This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
    Just PM or VM the ones in charge they'll tell you.
    Thank you, that is what I wanted to know
    sigpic

Comment

*Cough*

Mel told me to keep you all in line if there's no one else.
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Well how was I to know that

Comment

*Logan from avatar stares at Ryn surprised that she knows not the 1st rule of VS. *
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

who keeps you in line
            sigpic

Comment

The ways that I was brought up in.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                The ways that I was brought up in.
                sigpic

Comment

That meant nothing.

sigpic

Comment

im good at that
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                      *Logan from avatar stares at Ryn surprised that she knows not the 1st rule of VS. *
                      Ooookay... *slowly moves to a safer area, aka lurk*

Comment

Hey, I don't bite, you know. Well, only when I'm hungry...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          Ah, hit a small issue, which I hope will be clarified, about the SGA story?

I was under the impression, from reading the briefing/prologue, that Toddy had already been woken by Shep, prolly Woolsey, and was on his way to snark central? Also, and this one is more touchy, as I know MarilynRose is PJOz' missus, and the family is running the show, but I thought we were sticking to canon, which means there was no nifty cocktail for energising Wraith? The Pegasus version of Red Bull...

Anyhoo, my point is, that Jen or Carson would have found this out before now and been giving it to Wraith as a method of staving off those pesky munchy moments. It also means SGA would have been a helluva lot shorter, and so will this RPG if there isn't a serious problemo to solve apart from the Pasgard?

Like I say, I expect flaming, so bring the heavy guns.
                          Ummmm, Pasgard? Not sure if I know of them.
                          and, you know, that little concoction you speak of, might just not work, thus making the RP long, yay for longness!

Oh, um, from my current understanding: is Teyla somewhat of Todd's dare I say it chaperone?

Right...back to research. *flexes muscles, shoves in dvd and.... presses play!*

(I was getting bored with Sex and the City anyway, even though season 4 ROCKS. )

*poof*

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                            Ummmm, Pasgard? Not sure if I know of them.
                            and, you know, that little concoction you speak of, might just not work, thus making the RP long, yay for longness!

Oh, um, from my current understanding: is Teyla somewhat of Todd's dare I say it chaperone?

Right...back to research. *flexes muscles, shoves in dvd and.... presses play!*
                            Pasgard = Pegasus Asgard. Coined here, I believe.

The concoction? It negates any work required on the retrovirus somewhat neatly if it does do what it says on the tin. Although there are inconsistencies all across the board with the feeding process, because pure life force, which I presume to mean energy, shouldn't deliver Hoffan virus to the blood stream of Wraith. It's all pants, as far as I'm concerned, and 'magic'.

Teyla, Toddy's chaperone? ROFL Nope. That's what the P-90's and the marines are fer.
                            sigpic

Comment

I must have missed that about Todd already being aroused, I did give mum a brief, so it's my fault, I will read up some more and get mum to edit. So where would Todd be, is he under guard?

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                I must have missed that about Todd already being aroused, I did give mum a brief, so it's my fault, I will read up some more and get mum to edit. So where would Todd be, is he under guard?
                                Yeah. It's in Aragon101's prologue. He's got Shep and some others watching him wake up, and I thought he was in the Brig. Or would be, once he was awake.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X