was it."
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Kim walked in just in time to hear the message, Closing her eyes in frustration, she grumbled, "Should have known it was going to be them," she leaned on the door frame, "They were a bit overdue to ask us for help."

Along with the wrong timing, she mused. But from what she had heard, the grey little fellows never had a good timing. "Wonder where they were when we needed help," she spoke under her breath.

Her eyes traveled to Blue, seeing the General there, she greeted him, "Sir" and stood more in profile. She was after all the second in Command of the flagship team.

Comment

Blue walked over to the sergeant. "At ease, Majors," he said casually, choosing to ignore the curious glances.
                      He studied the computer readings for a second, "It's definitely Thor's IDC. Why is it we only hear from them when they need something?"
                      The general made a quick mental list of the things Gaia could have used from the Asgard after Earth was destroyed. They didn't even call to say 'sorry for your loss'.
                      sigpic

Comment

Adria went to a relaxed stance before looking at one of the other monitors. <The asgard.> She thought. <The rosewel grays who only call when they need something. Don't call us we'll call you.>

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Kim took the at ease stance at Blue's words and rolled her eyes at the confirmation that it was really the Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet. Kick 'em or zat 'em, she mused over and over again in her head.

Leaning over to Sharp, "I wonder what they want this time round?" she commented the question, only to get a snort and shake of his head out of him.

Comment

"Who knows," Blue said testily. He flicked his fingers at the computer screen and stood up, "I'll be in my office getting ready for the de-briefing. If they call back, open the iris."

<< to General's office >>
                            sigpic

Comment

[ Sarah Whitely ]

Sarah entered the control room hoping to spot either Kim or Sharp. Luckily she found both. Their vision was still fixed on the gate. All Sarah knew was that there was an Unscheduled Activation. Standing next to Kim she asked,

"Heya Ashwood, Sharp. When's the debrief?"

((Yay, up to date. Twas a nice break from my hist project. Oh well, back to Hippocrates. Oh and I figured since they were back on base and Kim is higher ranking than Sarah, she should address Kim with her last name.))

Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT
                              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

((Yep or Major Ashwood, or Major ))

Kim turned at the sound of Whitley's voice. Blinking a bit Kim realized a long yawn, "The General said he would call us when the de-briefing starts," Kim replied, "When that would be...wouldn't know, but it shouldn't be too long before it starts."

She made a mental reminder to get Davis out of the med bay, get Sharp to wake Lance up and send someone to go looking for Dr Black. She shook her head to throw the sleep awake. "They have a wrong timing," she grumbled.

Comment

Working...
                                X