This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
    You could always go a little darker and have Todd get shot and be forced to feed on a Genii.

He'd enjoy feeding again methinks.

Also just for me own information, why did Atlantis suddenly become a warzone?
    Heh. I like that about Todd, but your question doesn't make sense, Baku's not a warzone, it's just the Genii got a little trigger happy I guess... and for my own information, didn't you think up that whole plot? Then don't be surprised as to what happens, eh...

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
      You could always go a little darker and have Todd get shot and be forced to feed on a Genii.

He'd enjoy feeding again methinks.

Also just for me own information, why did Atlantis suddenly become a warzone?
      In the absence of being allowed to feed on Beckett, I think I can safely say Todd would be more than happy to be shot if it meant he could feed on at least a couple of Genii!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
        Heh. I like that about Todd, but your question doesn't make sense, Baku's not a warzone, it's just the Genii got a little trigger happy I guess... and for my own information, didn't you think up that whole plot? Then don't be surprised as to what happens, eh...
        Not to point fingers, but someone jumped the gun. My idea was for the Genii to have a rogue element led by Sora who are more interested in putting an end to the Wraith by any means necessary, including helping the Pasgard. They were going to be more like 'shadow' agents rather than open conflict. Certainly they wouldn't openly engage Atlantis since y'know.. Atlantis has big honking space guns of doom.

So... I dunno.

As far as Drake, here's a quick and dirty version of my reintroduction for Drake (For Jacksclone1 to use)

Drake crouched down and looked at the man tied up before him. He was spindly and sported black eyes. Sayid had worked him over pretty bad, but still the information hadn't come out. It was so simple too - directions for a shipping container full of Ammonium Perchlorate. "Berhooz, you ever had a drink before?" The night sky was ominous, the sand getting in every nook and cranny. Dammit, Drake liked temperate zones, not the sand of the middle of nowhere - literally. He didn't even see a manmade light in the distance on this abandoned road. "Like, a real drink?"

Berhooz didn't answer, his shiny blue grey suit reflected the light from the moon making him seem almost angelic. Drake wasn't fooled. Berhooz had supplied some of the most dangerous men in the world with weapons. Weapons he needed to track.

"Don't bother Drake, he won't tell us."

Drake turned to Sayid, short and stocky, Sayid was the kind of man you didn't want to say no to. Drake nodded softly and decided to go a little further. "Maybe you're right." He turned back to Berhooz who still didn't say anything, but seemed worried. "Lucky day, you get a drink." Drake reached into his back pocket and pulled out mickey of moonshine. This place was dry, but Drake didn't really care. It's not like he was following laws anymore. Drake opened hte metal flask and splashed it out onto Berhooz over his face and suit, the arms dealer spit and coughed as he was drenched in moments.

"Gah! You inhuman bisho'ur! Kodeto Bokun!"

Drake turned to Sayid. "What'd he say?"

"You don't want to know."

Shrugging, Drake reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a pack of Marlboro's, he shook out a single cigarette and a matchbook. Berhooz began to pant and watched as Drake lit the wooden match, liting his cigarette but not putting out hte match, instead letting it burn out. "Wait!"

Drake held the match, the flame quickly ate away at the wood. "Oh? Something to say?"

Berhooz hesitated, and Drake waved the match back and forth. Finally he spoke. "Tehran! I sent your shipment to Terhan! They paid me three times your price! I can get you-"

Drake snorted. "Too late." With that, Drake flicked the match forward and onto Berhooz. He ignored the man's screams as the alcohol ignited and turned him into a self-roasting barbeque. Drake pushed it out of his mind. Berhooz was a killer and deserved worse, but General O'Neill had been right. He really would lose a part of himself by infiltrating into these terrorist organizations.

The flames died down soon after, and Sayid motioned to Drake. "Let's go, we'll find a Jende Khaibooni and book out flight to Tehran. Al-Massani would want to meet you for this. We wouldn't have caught him if you hadn't told us."

Drake shrugged and took another drag on his cigarette. "Yeah well.. Al-Massani pays better than the Marines." Drake followed Sayid, and wondered just how long he'd have to keep this up for. Something told him it'd be a very long time.
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Ah well... we'll see how it goes, I guess. The Genii can always see the light and stop shooting
          Then we can be on our merry way and cure wounded, and go figure out the Pasgard...

Comment

The Genii bust was a case of a rogue element within a rogue element. Like factions within any political group, some disagree with the others. Ben and I came up with the idea just to give the Atlantis team something more than an explore of a deserted planet. So this faction of the Genii is another splinter group who though aligned with Sora, chose to do things their own way and maybe a grab for power, but they needed a base from which to operate. They are hostile to just about everyone, seeking to fill the vacuum by a weakened Wraith, and the recent absence of Atlantis.

Comment

Hope for more posts when I'm sleeping - again -

It's way past my bedtime Goodnight folks

Comment

Nighty night Ryn, get well. We'll have some stuff there for you if you feel ok....oh you're not snuggled up to Weedle are you mighty suspicious indeed

Sammy, oh Drake is cool. So did you read our posts about Tehran and the North Koreans I don't know about Jk1 one though, I haven't heard from him in a while and he hasn't asnwered any of Ben's emails as yet. He finished his honeymoon last friday I think

Comment

On Weedle. His mum sent another email to me a little while ago. She said he's not doing very well at the moment. The infection from the pneumonia has gone into his tummy and they've put him in ICU. My prayers are with him now and hope that he can return to us. He asked that my dad do his characters, but he's doing too much for us already, so we might have to out of respect for Grant, to somehow work something out.

Get well please Grant.

Comment

Yeah

Frak poor guy. . *sends prayers and good vibes*

Comment

God bless you Grant, our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
                      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

He passed away at 9:20 am this morning. I'm suspending all RP activity until after his funeral on Monday. He told his mum that we should still have fun, don't worry about him, he'll be ok. I guess he knew.

Comment

That just sucks

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                            He passed away at 9:20 am this morning. I'm suspending all RP activity until after his funeral on Monday. He told his mum that we should still have fun, don't worry about him, he'll be ok. I guess he knew.
                            OMG MEL!! *cries* I just can't believe this.... I don't want to believe it. My prayers go out to him and his family
                            Originally posted by jelgate
                            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                              OMG MEL!! *cries* I just can't believe this.... I don't want to believe it. My prayers go out to him and his family
                              Mine too

Comment

We well see you some day on the other side of the gate, rest in peace my new found friend.
                                -------------
                                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X