Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Aunty Q, that's ok I'll swap if ya like, but I'm not really good with Sam, so....ok I'll do Doctor Lam and you can have Vala

Comment

Actually I might do Walter...bit part...would love to do cam though Oh well this is just in the planning stages anyways so it really does not matter .

Comment

if i was any good at text rpg id play as a pegeasus wraith runner similar to ronin but not exactly like him but yeah i suck at these type of things so im not gunna participate. sorry

Comment

Up to you Foley, but when you can confirm i'l start posting which ones are taken. Cam is still yours if you want

Comment

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
            if i was any good at text rpg id play as a pegeasus wraith runner similar to ronin but not exactly like him but yeah i suck at these type of things so im not gunna participate. sorry
            It's ok Colby, but if you change your mind we can help you with the posts

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
              Up to you Foley, but when you can confirm i'l start posting which ones are taken. Cam is still yours if you want
              Leaning in that direction

Comment

Hey Aunty Q, that's ok I'll swap if ya like, but I'm not really good with Sam, so....ok I'll do Doctor Lam and you can have Vala
                Are you sure Mel? I would love to be Vala...cuz I just love her character and feel I really know her but I don't want to take anything away from you especially since this was your project.
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

No no, Vala was only a whim for me anyway, and as I'm still studying it will be easier for me to do Carolyn and and OC of my own. Oh you all can create you own personal OC as well

Comment

No no, Vala was only a whim for me anyway, and as I'm still studying it will be easier for me to do Carolyn and and OC of my own. Oh you all can create you own personal OC as well
                    So do we have to have an OC?

Comment

This is a preview of how posts will be made once we get started.

<<Gateroom>>-<<Chulak>>

{Doctor Carolyn Lam}-{Vala Mal Doran}

"Vala I want you to make sure the villagers get these." Carolyn handed a package of medical supplies to SG1's chief mischief maker.

To start with you mark your current location as above and where you are going to next to it in bold.

You choose a font colour for your character and keep that always. You place the speakers next to each other like I did and colour them with their colours, and so on. If your character is thinking it will be like this "I hope she doesn't ask them to pay for it." Carolyn thought to herself.

Oh and you can't post speech or actions of another player, you can though do so with NPC's. They are free random characters we use to fill in the gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                        So do we have to have an OC?
                        It's not necessary Foley, only if you wish, or you think you need one to carry the plot. Say if you are Cam, and you'd like to interact with someone personal or a friend, or for any reason that might carry the story a little further.

Comment

Ok then... I'll be Vala...but I will admit I have never really done this before.... I can write tho and have written fan fic but I just haven't participated in this....so you may decide to vote me off the team or something And if we just picked a character.... I will be Vala....why do I need to make up an OC? Not sure I understand that?
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

It's not necessary Foley, only if you wish, or you think you need one to carry the plot. Say if you are Cam, and you'd like to interact with someone personal or a friend, or for any reason that might carry the story a little further.
                            Sounds good

Comment

i confirm my position as daniel
                              sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Ok guys thank you. The reason we have OC's is to expand the plot, but as I said you don't have to have one. But think of it this way, when you see people on say one of the big ships, like the Apollo, you might be Vala, but there is a Med tech you think should have a role as well, or a village elder. Some of these will be casual, some re-curring. They can start as NPC's but if you use them often, they'll turn into OC's. Me I'm going use my character of Cate MacGregor from dad's story, she's an ex ASIS agent who joins the SGC and she will go on missions with maybe SG1 and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X