• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah crighton would except it would be twins with cam

so i think kusanagi will be better
    sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Okey dokey. When I make a seperate thread for OC's, your can post bio and character pic in there

Comment

So Mel has contracted out my services (ha!) to this RPG. Having never been involved in one, i'm guessing my foot will remain lodged in my mouth except on the odd occasion i switch feet (They do get tired you know?)

I'd likely be handling Sheppard, as well my OC, Dan Drake. I had a full bio of Dan on an old thread of Garrowan's and i'll likely just copy paste as it's quite detailed though missing a few key parts. Don't expect me around too much though, got other preoccupations ATM (if you know what i've been up to, you know what that is )

I'm still waiting to hear on how i'll be compensated though so we'll see

here's a quick bio of Dan Drake

Lt. Dan Drake (Formerly named Slobodan Draculic)
        USMC, Combat Engineer(Sapper).
        Born in Sarajevo, Raised in the mean streats of Washington DC.
        35 years old, never got above 1st Lt despite excellent service because he has an attitude.
        Actor Face: Jamie Bamber
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
          So Mel has contracted out my services (ha!) to this RPG. Having never been involved in one, i'm guessing my foot will remain lodged in my mouth except on the odd occasion i switch feet (They do get tired you know?)

I'd likely be handling Sheppard, as well my OC, Dan Drake. I had a full bio of Dan on an old thread of Garrowan's and i'll likely just copy paste as it's quite detailed though missing a few key parts. Don't expect me around too much though, got other preoccupations ATM (if you know what i've been up to, you know what that is )

35 years old, never got above 1st Lt despite excellent service because he has an attitude.
          AWESOME! Glad to see you are a part of this Aragon And Jamie Bamber... Face....nice
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Finally caught up on the thread you guys have been doing some work however I would like to suggest before we go any further to set up a few things

1. General Plot
            2. General Time Line to match up with SGU and Atlantis
            3. Who and what we need

Also my character will be Major Jay Sky USMC and team leader of SG-3 well if Can have that but here is my bio for my character

Name: Jay Sky
            Race: Earth human
            Homeworld: Earth
            DOB: July 29, 1977 (31)
            Height: 6"0
            Blood Type: O-
            Hair: Brown buzz cut
            Eyes: Brown
            ID Marks: Dog Tag and scaring from bullet wounds and plasma blasts

Professional Information
            Organization: USMC and SGC
            Rank O-4
            Assignment: Marine Combat team

Personal History: Jay was born in 1977 in an United States Air Force Hospital in Japan to Nancy and Robert Sky. From any early age Jay’s life was around the military as he jumped from base to base with his parents. Finally his father was given a permeant job at N.O.R.A.D. His father’s job was to work with other nations on their defenses against a USSR invasion into the west. His mother worked on base as a school teacher. So finally settling down Jay was raised in Colorado Springs where he found his home for the first time. He started playing sports at a young age and found himself to be a natural.

In High school he played football as a Wide Receiver. He worked his ass off to get 3.7 GPA and was ranked in the top 100 in his class. He knew he wanted to be in the military and was planning on going to the Air Force Academy when he decided that he wanted something a little different and also applied to the Naval Academy in Annapolis and much to his father’s dismay got accepted. So Jay accepted the Naval Academy offer and went to Annapolis, he even played for the football team as a wide receiver. However the four years went fast and Jay finally made it out. However he didn’t go with the navy but the marine corp instead. At first he was assigned to embassy protection as he wanted to stay in the infantry but also wanted the chance of some real action. Unfortunately he didn’t get any so after two years he was reassigned but state side with a marine infantry division. In 2001 his infantry division was one of the first sent into Afghanistan. Jay thought he was ready for real combat but soon found it be more than anything had prepared him for. However instead of losing himself he found himself and became a great field officer. His men gave him the nick name “Clarence” as Jay acts like a guardian angel and has one of the lowest casualty rate for the armed forces. Then after two years of service in Afghanistan he is selected by the SGC for a XO position on SG-3. Jay accept the position and starts to work for the SGC. At first he couldn’t believe it but after the first time stepping through the gate he knew he couldn’t have it any other way.

His first real mission is escaping a Kull warrior, his team had been ambushed and they had lost one of their enlisted and a civilian and then the CO caught a blast and was disabled. Jay doing what he had been trained to do took charge of the group and was able to trap the kull under debris and escape back to the SGC and keeping his CO alive, so his nick name of “Clarence” keeps hold in the SGC. Jay keeps working for the SGC and is one of the marine volunteers that is sent to Atlantis. He is wounded in the battle as he tried to take a wraith on by himself and finally using a grenade to kill the wraith but also breaking three of his ribs and taking shrapnel 2 inches from his heart. After recovering from his wounds he continues to work for the SGC and fighting against the ori. After the ori had finally been beaten he was given a promotion and give the command of SG-3 marine support team.

Training and Education:
            Elementry School- Rockridge
            Middle School- Middleton
            High School- East High
            College- United States Naval Academy
            -Mathematics
            - USMC Basic Training
            - First Aid Certificate
            - M4 Training
            - P90 Training
            - MP7 Training
            - MP7 Training
            -FIM-92 Stinger Training
            -AA-12 Automatic Shotgun Training
            -M203 40mm grenade launcher Training
            -Special Ops training
            -Advanced Tactics and leadership training
            -Advanced unarmed combat

Military Record:
            commissioned a 2nd Lieutenant in 1999
            Assigned to Embassy Protection Detail
            Promoted to 1st Lieutenant in 2000
            Reassigned to 10th Marine Infantry
            Shipped to Afghanistan 2001
            Reassigned to SGC 2003
            Assigned to SG-3 2003
            Promoted to Captain 2004
            Made XO of SG-3
            Promoted to Major 2007
            Made CO of SG-3

Skills: Fighting:
            - Black Belt in Krav Maga
            -Training in Spaceship controls ranging from tel’tak to BC-304s and everything in between

Weapons- Modified M4, Grandpa's M1911A1 Pistol, Combat Knife

Ancient Gene: has undergone gene treatment
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              Finally caught up on the thread you guys have been doing some work however I would like to suggest before we go any further to set up a few things

1. General Plot
              3. Who and what we need

*snip*
              It's being worked out, but the basic premise and style will be a continuation of both SG-1 and SG-A's storyline. the specifics will be worked out over the next few days.

That's a DETAILED background! I'm impressed
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Wonderful thankyou Sam, I'll make a page now for the OC's and list you as Sheppard Um compensation, I'll have to ask Tony

Originally posted by fugiman View Post

1. General Plot
                3. Who and what we need

Spoiler:
                Also my character will be Major Jay Sky USMC and team leader of SG-3 well if Can have that but here is my bio for my character

Name: Jay Sky
                Race: Earth human
                Homeworld: Earth
                DOB: July 29, 1977 (31)
                Height: 6"0
                Blood Type: O-
                Hair: Brown buzz cut
                Eyes: Brown
                ID Marks: Dog Tag and scaring from bullet wounds and plasma blasts

Professional Information
                Organization: USMC and SGC
                Rank O-4
                Assignment: Marine Combat team

Personal History: Jay was born in 1977 in an United States Air Force Hospital in Japan to Nancy and Robert Sky. From any early age Jay’s life was around the military as he jumped from base to base with his parents. Finally his father was given a permeant job at N.O.R.A.D. His father’s job was to work with other nations on their defenses against a USSR invasion into the west. His mother worked on base as a school teacher. So finally settling down Jay was raised in Colorado Springs where he found his home for the first time. He started playing sports at a young age and found himself to be a natural.

In High school he played football as a Wide Receiver. He worked his ass off to get 3.7 GPA and was ranked in the top 100 in his class. He knew he wanted to be in the military and was planning on going to the Air Force Academy when he decided that he wanted something a little different and also applied to the Naval Academy in Annapolis and much to his father’s dismay got accepted. So Jay accepted the Naval Academy offer and went to Annapolis, he even played for the football team as a wide receiver. However the four years went fast and Jay finally made it out. However he didn’t go with the navy but the marine corp instead. At first he was assigned to embassy protection as he wanted to stay in the infantry but also wanted the chance of some real action. Unfortunately he didn’t get any so after two years he was reassigned but state side with a marine infantry division. In 2001 his infantry division was one of the first sent into Afghanistan. Jay thought he was ready for real combat but soon found it be more than anything had prepared him for. However instead of losing himself he found himself and became a great field officer. His men gave him the nick name “Clarence” as Jay acts like a guardian angel and has one of the lowest casualty rate for the armed forces. Then after two years of service in Afghanistan he is selected by the SGC for a XO position on SG-3. Jay accept the position and starts to work for the SGC. At first he couldn’t believe it but after the first time stepping through the gate he knew he couldn’t have it any other way.

His first real mission is escaping a Kull warrior, his team had been ambushed and they had lost one of their enlisted and a civilian and then the CO caught a blast and was disabled. Jay doing what he had been trained to do took charge of the group and was able to trap the kull under debris and escape back to the SGC and keeping his CO alive, so his nick name of “Clarence” keeps hold in the SGC. Jay keeps working for the SGC and is one of the marine volunteers that is sent to Atlantis. He is wounded in the battle as he tried to take a wraith on by himself and finally using a grenade to kill the wraith but also breaking three of his ribs and taking shrapnel 2 inches from his heart. After recovering from his wounds he continues to work for the SGC and fighting against the ori. After the ori had finally been beaten he was given a promotion and give the command of SG-3 marine support team.

Training and Education:
                Elementry School- Rockridge
                Middle School- Middleton
                High School- East High
                College- United States Naval Academy
                -Mathematics
                - USMC Basic Training
                - First Aid Certificate
                - M4 Training
                - P90 Training
                - MP7 Training
                - MP7 Training
                -FIM-92 Stinger Training
                -AA-12 Automatic Shotgun Training
                -M203 40mm grenade launcher Training
                -Special Ops training
                -Advanced Tactics and leadership training
                -Advanced unarmed combat

Military Record:
                commissioned a 2nd Lieutenant in 1999
                Assigned to Embassy Protection Detail
                Promoted to 1st Lieutenant in 2000
                Reassigned to 10th Marine Infantry
                Shipped to Afghanistan 2001
                Reassigned to SGC 2003
                Assigned to SG-3 2003
                Promoted to Captain 2004
                Made XO of SG-3
                Promoted to Major 2007
                Made CO of SG-3

Skills: Fighting:
                - Black Belt in Krav Maga
                -Training in Spaceship controls ranging from tel’tak to BC-304s and everything in between

Weapons- Modified M4, Grandpa's M1911A1 Pistol, Combat Knife

Ancient Gene: has undergone gene treatment
                That is wonderful Fugi, thank you.
                It's being worked out, but the basic premise and style will be a continuation of both SG-1 and SG-A's storyline. the specifics will be worked out over the next few days.

That's a DETAILED background! I'm impressed
                Me too

Comment

I have done a lot of RPG so I know how to make a good profile so thanks guys and if anyone needs help let me know
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I would like to announce here that Fugiman has accepted and taken on the role of Admin with me. Please see the Bio page here for your guide. All bio submissions will be PM'd to either me or Fugiman for approval

Comment

As I have never watched SG:Atlantis or anything past S8 of SG-1, I guess I'll have a hard time fitting here.
                      I think I'll pass on this and stick to Aftermath for now.
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                        As I have never watched SG:Atlantis or anything past S8 of SG-1, I guess I'll have a hard time fitting here.
                        I think I'll pass on this and stick to Aftermath for now.
                        Since the story will be introduced in a day or two, really that doesn't matter too much if you're playing an SG-1 character. Atlantis yeah, it'd be a problem, but SG-1's story will be nice and neatly pressed out.

And yes, you guys can take that as we're working on it i've got to do some crash course on how this works so gimme a bit

Comment

I'll be posting up a FAQ and Rules thread soon, so a lot of Q's will be answered there. RPGing is fairly simple when you have experienced guides

Comment

my OC's bio will be in in a while had some overheating probs with my lappy
                            but i managed to fix it by rerouting the power to the fans through a usb port so no more probs.
                            sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Oh I had that until mum and dad got me this cradle thingy with extra fans in it

Comment

Hiya, posted this on the other thread but I would love to play sam if shes still avalible
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X