Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
    "Actually, i have never heard of SG8 before captain"
    "Well since it is a new team I assumed it would get the next number designation. At least that is what I was told. That I'd be part of new team from Alpha site."

((OOC - Must go for a few minutes, but I'll be back later.))
    Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

"well sir, if you believe thats best i will gladly do as asked. i was hoping though to maybe get a command position. On SG-2 i was third in command and felt my talents as a leader were unable to be used."

Comment

"So, you think you'd be a good CO?" The general tapped his fork on the side of his plate as he thought, "I'll give you a brevet command of SG-8. If you handle it well, it'll become permanent."

(( brevet - Mil. a commission nominally promoting an officer to a higher honorary rank without higher pay but, sometimes, with greater authority ))
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Natasha comes back with a tray in her hands.
          "Do you mind if I join you now? I didn't overhear anything, I swear."

Comment

"Congrats, sir," Said Charles who had been listening the whole time, to what the general had been saying, "And sorry, sir, but why brevet? It's not like we still get payed or anything,"
            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Nick smiled at the woman, "No problem. Nothing confidential."
              He pointed his fork at Major Rhea, "Meet your new CO, Captain."
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                "Congrats, sir," Said Charles who had been listening the whole time, to what the general had been saying, "And sorry, sir, but why brevet? It's not like we still get payed or anything,"
                "It's a brevet command until he proves that he can handle it. Then it becomes permanent." He finished off his omelet and started nibbling on a piece of fruit. "Pink," he commented, "very pink."
                Last edited by Gen Blue; 26 April 2006, 02:34 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

George rose from the table and a grin reached from one ear to another. he was speachless. "Ummm Umm.... Thankyou Sir!, I promise, i will not let you down!" George gave the General a full on salute. Very soon after that the capt. came over.

"Oh, i am sure you didnt over hear anything we said" George said with a bit of sarcasm which was barely detectable with Georges joy.

Comment

"Yes, sir," Said Charles, "But while I am talking to you, sir Major Beale is getting worse. I had to convice the Goa'uld to let me talk to the Major, sir. It also threated to kill Beale if we tried to take it out, I mean I know you are eating and all, but sir the situation isn't getting any better."

"Yes, nothing at all old buddy," Said Charles as he threw the Major a salute.

Comment

Natasha puts her tray over the table, take her guitar casing from her back, putting it beside her chair, seats down and grabes her silverware.

"Wow, so the second person I met in the base will be my CO? Well, I hope the first meeting went up OK for you, sir. I would like to start on the new job with the right foot." She said in playfull, but respectfull tone, talking to Rhea.

She eats a bit of the Nix and drinks a sip of juice.

"The Nix is really good, Major. Thanks for helping to get it."

Comment

George turned to York who was looming not far from the table.
                        "Thanks York!"
                        George shook his hand and then left for the hangar bay.
                        Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 26 April 2006, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Charles turned to the other member of SG-8, "You play guitar?" Asked Charles who had been a pretty good guitar player in his highschool band, which had gone no where, but that was because no one wanted it to go anywhere except for the drummer who Charles had lost track of, and could never find again.

Comment

(( Further instructions will be tomorrow. I have to go. Things to do before bed. ))
                            sigpic

Comment

Charles turned to the other member of SG-8, "You play guitar?" Asked Charles who had been a pretty good guitar player in his highschool band, which had gone no where, but that was because no one wanted it to go anywhere except for the drummer who Charles had lost track of, and could never find again.
                              "Yes, it's a very old hobby." She said and then smiled at the new addition to their table. "Do you play too? Perhaps we could play in the Lounge someday for the others. Good way to make new friends. Well, assuming that you play also since you brought it up."
                              Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 25 April 2006, 08:37 PM.

Comment

"Yes, sir," Said Charles, "But while I am talking to you, sir Major Beale is getting worse. I had to convice the Goa'uld to let me talk to the Major, sir. It also threated to kill Beale if we tried to take it out, I mean I know you are eating and all, but sir the situation isn't getting any better."

"Yes, nothing at all old buddy," Said Charles as he threw the Major a salute.
                                Blue scowled at York, slightly annoyed at having, not only a conversation but, his meal interrupted. "Captain, when you can give me tangible evidence of a Tok'ra location, I will be more than happy to send a mission. Doctor Aaronson is keeping me apprised of the Major's condition."
                                The General turned back to finish his talk with Major Rhea. "Now, Major, you get to . . . enjoy," his tone indicated anything but enjoyment, "the bane of every commander's existence. Paperwork. Start reviewing the records of all available personel and give me a list of those you'd like on your team."

(( OOC - chill out, CP. I said the mission would be going in the next few days. I'm sorry if my Real Life is interfering with your game. ))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X