Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<USS General Hammond><Armory>

Dr. Daniel Jackson

When Jennifer popped out behind the gun rack Daniel had placed tac belt with small first aid kit and a scuba style kinfe on it. He took the bait since he just wanted to get things move, plus he knew a tel'tak is to big to fit in a hangar, "Okay Jeniffer where is the tel'tak then?" While he waited for Jenifer to answer he strapped his zat in it's holster to his leg. He proceed with the vest and P-90.
    -------------
    "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

{Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Jen's ears pricked up as Daniel was the first to ask. "Oh, um well we have to use the rings, it's sort of attached to the Hammond up there." She pointed with her finger indicating it was docked/clamped to the Hammond's large rear area behind the bridge. A broad smile widened across her face, as it was in fact her idea. "Cool eh Daniel?"

Spoiler:

Comment

{Dr. Daniel Jackson}

All Daniel could do when Jen first mentioned the rings was rise one of his eyebrows but not quite to the level of Teal'c's. "How did I not see that before? I am ready to go," he said as he left the armory and head underneath the rings looking for the button to activate them.
        -------------
        "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

{Admiral William MacGregor}

Exiting from the eleavtor then proceeding to the stairs that would lead down to the armoury Will found himself near one of the ring platforms just metres away from where he was headed. He was in full flight gear and as he came closer Daniel Jackson was standing there seemingly waiting to be ringed out. "Going somewhere Doctor Jackson? I presume young Hailey told you about the Tel'tak? Before you hit the go button, I think Sam wants to brief you all, so if you just wait here that'll be fine."
          He walked on the last few metres and found a crowd at the door. "Colonel Mitchell, SG1 and 3, I'll just grab my side arm and be back. Sam will speak to you all before you leave, as I will." He brushed past Vala who seemed intent on making him squeeze past her. "Miss Doran?"
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Cameron Mitchell
            Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

Still reeling from her most recent embarrasment, but at least the colour had faded from her cheeks, Jen came out from behind the rifle racks and stood beside her CO. She had armed herself with the shorter version of the G36 rifle and had extra clips on her wherever they would fit. A zat was hanging from her right leg holster and the 9mm Beretta just above her left breast, below the shoulder. All she needed was a string of grenades but perhaps that was a little over the top. Meekly she spoke to Cam, avoiding suspicious glances from the others. "I'm ready sir. Oh and Vala, our 'ride' is not in the hangar just in case you thought of heading there." She would wait for someone to ask the obvious, especially Teal'c. He at least would know a tel'tak would not fit in Hammonds hangar.
            Cam continued to look proudly as the team assembled and prepared for the trial ahead, they were a good bunch, but he stopped and stared oddly...well tried not to stare...as Jen got a G-36 out, he found that a bit perculiar but he shook it off when she spoke.
            "Good. Looks like we are ready for the go code." Cam stated beginning to get anxious at what was happening.
            Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

Exiting from the eleavtor then proceeding to the stairs that would lead down to the armoury Will found himself near one of the ring platforms just metres away from where he was headed. He was in full flight gear and as he came closer Daniel Jackson was standing there seemingly waiting to be ringed out. "Going somewhere Doctor Jackson? I presume young Hailey told you about the Tel'tak? Before you hit the go button, I think Sam wants to brief you all, so if you just wait here that'll be fine."
            He walked on the last few metres and found a crowd at the door. "Colonel Mitchell, SG1 and 3, I'll just grab my side arm and be back. Sam will speak to you all before you leave, as I will." He brushed past Vala who seemed intent on making him squeeze past her. "Miss Doran?"
            Cam then stiffened and nodded. "Yes sir."

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              Cameron Mitchell.

Cameron smirked and bestowed a wink on Vala almost feeling slightly childish "Nah, I like my women with big guns." He ran an eye over his team and the othre assembled personal and then semi-professionally "well now that the gang has got their gear...shall we?" he gestured towards the door.
              Cameron Mitchell. {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked back as she continued to load up her vest with various items, "well ok then.... I'll just take one of these......and one of those ....oh and one of these too!" She giggled slightly as she strapped her Zat and sidearm in place as well as a Flashbang or two. "well that should do it.... How do I look?" She struck a pose....flinging her arms out and tossing her head to the side looking smug.
              Then realizing that everyone was just a bit too tense to comment she shrugged her shoulders and looked over at Teal'c.... "Don't tell me you're too nervous to comment Big Guy?"

Still reeling from her most recent embarrasment, but at least the colour had faded from her cheeks, Jen came out from behind the rifle racks and stood beside her CO. She had armed herself with the shorter version of the G36 rifle and had extra clips on her wherever they would fit. A zat was hanging from her right leg holster and the 9mm Beretta just above her left breast, below the shoulder. All she needed was a string of grenades but perhaps that was a little over the top. Meekly she spoke to Cam, avoiding suspicious glances from the others. "I'm ready sir. Oh and Vala, our 'ride' is not in the hangar just in case you thought of heading there." She would wait for someone to ask the obvious, especially Teal'c. He at least would know a tel'tak would not fit in Hammonds hangar.

{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looked over at Hailey and offered up her most annoyed face...."I was learning to fly Teltak's when you were probably still in diapers Captain Hailey! I'm well aware that a Tel'tak would never fit in the hangar." She didn't let go of Jen's eyes until the two women had an understanding that even though Jennifer outranked her, Vala still had more street cred and experience and she let Hailey know with a stern look not to doubt Vala's experience and she would be wise to fall in line with the proper pecking order. This was all achieved through a series of body movements and nonverbal cues. "well ok then....now that that is settled... I think I'm ready" She grinned and nodded contentedly, winking at Daniel and Cameron then stood eager to get on the move.

{Admiral William MacGregor} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snapped up making her body a bit straighter as the Admiral attempted to squeeze past her....almost allowing a giggle to trickle from her lips but she held it....and offered a respectful, "Admiral?!" She smiled at him as she quickly gave him the proper clearance to pass and waited for any possible repercussions her actions may have caused her.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

"I swear she's as bad as Cate." That random thought almost came out as Will made it safely into the armoury, he nodded to Vala as he got passed her and proceeded to draw a Glock 19 from the quartermaster, he signed for it and returned, stopping just short of having to go through the same motion again. He leaned on the cage frame, just short of the dark haired woman. Clearing his thoat a little, he spoke. "Vala lass, would you mind moving over with the others, not that I don't mind the familarity, but well...harumpp..I need to address everyone before Colonel Carter gets here."
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Armory>
                  Cameron Mitchell
                  Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  Cameron Mitchell. {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked back as she continued to load up her vest with various items, "well ok then.... I'll just take one of these......and one of those ....oh and one of these too!" She giggled slightly as she strapped her Zat and sidearm in place as well as a Flashbang or two. "well that should do it.... How do I look?" She struck a pose....flinging her arms out and tossing her head to the side looking smug.
                  Then realizing that everyone was just a bit too tense to comment she shrugged her shoulders and looked over at Teal'c.... "Don't tell me you're too nervous to comment Big Guy?"

{Captain Jennifer Hailey} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala looked over at Hailey and offered up her most annoyed face...."I was learning to fly Teltak's when you were probably still in diapers Captain Hailey! I'm well aware that a Tel'tak would never fit in the hangar." She didn't let go of Jen's eyes until the two women had an understanding that even though Jennifer outranked her, Vala still had more street cred and experience and she let Hailey know with a stern look not to doubt Vala's experience and she would be wise to fall in line with the proper pecking order. This was all achieved through a series of body movements and nonverbal cues. "well ok then....now that that is settled... I think I'm ready" She grinned and nodded contentedly, winking at Daniel and Cameron then stood eager to get on the move.

{Admiral William MacGregor} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala snapped up making her body a bit straighter as the Admiral attempted to squeeze past her....almost allowing a giggle to trickle from her lips but she held it....and offered a respectful, "Admiral?!" She smiled at him as she quickly gave him the proper clearance to pass and waited for any possible repercussions her actions may have caused her.
                  Cameron stared wearily at the two of them a bit wearily. Not sure what to do or what he could say or who's side he should take between the two of them. All he knew he was alarmed at this potential chip in the teams armor. It was always hard getting new people into the team and integrating them...he should have known....he had experienced it personally.
                  On the one hand Hailey was the superior and a member of the Earth Military. On the other Vala did have a lot of experience out there, but Cam also had personal experience on just the trouble Vala's 'street creed' could have brought them. But he admitted that she did have a point...discretion was the better part of valor.

"I swear she's as bad as Cate." That random thought almost came out as Will made it safely into the armoury, he nodded to Vala as he got passed her and proceeded to draw a Glock 19 from the quartermaster, he signed for it and returned, stopping just short of having to go through the same motion again. He leaned on the cage frame, just short of the dark haired woman. Clearing his thoat a little, he spoke. "Vala lass, would you mind moving over with the others, not that I don't mind the familarity, but well...harumpp..I need to address everyone before Colonel Carter gets here."
                  Cam also stiffened and turned towards the Admiral waiting him to speek, counting down the seconds...the minutes until their final briefing began.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    {Vala Mal Doran}

<USS Hammond> <Ring Platform area>

Jennifer knew that Vala was right of course but that didn't stop her from poking her tongue out the moment the other's back was turned toward the Admiral, she suppressed a giggle, knowing Teal'c was looking directly at her and then shrugged. "Yeah I guess, but I was just saying...oh I'll shut up now anyway, Sam..I mean Colonel Carter is coming."

<Bridge to level 1a Armoury section>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

Doing a quick head count to see if everyone was here and then doing it a second time Sam eventually spoke. "Right, there's still one or two not accounted for, we can wait there's still some time yet."

((OOC I'm sitting here until all of us are on the same page, Apollo, ReIndeer and Oranos))

Comment

<Bridge to level 1a Armory section>

Dr. Daniel Jackson

"Don't worry Will I have not even found the button," Daniel said to Will. Daniel followed Will into the armory and watched Vala check out Will's best features. "Come on Vala he is not a piece of meat. Plus you are not part of the military, so you don't have to act like you are." he turned to Vala gave her a look that only the other members of SG-1 would get. He walked past Vala and stood next to Teal'c, and Daniel leaned on the near by wall.

((OOC Not the greatest post in the world since my muse is gone b/c of all the stress right with school and life))
                      -------------
                      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Ring Platform area>

Jennifer knew that Vala was right of course but that didn't stop her from poking her tongue out the moment the other's back was turned toward the Admiral, she suppressed a giggle, knowing Teal'c was looking directly at her and then shrugged. "Yeah I guess, but I was just saying...oh I'll shut up now anyway, Sam..I mean Colonel Carter is coming."

((OOC I'm sitting here until all of us are on the same page, Apollo, ReIndeer and Oranos))
                        ((Who? Me? I'm just playing T properly - the strong and silent type, you know. ))

<<USS General Hammond>><<Ring Platform Area>>

Teal'c had finished selecting his loadout, completely satisfied with his choices. He easily hefted the weight of the weapons as he listened to the others converse, first about their guns - which was likely some sort of euphemism - then about other matters.

He raised a lone eyebrow at the young captain's antics - notably when she stuck her tongue out at Vala's back. Not that he could necessarily blame her. Vala could be many things to a great many people. But between warriors, it was to the face. Usually with a dagger to where the symbiote pouch would be.

He waited for Hailey to finish speaking, and then approached her, laying a hand on her shoulder. He faced Jennifer, but with his back to the others. "Do not let Vala Mal Doran trouble you so. She means well. Though she is often most unorthodox." He looked a little more amused now. "If nothing else, she forgets that I have far more experience than she."

Comment

{Random SF Sgt}

Coming down the stairs at a brisk run, the dark skinned Marine Sergeant skidded to a halt near the largish group, he snapped to attention and saluted to the Admiral "Sir!", then spoke to Colonel's Carter and Mitchell. "Ma'am, sir, the crates have been loaded as requested. You have claymores, frags and stingers. As well as extra weapons ordered for the prisoners ma'am." He snapped another salute, the man was sharp indeed, pleased at his own effeciancy.

Thanks to Commander PJOZ for the siggy

Comment

Dr. Daniel Jackson

"Teal'c, the only person who forgets your amount of experience is Jack," Daniel slapped his hand on the big man's shoulders.

Daniel saw a random sergeant run in, talk to Sam about packed some crates, and salute her "Wow, is it just me or are the sergeants getting younger and younger?"
                            -------------
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                              ((Who? Me? I'm just playing T properly - the strong and silent type, you know. ))

Teal'c had finished selecting his loadout, completely satisfied with his choices. He easily hefted the weight of the weapons as he listened to the others converse, first about their guns - which was likely some sort of euphemism - then about other matters.

He raised a lone eyebrow at the young captain's antics - notably when she stuck her tongue out at Vala's back. Not that he could necessarily blame her. Vala could be many things to a great many people. But between warriors, it was to the face. Usually with a dagger to where the symbiote pouch would be.

He waited for Hailey to finish speaking, and then approached her, laying a hand on her shoulder. He faced Jennifer, but with his back to the others. "Do not let Vala Mal Doran trouble you so. She means well. Though she is often most unorthodox." He looked a little more amused now. "If nothing else, she forgets that I have far more experience than she."
                              Originally posted by jackclone1 View Post

{Random SF Sgt}

Coming down the stairs at a brisk run, the dark skinned Marine Sergeant skidded to a halt near the largish group, he snapped to attention and saluted to the Admiral "Sir!", then spoke to Colonel's Carter and Mitchell. "Ma'am, sir, the crates have been loaded as requested. You have claymores, frags and stingers. As well as extra weapons ordered for the prisoners ma'am." He snapped another salute, the man was sharp indeed, pleased at his own effeciancy.
                              Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post

Dr. Daniel Jackson

"Teal'c, the only person who forgets your amount of experience is Jack," Daniel slapped his hand on the big man's shoulders.

Daniel saw a random sergeant run in, talk to Sam about packed some crates, and salute her "Wow, is it just me or are the sergeants getting younger and younger?"

"Would you tell her that Teal'c, I mean to her face would you?" Jennifer whispered. She was going to make absolute certain that she would stick to Teal'c on the mission like flies on a Kentucky thoroughbreds back.

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"Thank you Sergeant that will be all. Oh and you can inform Major Marks to tell Colonel Caldwell we a go in fifteen minutes."

"Yes ma'am."

She watched him go and spun her head around slowly to Daniel. "Yes I believe so, or is it we're getting older now Daniel." Sam then looked at the Admiral. "I think we're ready for your briefing now Sir."

((OOC we're still missing ReIndeer and Valorin))

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post

Dr. Daniel Jackson

<USS General Hammond><Armory>-<Ring Platform Area>
                                Cameron Mitchell
                                Cameron Mitchell decided to follow the team down to the ring area, figuring that they knew where they were going and maybe, just maybe they had moved the breifing down there. Still though it did not seem like a bad idea.

He arrived just on the edge of Daniel's statement and then grinned like a teenager who could make a great ribbing of an old friend.

"Nah Daniel you are just getting older."

Comment

Working...
                                X