Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We might have to wait for Australia to wake up, so perhaps we should just address the problem ourselves, and say the shells didn't blow up the jumper? If they fall close enough to the jumper it would cause issues when they come into contact with the shield, i.e. plenty big bangs, and all sorts of disturbance in the ether.
    sigpic

Comment

Shields should probably withstand the explosion of a missile as they were designed to hold energy weapons bolts...
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
        Shields should probably withstand the explosion of a missile as they were designed to hold energy weapons bolts...
        That's what I figured, VS.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll wait till the Ozzies wake up and say aye or nay ... don't want to make that edit button too tired

Comment

I spoke with Ben last night. These are his words. The ballastics of possibly naquada enhanced shells would after successive hits do a lot of damage to a PJ and eventually causing it to rupture and explode if the power cells were hit. The PJ has to be powered up for the shields to be fully active otherwise they are minimal and yes John and Mckay might well be injured.
            I hope you guys haven't sabotaged the plot for the sake of heroism

Comment

Who said we sabotaged anything? All we did was ask questions
              We did play along with what happened
              Thanks for the explanation - I think I get it -

Comment

You did well, eliminating one major threat was a good step. Now even though the first Genii force has re-grouped, with the tower at your disposal, and there is a heavy machine gun there as well as the sniper rifle, you should use that to good effect. It won't be of great use against the armoured cars, as they have light cannons, but it should keep you safe until rescue arrives

Not my plan, it comes from an Army officer

Comment

Not quite eliminated yet - they still need to actually get IN the tower - a lot of things can happen before that *nudge nudge*

Comment

Yes, that's going to be tricky. if you look at the map you can see the main force with the commander has a clear view of the paths leading to the tower. The other guys, now only three, that Ronon shot, they are making their way towards the commander around the front. I think somehow you need to get rid of them first. I'll get dad to update the map for you

Comment

Ronon & co haven't moved from their position - Radek's (and later Carson) the only one that joined THEM. So, the map remains the same then?

My post doesn't really feel right but it's there now and I won't change it We can just assume Teyla asks that question about the same time Ronon barks if it was cloaked or not

OK I'm sleep deprived, I need to go before I utter more nonsense than usual, so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's off.
                      Last edited by Ryn; 13 September 2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

PJ thanks for the beer. I really need more cold adult beverages right now.
                        -------------
                        "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                        "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

'Pollo you ok now?

Comment

Mainly just relationship stuff.
                            -------------
                            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Oh, sorry. been there. I hope it works out ok though, cause that really sux.

I have time to post in AM and then I'm off to Uni. I think my dad will post for you later, he's in a meeting this morning at work or something

Comment

I know how it is, sometimes one just has to have a drink to drow sorrows, but some times it only makes things worse. *gets Apllo a lemonade*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X