• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    is it warm?
    About the temperature of blood

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
    I go away for a few days and the place turns into a warzone

In any case, Mel, i'm ready to write something up for Drake but i need to make sure it matches what you've planned out already. Also something for the Genii which i mentioned earlier plz PM
    Don't look at me Well something had to be done with those pesky Earthlings, they were getting it to easy

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Originally posted by benoz777 View Post
      About the temperature of blood

Don't look at me Well something had to be done with those pesky Earthlings, they were getting it to easy
      hahahahahaha, not funny, and HEY!! I'm not an Earth person! I'm a Yipyip!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

and I thought I was nuts....you people are Certifiably CrAzY
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

^^^ Um isn't this where crazy peeps hang?????

Back on topic, on the Hammond, our medical officer has delayed our departure due to unforseen circumstances.......

Atlantis, someone else may have to be shot....er slightly damged, any takers?

Comment

Right I just noticed. Daniel and then Vala screwed up. Daniel posted in the Briefing Room, when Sam told them to go to her cabin. Admiral MacGregor was in the lead, so how on Earth did Daniel get there, oh and why did Vala follow him..... Edits please

Comment

As for our mission, I'll wait until I know if Weeds is allowed to use a comp today and then post.
              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

suppose Zelenka could cause im at a loss at what to do with him be gentle
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  and I thought I was nuts....you people are Certifiably CrAzY
                  Would you like fries with that?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                    Right I just noticed. Daniel and then Vala screwed up. Daniel posted in the Briefing Room, when Sam told them to go to her cabin. Admiral MacGregor was in the lead, so how on Earth did Daniel get there, oh and why did Vala follow him..... Edits please
                    I most me losing my mind right now because of Excel but I can't find the post where Sam tells us to go Sam's cabin. The last thing I see is PJ post having Will tell us that he needs a brief us now and before that SG1 was stuck in the tunnel.
                    -------------
                    "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

It's there, Appolo:

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                      {Colonel Samantha Carter}

As always, Sam was an expert at multi-tasking. She heard the discussion on knew everything that was going on around her. "Admiral Cate is here, yes in Medbay I believe..." She looked up and saw him head toward the elevator. "We can have the briefing in my cabin, straight down the main passage first turn on the left just before the lab then first door on your right." Sam tapped out a few log in commands and before she joined the others. "Major Marks, set the coordinates for PX6-2M7. We need to send Lt. Kusangi and Flt Lt. Hayden across to the Odyssey first though, they'll be needed to complete SG4's mission. Find out from Doctor Hayden how long she will be with her patient?"
                      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

This post first AP and SQ http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11896742

and then this post http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11898499

In the second post you will see MacGregor walking away and acknowledging Sam for use of her cabin

OK SQ and AP as the girl said *edits*

Pookey, do you really want Radek shot???? No, I think Ronon can handle a little flesh wound easier Ryn will not be pleased
                        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

*wonders if poking Mel is a good idea......*

Wait for Ben, or poke mel.... oh dear Buddha I hate this kind of test!! >.<

Comment

not really, but Ronon has already been shot, didnt want him looking like a sieve
                            sigpic

Comment

editing is going to be hard...unless we just delete the posts....why can't we act like Daniel and Vala went off on some tangent cuz they were hungry and went where the food was... or they misunderstood where they were meeting? I mean mistakes are made like this in RL...everything doesn't always go as planned there can be break down in communications. I mean obviously we weren't too clear if we both got it wrong....altho I was just having Vala follow Daniel.... But you could have Sam call Daniel on the Com and track him down and give him and her a right scolding people have already read the posts....by now....it seems silly to edit it.
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

*decks Suse* Hush you, you gotta do the editing as told, you want me to inform Mother that you snuck from Sir Faldour's house last night or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X