• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me go remove that OOC then and welcome

There, done, nobody saw it

Comment

LOL!

Well anyone with an internet connection knows i'm not a fan of SGU, but Oranos has it right when i was just teasing. Hence the smiley. I won't preach on my soapbox here though i am using it as a kickstand, if y'all want to do SGU then i really have no control over that. Just understand that i won't be involved since what i would do with SGU's story is... well, not the SGU i've seen on TV, and hence not SGU. Its less about me not liking it and more about "if SGU fans want to play SGU, then i won't stand in the way,"

In fact, i really have nothing to do here anymore. My original premise is kinda far and away from what's actually happening in the RP so it's really taken a life of its own. It'll be a few weeks i feel for the second chapter of Fait and it's nothing like New Seasons is.
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        welcome dear,and a great post
        Pookey thank you very much! Being new to the story I didn't want to make a big statement as I didn't want to annoy anyone but I do have a soft spot for Lorne!!!

Originally posted by Ryn View Post

Ryn, no need to apologise - I may have been a member for a while but I have been very lax for a while (Rep and post count probably shows that!) so it was my fault!!
        Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Have edited my last post...hopefully that is better - now I know the rules a little better! If I'm wrong let me know!
          Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Primus Commander Woden View Post
            Hey guys and girls! Hope you don't mind but have been speaking with Mel and I'm going to fill in doing Lorne if that is all okay with you. Hopefully I can venture into the SG1 world as well...if there are some positions available let me know and I will happily join in!
            Hi Primy

And welcome to the merry band. In fact there is a spot in SG1, several in fact. Colonel Caldwell has been NPC'd by my dad for a while and it would take some pressure of him if you could do him. Atlantis Rules!!! is NPCing Walter as well, and he's getting spread thin like me, so you might consider that as well

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
            LOL!

Well anyone with an internet connection knows i'm not a fan of SGU, but Oranos has it right when i was just teasing. Hence the smiley. I won't preach on my soapbox here though i am using it as a kickstand, if y'all want to do SGU then i really have no control over that. Just understand that i won't be involved since what i would do with SGU's story is... well, not the SGU i've seen on TV, and hence not SGU. Its less about me not liking it and more about "if SGU fans want to play SGU, then i won't stand in the way,"

In fact, i really have nothing to do here anymore. My original premise is kinda far and away from what's actually happening in the RP so it's really taken a life of its own. It'll be a few weeks i feel for the second chapter of Fait and it's nothing like New Seasons is.
            Well we would have stayed with it more if we had more knowledge of what is required Sam, it's not like we were getting many updates

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
              Hi Primy

And welcome to the merry band. In fact there is a spot in SG1, several in fact. Colonel Caldwell has been NPC'd by my dad for a while and it would take some pressure of him if you could do him. Atlantis Rules!!! is NPCing Walter as well, and he's getting spread thin like me, so you might consider that as well

Well we would have stayed with it more if we had more knowledge of what is required Sam, it's not like we were getting many updates
              You DID see the entire plot line i had written. You know, the one Ray saw and helped me spin?

In any case, i'm intrigued how you'd manage to incorporate SGU into this RPG.
              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                and as for all the SGU talk....I have no idea what is going on there? Can someone fill me in? What is the plan? Are you still working out the plotlines or what?
                I'm still working on it, but I'm in the middle of finals, so that takes priority now. Without giving too much away, since nothing has been approved by RR yet, I've got some pretty decent ideas, just without much detail behind them yet.

Sorry O and Sam, I just don't want our RP threads turn into a debating camp over the shows like on some other threads. I want this to be nothing but fun for us all and if I missed the subtlies of yours and Sam's humour, that's just me, I didn't mean anything by my comments ok
                Even when I'm being serious, I'm really not. So there's little chance of that. Obviously, I can't speak for everyone, I'm the type of person that may shoot off a comment or two about the later seasons of Atlantis, but never to the point that it gets out of hand.

Comment

Hi Primy

I will happily take on Colonel Caldwell I thought he was a great character and very underused and well everyone loves Walter!!!

sigpic

Comment

Heh, well you will find the Daedalus thread an entertaining read.

I look forward to see how you play Caldwell!

Comment

I spent the past two days reading the Atlantis mission page to make sure I knew everything for the story - luckily this one isn't as long but I have to fill some very big shoes here!!! Meant to be snowboarding....you can see which I secretly prefer!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                        You DID see the entire plot line i had written. You know, the one Ray saw and helped me spin?

In any case, i'm intrigued how you'd manage to incorporate SGU into this RPG.
                        Yes I saw it, we had it posted at the begining Sam, and thus far we have at least with SG1 tried to aim in that direction with our own embellishments to cater for the OC's and players. I still want to follow it as much as RP world will allow. As for Atlantis I only have some vague idea of what you wanted, and the Baku mission was simply to get it running. But the Larrin/Sheppard, Todd/Teyla arcs are still going to be the way you hinted at. We only need more details to make it happen.

As for SGU, the only thing I know so far that will tie it in with SG1 at least is the LA connection.

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                        I'm still working on it, but I'm in the middle of finals, so that takes priority now. Without giving too much away, since nothing has been approved by RR yet, I've got some pretty decent ideas, just without much detail behind them yet.

Even when I'm being serious, I'm really not. So there's little chance of that. Obviously, I can't speak for everyone, I'm the type of person that may shoot off a comment or two about the later seasons of Atlantis, but never to the point that it gets out of hand.
                        Yeah I know

Comment

I will happily take on Colonel Caldwell I thought he was a great character and very underused and well everyone loves Walter!!!
                          Oki, but before you do Col Caldwell, PM me first ok

Heh, well you will find the Daedalus thread an entertaining read.

I look forward to see how you play Caldwell!
                          Oh yeah, we have one cool thread there Ryn

I spent the past two days reading the Atlantis mission page to make sure I knew everything for the story - luckily this one isn't as long but I have to fill some very big shoes here!!! Meant to be snowboarding....you can see which I secretly prefer!!!
                          What can I say, he reads a lot

Comment

I can't wait for the mission part of the daedulus it's took a while toget to this stage and finally i'm on aat the same time as everyone else so i don'y have a lot of reading to do
                            sigpic

Comment

Ahem, serious question, can someone exlaborate on "top cover"? Why am I reminded so much of the words "in backup" whenever this term is used?

Should I play some more XiTo to get used to flying ships again?? O.o

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

If it would be possible I would like some hints on how to start working on the whole Todd/Teyla deal... at the moment Teyla is more of a wallflower than anything else

I'm sure Trills would appreciate hints and ideas as well.

Secondly I don't have a clue on how planes work. I'll just wing it I suppose. We'll see what happens .

Comment

Working...
                                X