No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll go get some soda's, what kind do you want?" Rachael said.

((OOC-will be on later tonight.))
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

"sprite please"

Comment

Rachael went off and got a sprite and coke. "What else do we want with the burgers?"
        sigpic

Comment

"I am not sure, what would youl like" geogre said very quietly. "How about some potato chips if we can get our hands on them. the quartermaster keeps them under a close eye" George said smiling

Comment

"Only if you can get some ranch flavour." Rachael answered.
            sigpic

Comment

George leaned in and gave rachael a peck on the cheeck" I will see what i can do.

George then walked over to the man and after a few minutes of haggling he walked back with a bag of rach potato chips "I got them, but i had to give up my soul" george said sarcasticly. "Lets go"

Comment

"Alright, let's." Rachael was in a very good mode. She grabbed the bag with the burger fixens and took George's hand.

<To outside>
                sigpic

Comment

Donna stood at the line considering her options of food. Most of the food looked quite good... well edible anyway, if not a bit weird. For once she didn't feel like chicken. She picked some meat thing and some vegetables, then moved along and got some juice. Once happy with what she had Donna went and sat down at an empty table. She placed the files to the side and picked one to read as she ate her food.
                  Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                  SG-2: CO
                  Base Senior Biologist,
                  Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

>>From quarters

Horris strolled into the mess hall, just to grab a snack, and then he thought about going to the gym to work out or to nap in his room. A delightful place the mess hall was, it is the opportune time to chat, laugh, and continue on full stomach's. Horris grabbed a pack of poptarts and stuck them in his pocket, and confirmed that it was time to go.

>>To somewhere

Coolest sig, by Captain Jake!
                    SG-9 NOW RECRUITING, GWRP

Comment

<Science Lab>

Rachael slipped into the mess hall not really looking around to see if she knew anyone, she went into the back and gave Swason the bag of ships and the put the fixin for the burgers back away. Once she had down that she walked back out of the mess hall. Her head still pained her, she hated going to the infirmary just for a simple head ache, but her head just would not quit.

"I guess I can head down there and if it has not subsided by the time I get there I will ask for something." She told herself.

<Infirmary>
                      sigpic

Comment

Feeling he'd met his caffiene quota, Anthony rose to go. As he started to approach the door, he noticed the Colonel multitasking at a nearby table.

"Mystery meat, huh?" He said, eyeing her tray and grinning. "Stomach making any weird noises yet?"
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Donna looked up from what she was reading and closed it over, "Yeah, but its actually not to bad... suprisingly" she smiled. "Take a seat McLeod" she pushed out a chair on the other side of the table. She wanted to see how her team were doing after the last mission and all, she would need to catch up with Adams to.

"So how're you?" she asked wanting to know how her team was in general and especially after the last mission and what happened with Hanmer.
                          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                          SG-2: CO
                          Base Senior Biologist,
                          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

<< from Quarters >>

Kym spoke up, "I was wondering about the blond. It seems pretty tame for you."
                            She, too, stopped in the doorway and inhaled deeply. "Maybe I'm weird but, the food is always good to me. My shipmates used to say that I had no tastebuds. I just told them I was adventurous."
                            Leading the way to the counter, Kym plopped down a tray and started through the line. After picking out an entree, some vegetables and a drink, she commented, "If nothing else, Gaian food is colorful."
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Jaime looked down at her plate, a smile quirking up the corners of her mouth. "There is that," she drawled. "Similar in taste, but sometimes the color- or texture- throws me off. Its not BAD, just- not what you were expecting, like when you go to have a sip of soda and find out it's iced tea. That sort of thing." She sighed. "Well, at least it's fresh. I'm kind of partial to the purple peas in the stew..."

Comment

Kym chuckled, "They harmonize so nicely with the green . . . carrots? I think that's what they are."
                                She moved over to an empty table and took a seat. "When you decide to re-do your stripes, I can give you hand if you want."
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X