This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post

Chuck noticed the boss's anger, and it lloked like another bad markmon his evaluation report.
    "Anyway, what does this Wraith need do discuss that requires the presence of a wounded Colonel, his full team just returned from a mission and the CMO herself?!"
    Feeling a bit guilty, he called Dr. Keller "Sorry ma'am, Mr. Woolsey said he needs Col. Sheppard whichever his conditions are, and he wants you too, now.... He's quite... irritated...."
    He waited for her reply "And she will be angry too.... Do they pay me to annoy the bosses?!"
    {Dr. Jennifer Keller}

Damn it... I have better things to do...! The thought galloped across Jennifer's mind before she could stop it, and she shared an exasperated look with Ronon. "I guess that means we've all been summoned," she added, unable to help the sour note in her voice.

Huffing loudly with irritation, Jennifer went up the stairs leading to the office, and glowered at the hapless Chuck, as she went past him. Fixing a long-suffering expression to her face, she opened the door, hearing the thud of boots behind her. Well, it served Woolsey right if there wasn't enough room in there.
    sigpic

Comment

"Thank you Jennifer please take a seat." Richard indicated the one and only spare chair beside the Wraith. "Major Thurston!" He called.

"Yes Sir?" Ruben said as he poked his head in the door.

"Organise some extra chairs will you please."

"Of course sir." Ruben detailed off two SF's who were nearby and within minutes they ahd dragged the required amount from an adjoining office.

"Thank you Major. Now where were we...?" Sheppard had to make him wait, there was nothing Richard could do. The truth be known his injuries were probably little more than an hangnail. Richard was of the opinion that Colonel Sheppard merely craved the attention he would find from the female staff in the medbay. There were thoughts in Woolsey's mind to make sure male nursing staff were sent on the next rotation.

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

(OOC: Excuse the naughty language Sheppard is beginning to not like Woolsey...and yes I am going there Woolsey has a new Nickname)

They begun the examination by doing the usual routine of finding the pressure points on his broken ankle seeing where it hurts. His teeth chewed the inside of his lip trying to allieviate the pain. Chuck's voice came on the radio again. Apparently Woolsey didn't give a flying f**k that he was injured. It was one of those moments where he missed Elizabeth and wished that someway somehow in this galaxy he would find her. She would have waited till he was up for it.

A deep sigh left his lips as he felt the stretcher move smart idea saving the time to transporting him into a wheelchair. He leaned back against the proped up spine of the strecher and closed his eyes. Elizabeth wasn't here only this grumpy ol' bald politician who didn't care about anyone but himself.

He opened his eyes and furrowed his brow, and as he was wheeled into the gate room, he realized Woolsey reminded him, of a certain someone. Someone who crossed his mind one too many times today.

"Woolsey," John said looking darkly into his leader's eyes at the same time hoping he would see his swollen ankle, "have you not read protocol? All expedition members who are injured must seek medical attention immeiately unless it is a dire emergency....so this better be an emergency." And then he muttered under his breath..

"Kolya"
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Woolsey's Office

Mckay

Mckay followed Sheppard and he to was irritable, he was hungry and tired and not really in the mood for a meeting, he to glared at Chuck

"What could possibly be so important that he needs us here right away?" He walked over to Woolsey's office, seeing Jennifer and Shepperd already in, and also caught sight of the wraith.

"Oh now what" His face said it all, he wasnt ready for this, not so soon after the Baku incident, did it ever let up, some days the pressure was constant, sleep and food were on his mind, probably on all the teams minds, he reluctantly went into the office.
          sigpic

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewite} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller}

The chair next to the Wraith stood empty and accusing, but Jennifer squared her shoulders and sat down, looking straight ahead. For his part, Kenny seemed to be vaguely disturbed by the number of people surrounding him, and had sat bolt-upright, his attention fixed to a small spot somewhere over on the wall above Woolsey's head.

Leaning slightly to the side, she said, "Hello." Jennifer slid a look out of the corner of her eyes, and the Wraith turned his head towards her, confusion spread across his face. "How are you?"

Uncertain what to make of such an inane question, Bonewhite frowned, but elected to make no comment to that. "Dr. Keller," he said, "I am somewhat surprised to see you here."
            sigpic

Comment

((OOC my lazy brother gave me some lame excuse for not posting today so i hope I'll be alright for you all))

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Spoiler:

They begun the examination by doing the usual routine of finding the pressure points on his broken ankle seeing where it hurts. His teeth chewed the inside of his lip trying to allieviate the pain. Chuck's voice came on the radio again. Apparently Woolsey didn't give a flying f**k that he was injured. It was one of those moments where he missed Elizabeth and wished that someway somehow in this galaxy he would find her. She would have waited till he was up for it.

A deep sigh left his lips as he felt the stretcher move smart idea saving the time to transporting him into a wheelchair. He leaned back against the proped up spine of the strecher and closed his eyes. Elizabeth wasn't here only this grumpy ol' bald politician who didn't care about anyone but himself.

He opened his eyes and furrowed his brow, and as he was wheeled into the gate room, he realized Woolsey reminded him, of a certain someone. Someone who crossed his mind one too many times today.

"Woolsey," John said looking darkly into his leader's eyes at the same time hoping he would see his swollen ankle, "have you not read protocol? All expedition members who are injured must seek medical attention immeiately unless it is a dire emergency....so this better be an emergency." And then he muttered under his breath..

"Kolya"

Richard looked at John keenly in the eye and said firmly but politely. "Leiutenant Colonel Sheppard yes I do know what protocol is, I did afterall help to write the manual for both theSGC and Atlantis. That being said, I think you'll agree no matter how badly you are injured at the moment that the fact that almost two million humans have disappeared mysteriously from within our sphere IS an emergency. That and our 'guest' here has come willingly at his own risk with information that might help. This affects us all, and sooner or later these mysterious abductors will come gunning for us and I don't see how we can stop them unless we build alliances." He took a deep breath, nodded to Kenny and ploughed on.

"Oh and I'm not deaf, I think it's time to get over that man and move on don't you?"

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              Woolsey's Office

Mckay
              Spoiler:

Mckay followed Sheppard and he to was irritable, he was hungry and tired and not really in the mood for a meeting, he to glared at Chuck

"What could possibly be so important that he needs us here right away?" He walked over to Woolsey's office, seeing Jennifer and Shepperd already in, and also caught sight of the wraith.

"Oh now what" His face said it all, he wasnt ready for this, not so soon after the Baku incident, did it ever let up, some days the pressure was constant, sleep and food were on his mind, probably on all the teams minds, he reluctantly went into the office.

Noting Mckay's uncomfortable look Richard thought he would square things up for some of Rodney's other 'indescretions'. "Doctor McKay, you look distraught. Please sit down and relax and the other side of our friend here. Colonel Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon. be seated please and we'll get this meeting started."

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              {Kenny/Bonewite} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller}
              Spoiler:

The chair next to the Wraith stood empty and accusing, but Jennifer squared her shoulders and sat down, looking straight ahead. For his part, Kenny seemed to be vaguely disturbed by the number of people surrounding him, and had sat bolt-upright, his attention fixed to a small spot somewhere over on the wall above Woolsey's head.

Leaning slightly to the side, she said, "Hello." Jennifer slid a look out of the corner of her eyes, and the Wraith turned his head towards her, confusion spread across his face. "How are you?"

Uncertain what to make of such an inane question, Bonewhite frowned, but elected to make no comment to that. "Dr. Keller," he said, "I am somewhat surprised to see you here."

"Now that we're all settled. Please.." He indicated to Kenny.."..would you share with us the information you have." Then he remembered something. "Colonel Sheppard where is our friend Todd at the moment?"

Comment

Woolsey was right in a way, John knew he had been thinking too much negative things today. And the fact that his ankle was throbbing and his boss not caring about it was not helping. However his surperior's response was rather....rude. What "that man" did left a scar in his memories, just like all the haunting events he experienced in his life. It was not easy to get over....but he would grit his teeth and bear it.

"Forgive me then," John continued, though it was kind of halirious to him that he compaired Woolsey to one of Atlantis' many thornes in her side, "I am in a lot of pain and want this damn ankle-"

He cut himself off when he realized there was a Wraith in the room. He frowned. Teyla's senses weren't off after all. And what the hell was a wraith doing on Atlantis! He listened further to hear that this Wraith apparently had information on the abductions that were happening throughout the planet. He was going to be wary. Last time they tried to ally with a Wraith hive, Earth was almost culled.

"Well how do you know these abductions aren't caused by him and his space vampire buddies?" He asked with a smirk as he adjusted himself in the stretcher. "As for Todd, he's with Colonel Hasluck, part of the team exploring was Baku when they were attacked by Rogue Genii....they managed to catch one of them fish before he swam away."
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Woolsey's Office

Mckay

Mckay went and sat down next to the wraith, he gave a brief smile to Jennifer who was on the other side.

"So, what have you got for us?" He asked point blank of the wraith
                  sigpic

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

Demon eyes flicked to meet the hot blue gaze of McKay, and Bonewhite allowed a small shark's grin to appear. "Dr. McKay, I feel certain you will be pleased to have more power than you could possibly wish for?" Examining his perfecly manicured talons, the Wraith purred his next words, "I feel certain we can come to ... ah... an agreement of some kind." Ice wrapped the deep tones as he added, "But first we will speak of the Commander."
                    sigpic

Comment

((OOC me again...Ben is....baby stuff shopping and I'm in classes so quicky posts))

"Think nothing of it Colonel, I understand your predicament." Richard opened a drawer and took out a packet of Tylenol Forte, tore off two blisters and pushed them over along with a glass of water. "Doctor Keller these should alright for him?" He closed the drawer, the down turned photographs still bothered him but there will be time for that. He swivled his chair around to face the Wraith. "As for your Commander, the one we call Todd, the best I can do is try and contact the Apollo and see if they have picked them up. I assume Colonel that was the plan wasn't it?"

As he was speaking Major Thurston came and approached the table, standing next to John, he nodded and spoke low. "Colonel Sheppard, you still owe me fifty from last weeks poker game." After that small aside he said to the assembled group. "We just received confirmation from Captain Chung's team, all of MX7-9Y2 has disappeared, over twenty five thousand."

Comment

Woolsey's Office

Mckay

Mckay looked shocked

"How is that possible, where are they keeping them all? and more to the point how big are their ships, i think we have a very serious problem here, and what if they decide to come after us" Mckay looked at the wraith
                        "Whatever youve got it better be big, no holding back, our dealing with the wraith havent exactly been great"
                        sigpic

Comment

"I'll have it for you later" John said as he gave a smile to Thruston but it soon turned into a frown at the other set of news. He turned his head to McKay who then took his turn to speak.

"Either way,"
                          John replied, "I think we should be wary, how do we know that it's not some trap to take over Atlantis?"
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

The Wraith shrugged, and fastened his eyes on each of the speakers in their turn. "Perhaps," he murmured, "it is past time that we place our differences to one side and accept that on this occasion we must trust each other." He slanted his head to the side, and examined them all again, then huffed, a little impatient but unwilling to give more. "If it was my plan to come here to destroy you, Colonel Sheppard, then I would have brought more than a single dart, do you not think?"

Turning to the Canadian scientist, Bonewhite chuckled. "Before I blindly give away my secrets, do you not think it would be wise of me to extract some guarantees for myself, the Commander and our Alliance?" He snapped his head back to Hairey. "So... I ask again - the Commander?"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              Woolsey's Office

Mckay

Mckay looked shocked

"How is that possible, where are they keeping them all? and more to the point how big are their ships, i think we have a very serious problem here, and what if they decide to come after us" Mckay looked at the wraith
                              "Whatever youve got it better be big, no holding back, our dealing with the wraith havent exactly been great"

"Doctor McKay, this gentlemen.." Richard just realised what he said and raised his eyes but ploughed on. "...came in goodwill, alone and as he said in a single dart. Both he and the Dart were completely scanned before he was allowed admittance, so I would be grateful if on this occassion you could show a little less hostility please."

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

"I'll have it for you later" John said as he gave a smile to Thruston but it soon turned into a frown at the other set of news. He turned his head to McKay who then took his turn to speak.

"Either way,"
                              John replied, "I think we should be wary, how do we know that it's not some trap to take over Atlantis?"
                              Ruben nodded and spoke low as he leaned down lower. "It's not as if I have anywhere to spend it Shep, lets save for our rotation back Earthside eh?"

Richard was about to reply to the Wraith when a ping sounded from his computer, a text message showed in timely fashion.

"Fothering replying. Confirmed, he is with Colonel Hasluck, we are due to return in minus fifty five minutes."

He swung his monitor around so that they could all see it. "There is your answer. Colonel Sheppard I asked you to confirm this earlier, were you aware they had beamed up to the Apollo? I take it none of our people are left on the Bakun World?"

Strumming his fingers for a moment he realised another was missing. "Jennifer, where is Doctor Beckett, did he return with you?"

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite} - {Dr. Jennifer Keller}

"Carson went on the Apollo with Anne and those who were in worst shape, Richard," Jennifer said, and tried to address the burgeoning feelings of rage and distrust. Leaning forward, she scanned the screen of the monitor and addressed the irritated predator beside her. "Todd's on his way back here, I promise, and he is alive and well. Will you accept that from me, Sub-commander?"

Kenny's reptilian gaze rested on her; she could feel it like a brand.

"Yes, Doctor, I will." Hearing him shift, Jennifer sat back and risked a glance at the Wraith, to see him reading the test displayed on the monitor. "Though I feel that before I divulge anything I will need to speak to the Commander."

"That's fine," Jennifer said, and gave Kenny a small smile, and looked across at Woolsey, an appeal in her dark eyes for him to accept this. "I think we'd all feel the same in your position." She hardened her voice. "Wouldn't we?"

The meaningless sound these human's used to describe Guide was enough for Bonewhite to check the console as the young Doctor suggested. Around him, the waves of hostility projected battered at his mind, but he nodded acceptance once he'd finished reading.

"Only once I have discussed the situation with the Commander can I proceed." Bonewhite frowned, and added, "Even you must understand that the recovery of the leader of our Alliance changes the parameters of our association?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X