This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
    just bear in mind that we are keeping fairly close to canon at the moment. So our main villains will be the Wraith and the LA. There is the chance of a minor Goa'uld popping up, or someone we've met briefly such as the guys in Foothold and the other bad fellows on the AU Daedalus.
    All the more reason I send my thoughts to Mel now isn't it?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      All the more reason I send my thoughts to Mel now isn't it?
      Don't forget if Mel is not on you can talk it over with Fugiman
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
        just bear in mind that we are keeping fairly close to canon at the moment. So our main villains will be the Wraith and the LA. There is the chance of a minor Goa'uld popping up, or someone we've met briefly such as the guys in Foothold and the other bad fellows on the AU Daedalus.
        Well i did have some semblance of arcs prepared

The Wraith are prevalant all throughout the story i've made so far, and the 'supporting' aliens will be the Pasgard, the DV Aliens (from Daedalus Variations) as well as the Travelers and Genii/Coalition. Anything from there is fine i'd say, but if you want something else then i think it should pass muster firs.t

Same with SG-1, there were plans to bring in a few of the others but i thin kmaybe the first arc with the LA and disclosure should be more indepth before jumping into that. Maybe it's just me but having everything come at the players all at once is going to get confusing.
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Well, Me did mention the possibly of multuniverse or Au characters

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

No and NO, there will be no multi-verse or AU characters at all. It was never metioned at all. I'm sorry if you got that idea, but we are staying as close as we can to the canon Stargate theme. So we need to keep it in tune with that. Aragon has outlined the story we are doing and that is our direction. It can't be that hard to stay within those boundries I'm sure. There are some who are not all that familar with all of SG, but they are managing ok

Comment

I can do Anne MacGregor for you sweetheart, but only if I don't need to be here so much. If you think that would be ok.
              Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

How does Daniel's speech look right now?
                -------------
                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                  No and NO, there will be no multi-verse or AU characters at all. It was never metioned at all. I'm sorry if you got that idea, but we are staying as close as we can to the canon Stargate theme. So we need to keep it in tune with that. Aragon has outlined the story we are doing and that is our direction. It can't be that hard to stay within those boundries I'm sure. There are some who are not all that familar with all of SG, but they are managing ok
                  I think I misread it then, as I recall Fifth asking if he could play a replicator, and you mentioned an Au Janet or something of the like, my mistake

Comment

PJ, I'm a bit confused, though I guess it's just 'cause I'm sleepy - is the time advancement in SG1 thread effective only for the DC arc?
                    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

The time was set VS to give us a start point, it takes in the SGC as well
                      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        I think I misread it then, as I recall Fifth asking if he could play a replicator, and you mentioned an Au Janet or something of the like, my mistake
                        What I told 5th, was in answer to his question, "can a dead character come back"? and my answer was only if it was like an AU or through a Quantum mirror. But I also told him, that is not the direction we are going. At least it's not within the story vision for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                          What I told 5th, was in answer to his question, "can a dead character come back"? and my answer was only if it was like an AU or through a Quantum mirror. But I also told him, that is not the direction we are going. At least it's not within the story vision for some time.
                          Like I said, my mistake, I had misread it, thanks Sis for clearing it up

Comment

I'm a little confused, a time line would be good...

I'll probably play Teyla Emmagan and an OC as well, if ok.

Comment

Timeline

A few weeks after SGU Season 1 finale. Atlantis has just made it to Pegasus, and the SGC is both launching a raid on a LA Shipyard with SG-1, and also an investigation into LA presence on Earth

PJ, i think yuo're getting ahead of everyone else by jumping around so fast. You've been to the SGC, Atlantis, and to the Pentagon in the time it took SG-4 to arm up.

And yes Ryn Teyla would be awesome as she has a major role in teh first arc of SGA alongside Todd. PM Mel or Fugimon with your OC plz
                              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Yep, that's our PJ, jump jump jump --- didyouseeme? --- jump jump jump!

Edit: thanks for the time line
                                ....and no offence meant, only joking a little ....

Second edit:

OK - will wait and see on the OC, I still need to write the bio up
                                As for Teyla - simply waiting on go-ahead and a nice clue on which thread to start the posting up.

Comment

Working...
                                X