Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
    {USS Hammond Bridge}
    Dr Svetlana Markov

"Look at this radiation, Colonel Carter thought it may interest you... or are you only interested in orcs?" She smirked, muttering the latter part.
    <USS Hammond> <Bridge>
    {De Svetlana Markov}{Dr Bill Lee}

Bill sighed. He felt utterly uncomfortable next to the strongwilled woman, whom he felt was being slightly spiteful. He had heard her muttered comment perfectly well, after all, he hadn't ruined his hearing by playing with explosives and weapons for half of his adult life. 'Except virtually', he thought, 'and with a reasonable volume.'

Bill leaned closer to the screen and inspected the information for a moment "Hmm, it does seem... it seems..." Bill took his glasses off and rubbed his temples theatrically. "I'll take a closer look at it soon, if you'll excuse me. I need an aspirin now. The Medlab should be able to help, right?" Svetlana nodded and Bill made his way off the bridge.
    sigpic

Comment

<SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

"Ok, I think I'll be going. I'll catch up with you later Cate." Raiden said as he went to leave so the Flight Lt. could have some privacy. "Take good care of her Doc."
      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        <SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Beth's face grew concerned, and she tilted her head to one side, scanning Cate closely. "Are you sure, love?" That Cate was family didn't change her position as a patient, and right now Beth wanted to find out how sure the other woman was, without prying into something which was throwing her through a loop. "Perhaps we could take a proper sample, make absolutely certain because those things aren't a hundred percent reliable."

She tightened her fingers round Cate's, and squeezed gently, placing all her empathy into the touch. To find out something of this magnitude, when the man you loved was not with you? Beth's heart squeezed tight with her own recall...

"We'll work it out," she said, and using her free hand, pushed Cate's hair out of her eyes.

((OOC My pleasure, RR. Nighters. ))

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
        <SG4 Mission 1>

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

"Ok, I think I'll be going. I'll catch up with you later Cate." Raiden said as he went to leave so the Flight Lt. could have some privacy. "Take good care of her Doc."
        <USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden}

The feeling of touch from someone close to you relaxed Cate a little, she didn't want to let go of Beth's hand, but loosened her grip a little. "I hope so Beth, this is something I really don't need now, not now. Maybe....I've heard that athletes can sometimes have this happen, something in our system goes wonko...do you think?"

She turned her head towards Raiden and extended her other hand out to him. "I'll catch you later..and...and if you see my dad, stall him, don't let him know I'm in the infirmary please Raiden."

((OOC Thanks Cuz))

Comment

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

{Dr. Beth Hayden}

Beth waited until Raiden disappeared before focussing on Cate again. "Could well be, Cate," she agreed. "It certainly isn't unheard of for a cycle to go daft when you're under duress." A small frown creased her brow, and she searched Cate's face again. "But, tell me... do you have other symptoms?"

((OOC Gotta go out to my writer's conference. BBL! ))
          sigpic

Comment

<USS Hammond> < MEDLAB>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden}

"Symptons...well no." Cate brightened at the possibility. "I'm supposed to feel sick aren't I?" A small grin swelled her full mouth. She threw her arms around Beth and whispered. "I need some water, I just did a pee not not ago." Something akin to a giggle escaped from her throat.

((OOC have fun))

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              <USS General Hammond>- <TUnnel 2p3>- <Elevator>-<Hammond Bridge>
              Cameron Mitchell.
              Colonel Mitchell heard the call and grumbled to himself ever so slighly. He headed out of the tunnel and rapidly made his way over too the elevator. His team in toe.

He got into the elevator and punched in the proper coordinates.

They reached the bridge and he anounced himself, which made Sam jump slightly. "Here we are Sam."

He gave Sharp a look before continuing on into the center of the bridge. "Do we have any idea what this is about? I mean you did not know about this right?"
              Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
              <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Admiral William MacGregor}

His wicked sense of humour always the ready like a loaded gun, Will who had used an aft elevator and passed down the port side inspection tunnel emerged through a hatch not two metres behind SG1, he saw Teal'c first who was about to speak but Will placed his finger to his lips. He stood right behind Cam, in between Daniel and Vala. "Know about what flyboy?" He said simply and waited for his old friend to either crap himself or fall over. Looking over Cam's shoulder he saw Sam. "So, how goes it Colonel?"
              <USS General Hammond>- < Bridge>

{Vala Mal Doran} {Admiral William MacGregor}{Cameron Mitchell} {Teal'c} {Daniel Jackson}

Vala peered around at the obviously very important man....trying to get a good look at him. She saw the look on Cam's face and had to stifle a laugh as his face drained of all color when he saw the man. Curious she ribbed Daniel and leaned over to whisper toward him, "Uh should we know this guy?" She shot Daniel a concerned look. "Come on Daniel....you're good with relics"....Vala snickered as she now noticed that he caught her slyly whispering toward Daniel....praying that his hearing wasn't all that good. She giggled through her forced smile.... "Oh hi!..... er....um......sir.... I'm Vala!" she bit her lip trying to hide her blushing face while swiping a wave toward him with her dainty arm.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

Will had memorised the personnel files of almost the entire main SGC staff, it's something he did routinely. Vala Mal Doran was one that stood out, a character with the behavioral patterns much like his own daughter, a bit of a rogue, but one that tries hard when the chips are down. He held out his calloused hand. "Admiral William MacGregor." He probably knew more about her than she knew herself, but he kept it hidden with a smile. He was still waiting for Cam and Samantha's relpies, Cam seemed somewhat distracted and Sam was still busy it seemed. "So Vala, did General O'Neill discuss with you at all the IOA's plans to offer you citizenship of our allied nations here on Earth?" He knew that would settle her enthusiasm down a tad.
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Dr. Daniel Jackson

Will's joke made Daniel spin in Will's direction. "Cam was saying that "flyboys" would get the joke that I had made earlier. It was a Top Gun quote about the flight pattern being full." Daniel turned his head to a whispering Vala and shot her a frustrated look. Daniel looked back at Will "Nice to see you again Will. As you may already from their files this Teal'c, Colonel Dr. Samantha Carter, and Vala Mal Doran. I assume you know Cam already. Did I miss anymore excitement back on Earth?"
                  -------------
                  "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                  "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

Will had memorised the personnel files of almost the entire main SGC staff, it's something he did routinely. Vala Mal Doran was one that stood out, a character with the behavioral patterns much like his own daughter, a bit of a rogue, but one that tries hard when the chips are down. He held out his calloused hand. "Admiral William MacGregor." He probably knew more about her than she knew herself, but he kept it hidden with a smile. He was still waiting for Cam and Samantha's relpies, Cam seemed somewhat distracted and Sam was still busy it seemed. "So Vala, did General O'Neill discuss with you at all the IOA's plans to offer you citizenship of our allied nations here on Earth?" He knew that would settle her enthusiasm down a tad.
                    Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post

Dr. Daniel Jackson

Will's joke made Daniel spin in Will's direction. "Cam was saying that "flyboys" would get the joke that I had made earlier. It was a Top Gun quote about the flight pattern being full." Daniel turned his head to a whispering Vala and shot her a frustrated look. Daniel looked back at Will "Nice to see you again Will. As you may already from their files this Teal'c, Colonel Dr. Samantha Carter, and Vala Mal Doran. I assume you know Cam already. Did I miss anymore excitement back on Earth?"
                    <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Admiral William MacGregor} {Dr. Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Oh....now why would Jack go and do a thing like that? I'm still not so sure what Jack thinks of me." Vala smirked as she seemingly curtsied toward the Admiral. She took his calloused hand and held it firm and offered a strong hand shake...knowing that was an important male custom here on this planet...and in this culture....personally she didn't understand that...she preferred jumping on people and giving them a big hug around their neck....but in this case the hand shake would have to do. "Now about getting some bigger quarters tho....would you be the person who could pull some strings for me?" She grinned wildly and winked at him.... "erm.....sir?" She finished respectfully and then spun immediately in Daniel's direction and sort of gave him a glare....and when no one else was looking she stuck her tongue out at him defiantly.
                    Originally posted by jelgate
                    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

"The Admiral and I are familiar Daniel, he was friends with my dad..." She paused, the memory of her mother's funeral seemed as if it were yesterday. "We're sort of like a little international family aren't we Admiral." Sam smiled just a little. She then remembered SG4's mission. "Excuse me please." She tapped Kevin on the shoulder. "Call up Captain Ovcharenko for me, get an update on their progress."

"I tried earlier Colonel, I think they may be either off coms or within some kind of containment."

"The tube, they're in the underground. Call MI6, have them contact them locally and connect with General Landry." Sam turned to her friends and crew. "Get yourselves comfortable. We'll be leaving shortly." She tapped her coms link. "Colonel Caldwell, Steven. We leave within ten minutes."

"Roger Sam, we were getting a little bored here." Caldwell replied.
                      Last edited by RogueRanger; 12 September 2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post

Dr. Daniel Jackson

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"Colonel Mitchell and I go back to Afghanistan Daniel, we had a nice talk back then didn't we Cam?" Will was diplomatic enough not to bring up the mission that almost ended Cam's career. "And as Sam said, my family and hers go way back. Sometimes I think we spent more time in the States' than back home." At the mention of SG4 Will waited for Sam to finish before he asked her about his daughter.
                        Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                        <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Admiral William MacGregor} {Dr. Daniel Jackson} {Vala Mal Doran}

"Oh....now why would Jack go and do a thing like that? I'm still not so sure what Jack thinks of me." Vala smirked as she seemingly curtsied toward the Admiral. She took his calloused hand and held it firm and offered a strong hand shake...knowing that was an important male custom here on this planet...and in this culture....personally she didn't understand that...she preferred jumping on people and giving them a big hug around their neck....but in this case the hand shake would have to do. "Now about getting some bigger quarters tho....would you be the person who could pull some strings for me?" She grinned wildly and winked at him.... "erm.....sir?" She finished respectfully and then spun immediately in Daniel's direction and sort of gave him a glare....and when no one else was looking she stuck her tongue out at him defiantly.
                        "I think Vala.." Will remembered well the file he read on this one. "Jack was quite serious. He said something about being able to keep you on a short leash or something if you had a more tentative attachment to Earth and as for accommodations. Well now, how large would you like? The junior female officers messdeck can hold about fifteen if you don't mind sharing. But it is large...or do you prefer your own little private cabin?"
                        Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

"The Admiral and I are familiar Vala, he was friends with my dad..." She paused, the memory of her mother's funeral seemed as if it were yesterday. "We're sort of like a little international family aren't we Admiral." Sam smiled just a little. She then remembered SG4's mission. "Excuse me please." She tapped Kevin on the shoulder. "Call up Captain Ovcharenko for me, get an update on their progress."

"I tried earlier Colonel, I think they may be either off coms or within some kind of containment."

"The tube, they're in the underground. Call MI6, have them contact them locally and connect with General Landry." Sam turned to her friends and crew. "Get yourselves comfortable. We'll be leaving shortly." She tapped her coms link. "Colonel Caldwell, Steven. We leave within ten minutes."

"Roger Sam, we were getting a little bored here." Caldwell replied.
                        As soon as Sam had finished, Will walked over to her and asked her quietly. "Sam, is Cate here? She was on Daedalus, but returned to London. Do you know what's happening?"

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

Having just returned to the bridge and overhearing the Admiral's question to Col. Carter, Raiden stepped in and said. "Perhaps I can answer that for you sir. There was a situation during our mission in London and I ended up having to stun both her and the LA member attacking her. At the momement she's in the infirmary as she's still feeling some side effects from the wraith stunner that I used. But I will say sir that I'm not relishing the idea of the payback she's gonna give me when she is feeling better. You know how she is with her temper," Raiden joked lightly with the Admiral. He had once stayed at the Admiral's house after a joint mission with Cate and was on friendly enough terms with him.
                          Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 12 September 2010, 05:29 PM.
                          sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"Batou, you what? Stunned her. Crikey son, I think you better put in for a transfer now." Will had a silent laugh on his mouth at the young man's expense. "I'll head down there shortly. Cam I'd like a brief with you and SG1 in the ready room now if you could." There was a lot of preparation and little time. Will headed for passageway and stopped. He thought that he would pass the infirmary on his way, but a reunion with his daughter under the current circumstances might be distracting, so he turned and went over to the elevator and pressed the activation button. Less than ten minutes, if he remembered, one eight hour jump to the Lucian base, not a lot of time.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"Batou, you what? Stunned her. Crikey son, I think you better put in for a transfer now." Will had a silent laugh on his mouth at the young man's expense. "I'll head down there shortly. Cam I'd like a brief with you and SG1 in the ready room now if you could." There was a lot of preparation and little time. Will headed for passageway and stopped. He thought that he would pass the infirmary on his way, but a reunion with his daughter under the current circumstances might be distracting, so he turned and went over to the elevator and pressed the activation button. Less than ten minutes, if he remembered, one eight hour jump to the Lucian base, not a lot of time.
                              <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Admiral William MacGregor} Cameron Mitchell.
                              Cameron nodded to the admiral and replied crisply. "Yes sir".

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

"Colonel Mitchell and I go back to Afghanistan Daniel, we had a nice talk back then didn't we Cam?" Will was diplomatic enough not to bring up the mission that almost ended Cam's career. "And as Sam said, my family and hers go way back. Sometimes I think we spent more time in the States' than back home." At the mention of SG4 Will waited for Sam to finish before he asked her about his daughter.

"I think Vala.." Will remembered well the file he read on this one. "Jack was quite serious. He said something about being able to keep you on a short leash or something if you had a more tentative attachment to Earth and as for accommodations. Well now, how large would you like? The junior female officers messdeck can hold about fifteen if you don't mind sharing. But it is large...or do you prefer your own little private cabin?"

As soon as Sam had finished, Will walked over to her and asked her quietly. "Sam, is Cate here? She was on Daedalus, but returned to London. Do you know what's happening?"
                                <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

As always, Sam was an expert at multi-tasking. She heard the discussion on knew everything that was going on around her. "Admiral Cate is here, yes in Medbay I believe..." She looked up and saw him head toward the elevator. "We can have the briefing in my cabin, straight down the main passage first turn on the left just before the lab then first door on your right." Sam tapped out a few log in commands and before she joined the others. "Major Marks, set the coordinates for PX6-2M7. We need to send Lt. Kusangi and Flt Lt. Hayden across to the Odyssey first though, they'll be needed to complete SG4's mission. Find out from Doctor Hayden how long she will be with her

patient?"

"Yes Colonel I'm right on it, a moment please." Kevin activated the closed coms to Medbay 1 and spoke. "May I speak with Doctor Hayden please?"

Comment

Working...
                                X